What was the last thing you purchased?

Hilarious. I was gonna save the other half..... but knowing you are eating one right now too makes me jealous so im now eating it again. ;-) lol Yum!

• Like 1

Hilarious. I was gonna save the other half..... but knowing you are eating one right now too makes me jealous so im now eating it again. ;-) lol Yum!

I'm glad that I could be of assistance. Saving the other half would have been just torturing yourself. :)

A nice BBQ cover. Not what I would have come up with for a mother's day present but she's been hinting that she really needs and wants a new cover (her old one is falling apart).

She was happy this morning seeing the new cover...guess that's the important thing

RG

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

The last thing I purchased was a day ago. It's a gift for 2 beautiful and gorgeous women I'm having a duo with this coming week. I made a stop at L'Occitane at the Rideau Centre and purchased French beauty products from the Provencale region of France. Wish me luck for later this week! hehehehe ...

Guest C**Tra****er

New headlights for my car. Why is it that both of them have to burn out at the same time and you need child's hands to get the damn things out?

:boobies: A red fishnet bodystocking.

I don't think thanking this post is enough to convey how truly thankful I am that you now own a red fishnet body stocking! Maybe pictures to follow?!?

• Like 2