What was the last thing you purchased?

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I'm cheating a bit as I used a gift card I got for Christmas. :) I got myself a new set of measuring cups and some new cutting boards. Nothing too exciting.

With actual money I got myself a Maui Burger with a side of sweet potato fries...It was glorious. ^_^ I also got some scent free body wash for the lads I get to play with, and some shampoo for my locks :)

I bought a prime rib roast beef on sale. When I got it home, realized it was bad. Went back and made them cut a fresh one double the original to compensate me for my troubles.

It was delish with the gravy and Yorkshire pudding.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

T-Maxx outdoor socks ... boy O boy, it's getting cold out there snowmobiling at -25C. I need better socks in my boots.

Guest K***e D****ls

A cd with 1200 pictures from my iPhone. I kinda forgot about some of the naughty pictures on there. Whoops!

bought some more Axe Bodyspray & Bodywash to drive the women of CMJ crazy this Friday night LOL :)

I cant wait to see them

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I ordered a cool mist humidifier today. I've been wanting one for months and this one was on sale today! ^_^ Tehe

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just checking out stuff. I am applying for my British Passport as my Paternal Grandmother was a British citizen and I have certain rights to British Citizenship.

Guest A**aTo**h

Bought some new DVD's, hoping to relax this weekend and watch a few after putting in OT the last 2 weekends at work!

While I guess I did not actually purchase it today I did pickup a Valentines Gift I had on hold today for an Amazing Lady.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk