What was the last thing you purchased?

All of my kids Christmas gifts. In one hour. At two stores. I am the ULTIMATE ninja shopper.

Guest B**na***oy

Anti-slip gizmos to put under my boots so I don't break my neck walking on icy sidewalks and streets.

The last thing I bought was a sexy Bra and panty from Victoria Secret for a beautiful lady... i can't wait to see it on her...lol... and then take it off her...lol

Guest c**io**m7

Creamed cheese, soft tortillas, ingredients to make salsa and a chocolate, caramel, pecan cake.

Guest sa**sh**e

The soundtrack from Hunger Games Catching Fire because I love any music Lorde puts out, I have listened to the Pure Heroin cd 100 times at least.

Guest B**na***oy

One hour of electrolysis. It seems that nature in all its wizdom, decided to shift the location of my hair from my head to my ears. ;-)

Edited by B**na***oy

Guest sa**sh**e

Diesel fuel for my car, extremely expensive diesel fuel which makes me cry with gas is 30 cents a litre cheaper

I told my SP that I would get her little boy a wagon. He's almost two, he has a tiny one that he loves pulling around with all his stuff inside. I wouldn't get him one of those crappy plastic things from Walmart, I wanted to give him a real Radio Flyer metal one.

I have been looking for two weeks! WTF? Can't find one anywhere...

Today I found one at Canadian Tire! It's not a Radio Flyer but it is nicely made of metal and wood, and it has nice rubber tires. There are skis that attach so she can pull him around in the snow. Going to put it together now, hope he likes it eh?

• Like 2