What was the last thing you purchased?

Guest c**io**m7

Gas...again...no, wait, I stopped at liquor store after gas and bought Captain Morgan Private Stock and Glenfiddich.

A box of tissues and another bottle of vitamin C capsules. SUPER exciting, right?! Lol

Hmmmmm Exciting .... certainly might have been.... what were you wearing at the time ;) lol

Some people.... including you... can make even the most routine things seem Amazing.

Electric snow throwing shovel for clearing the steps and walk way. Works like a charm and saves my back and shoulders.

a bottle of cologne...the first bottle I've purchased in years. I did it so I could spray a little on a card Im sending to a special lady...an $88 gesture for a card but she's worth the effort.

Stopped in at a Cosco today, finally, got a Keurig coffee maker :-)

Keurig Platinum comes with 60 K Cups of coffee (special Costco had)

all for $149.99

Smalltown Ontario where I live only had the basic model, I wanted one with bigger reservoir and some adjustable settings.

Tomorrow when I get back home I'm having a coffee

RG

got new wheels!

well ... I got the same model of vehicle I was driving previously because I really loved it, so it's really not much different ... but it's much nicer and newer and shinier than the other one, and it's all mine... so it's still exciting.

Picking it up tomorrow or Tuesday :D woot woot!

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

Picked up a bottle of Chivas Regal 25. It was on sale for $299 and I am enjoying a glass now. So deliciously smooth.

Guest P**aq
Picked up a bottle of Chivas Regal 25. It was on sale for $299 and I am enjoying a glass now. So deliciously smooth.

I am jealous!

a bottle of cologne...the first bottle I've purchased in years. I did it so I could spray a little on a card Im sending to a special lady...an $88 gesture for a card but she's worth the effort.

That is super sweet...Im sure this special lady will definitely feel like a Special Lady :)

I just got a Mocha to help me get through the day, and the next thing I will purchase will be my Manicure, fresh nails for my photoshoot tomoro

Guest c**io**m7
2 more sets of scrubs for school... not very flattering outfits lol

Oh, something tells me you make scrubs look good.

My last purchase was food at the Hockey Game tonight... my team the St. John's IceCaps won.. beat Providence Bruins 4 to 3 in shootout.

• Like 1

Well I paid the donation via email money transfer for an encounter I'm having in just a little over a weeks time now. An encounter with a lady I have wanted to meet for a very long time.

RG

• Like 2