What would you do...if there was a zombie apocolapyse

so I was pondering this question while watching this season of The Walking Dead. If there was a zombie apocolapyse would I barracade myself in a prison? would I get food first ? water? weapons? so I figured I would pose this question in the general discussion area.

for me...my first step would be to go to the store SAIL by the train yards, its got food, weapons, clothing, perfect place to get supplies!

what would you do?

I don't see why Zombies are so scary. They walk so slow. If I walk fast, they couldn't keep lol. Get a machete, cut their heads off. Canadian Tires is a lot closer, Everything you need there, plus gas and car parts.

Guest S**a*Q

Staying in Ottawa is a death wish.

You need to get out of population dense areas and cities are one of those.

I would step up to be a leader. In most cases of dire emergency, people panic and need someone to look up to and follow. I'd step into that role for sure.

Then I'd make my way north. Less population to be infected and more woods for cover. I'd set up shop to live there with my new commune.

Being on the Coast, I'd load up with supplies, and head to the Marina. I'd find a decent-sized sailboat (no need to worry about fuel!), and hit the open water.

You could stay on the boat for a long time, and only come ashore in small communities for supply runs. You could even find a private island to wait for things to settle down.

Actually, my zombie plan sounds a lot like my retirement plan!

??? Have you been watching the election south of the border? What makes you think there hasn't already BEEN a zombie apocalypse???

Brains! Need braaaaaains!!

(Hopefully it's over soon.)

I would step up to be a leader. In most cases of dire emergency, people panic and need someone to look up to and follow. I'd step into that role for sure.

Then I'd make my way north. Less population to be infected and more woods for cover. I'd set up shop to live there with my new commune.

I don't like being the man. Too much responsibility and I like to question authority, lol. I make a good trusty sidekick or a second in charge, tho. I'll join Sara's cerb commune and I'll drive her crazy, lol. I will be the one that bates the zombies buy wearing a lady ga ga meat dress and I'll laugh in the face of danger. A peach has to have fun even when there is the living dead taking over our world.

Guest Ed The****

I'm in even though I tend to be resentful of authority. LOL I'll hold Peachy's hand and keep her safe...if I'm allowed to do so.

I'm in even though I tend to be resentful of authority. LOL I'll hold Peachy's hand and keep her safe...if I'm allowed to do so.

Sure you can hold my hand, as long as you are a meet puppet too. We will be the overqualified meet puppet regrade. We be the most honored in the zombie community, lol.

I would pickup a pizza, swing by the vendor and get some beer and then as a wise man Monty Python once said when the killer bunny tried to take over the world :

Run away !!

If I'm going to be a sweet and sultry zombie snack. I might as well go all out and serve myself on a golden platter. What kind of seasoning do you think the zombies might like?

well myself I would think the zombies would prefer a little dill on their meat flesh...with a sprinkle of paprika for some extra added kick.

i don't think I could be the man either taking a leadership role is too much responsibilty. The Island idea sounds good but I've seen my share of horror movies and that never seems to work out for them. I think securing a gated community is the way to go be the savior of civilization.

Guest C**Tra****er

I'm going to work. Everything I need is there, gated compound, clothing, food, weapons, ammo, fuel, clothing and armoured vehicles. Should be safe for a while :)

I would watch this movie to refresh myself on survival skills

zombieland-rule-set-survival-guide-complete-rules-to-survive-surviving-zombie-apocalypse-zombies.jpg

So that I could imitate him

zombieland14.jpg

Nut up and get her

emma_stone-zombieland-03-535x355.jpg

And check up on Bill Fucking Murray

I'd just make those zombies eat the meatloaf I made the other night. That should do the trick! Just ask Lee Richards! LMAO! Then I'd hide out at Stephen Harper's house. Who in the hell would ever want to go there?

• Like 1

I'd just make those zombies eat the meatloaf I made the other night. That should do the trick! Just ask Lee Richards! LMAO! Then I'd hide out at Stephen Harper's house. Who in the hell would ever want to go there?

I'd open up negotiations with the zombies to offer up Harper, Toews, the idiot senate dudes in the US who thought rape was God's gift, and a few other pencilnecks.

At best, we come to a long-term deal; at worst, we throw Mike Duffy at 'em and either crush 'em or they die of gluttony.

• Like 1

I've actually read "The Zombie Survival Guide" for a weird intellectual chuckle.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

It's a weird read, being very serious and having an appendix of documented pseudo-outbreaks.

Considering the overhead of surviving in a full-blow apocalypse (years of planning and isolation in hostile but zombie-lite environments), I'll probably end up being in the 99% group making up brain-seekers.

In this case, having "the man" call up trained soldiers to practice headshots before things get too way out of hand doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Via nefarious 007-esque means, I would trick the two major world superpowers

(which is debatable these days....USA/Russia? USA/China? Does USA even matter anymore?)

into engaging in thermonuclear war, inducing a dark, sunless nuclear winter. Then

I would recite ancient evil scripts, summoning a bottomless firehole to hell. The zombies

would be attracted by the bright flames and as they approached, mystified by the

flickering lights, would fall down into crispy hot oblivion. Like bacon. Bacon well done.

Or maybe I'd just call XL Foods and have them butcher up the zombies and send them

off to Costco for their slightly higher income earning members to fill their bellies with,

unwittingly infecting themselves and their numbingly boring middle class families, thus

mutating into zombies, leaving Costco stores empty and free to be pillaged by us

cardless peasants.

And hey, ever notice how so many Costco employees are hot!!!!!!??????

I'd be going to the family homestead...back in the bush...no hydro...no running water....100 acres in middle of the woods...swamps all around....got my plan set ;)

I'd be going to the family homestead...back in the bush...no hydro...no running water....100 acres in middle of the woods...swamps all around....got my plan set ;)

Wow, sounds like heaven! ;)

If I'm going to be a sweet and sultry zombie snack. I might as well go all out and serve myself on a golden platter. What kind of seasoning do you think the zombies might like?

I'm not sure what seasonings zombies prefer, but any manly zombie would love to dine on fur burger, fish taco, and hair pie for dessert!