What was the last thing you purchased?

I thought you bought the bride, and I bought the beer? Or was it the other way around? It was all rather confused...

I think we got an Australian, Beer and a bonus Canadian... it works out!!!!

It says I am in day 999, I thought I should start to post !! I wonder if I can get 5 posts in 5 days.

Last purchase was a spring jacket, got a thing for jackets.

• Like 1

Brand new pair of stylish cowboy boots with rubber soles to wear when riding my motorcycle.

• Like 1

Wine. Lots and lots of wine. I have a reserve of really nice reds, but dammit, company seems to consume white wine like it's ummmmmm.... wine.

• Like 1

Dog food for the twins, "Will & Grace". They eat a special non-allergenic food made by Prescription Diet. It looks like meat jello and they love it.

Wine. Lots and lots of wine. I have a reserve of really nice reds, but dammit, company seems to consume white wine like it's ummmmmm.... wine.

Good to know OD !!!!... Can you have a wine cellar in a high-rise building ?

Anyhooooooo.... my purchase right promptly will be a big big bottle of Maalox in case I pop by next week and drink your wine ;)

Guest Ot**w***og****n

A couple of bags of good quality cat food and some cat litter for a friend who has little money to live on and needed some help with her cat. I'm happy to do it for them as they need each other.

Guest C**Tra****er

I'm back on an exercise and healthy living kick, so groceries - lots of fruits and veggies for me.

Guest B**na***oy

Medications for my dog. Not too glamorous, but the poor thing has an immune desease and will need medications for the rest of her life. :-(

Medications for my dog. Not too glamorous, but the poor thing has an immune desease and will need medications for the rest of her life. :-(

Welcome to the club; two dogs, two sets of heart worm tests, two sets of anal glands to be expressed, two hundred dollars and change. No group discount.

• Like 1

Guest A** L***

Crocks....lol ha ha NEVER did I ever think I would buy those ugly looking things but they are needed for work, no open toed shoes there!!! I won't be the only one wearing them, probably the last one to give in to them though!!! BOO!

Xx