What was the last thing you purchased?

Two pair of glasses for my better half. He insisted he didn't want progressives again (although I wonder if that will be a mistake, after using them for so many years). I ordered from http://www.Zennioptical.com , and since the frames and lenses were only $6.95 and shipping was $10, either way, I went ahead and ordered two pair. He's hard on glasses.

We've bought from Zenni Optical many times in the past, and have always been happy with our purchases. The savings are incredible! But if you plan to go this route, be sure to get your PD measured when you have your eyes checked.

• Like 1

A Roku 2 media streamer for my daughter and a WD Live TV media streamer for my :)

They both work great for Netflix. and lot's of free tv and You tube. If you have unlimited internet. you can get rid of cable tv.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Just got back from ordering new glasses...goddamned progressive lenses...getting old.

Just got back from ordering new glasses...goddamned progressive lenses...getting old.

Try ZenniOptical. Seriously, what are you doing that our corporate leadership has not already shown us the way?

They get cheap labour and cut out the (North American) middle man ever chance they get.

We need to do the same whenever possible to convince them that cutting North American jobs is really NOT a sustainable idea.

And besides, Zenni Optical is a company with a great rep.

I'm all for shopping and buying locally, but what can we do when that game is turned against us? All we can do is follow the leadership until they (ahem* as they used to tell us * "learn to compete*).

http://www.zennioptical.com

Guest B**na***oy

A DSL modem with integrated router and VOIP capability. I have a plan. ;-)

s0645531_sc7?$search$

I was going to say groceries but I just received an email confirming my internet bill for January has been paid...so I guess paying for my internet for January was the last thing I purchased

RG

My last purchase was yesterday evening when I went out to a great restaurant with an absolutely amazing lady. While the food was excellent the companionship of this wonderful lady was unbelievable.

2 Cash for Life Tickets, a two dollar ticket- won $10.00 bucks :) the other four dollar ticket- won $8.00 bucks, just happy won a little cash back :)

Does paying bills count...if so I paid my rent, internet, and cable today

All from the comfort of home while the snow was coming down this morning

RG

Looks like I got the flu.... temp is 101.2 and I feel like shit aching all over so the last thing I bought on the way home from work was Tylenol.