Not your typical vocabulary thread.

I'm looking for a word to describe a certain activity. I've tried googling and the urban vocabulary website and just can't find the right word. So I'm asking the folks here if they know one.

The activity in question is: It starts with a woman straddling the givers face from above and receiving oral sex. When she is sufficiently warmed up, she proceeds to orgasm by fucking the givers face. There is much strong rubbing of her pussy on the face as well as thrusting.

This is, I think, different from cunnilingus since the woman is doing all the "work" at this point and the giver's tongue is of little use since the whole face is slick with her juices.

It's not facesitting because she's moving around quite a bit.

It's not face fucking because it's a woman doing the fucking with her pussy (as opposed to a cock or strap on).

Oral sex is just a little vague.

So is there a word for this?

I considered facesitting and read the urban vocabulary definition. The key word is "sitting". Throughout the definition it describes different ways of sitting while applying varying degrees of pressure. It's a static activity.

Like Meg said, face sitting

And it is in the Urban Dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=face+sitting

RG

I agree with many of your comments that this is heavenly fun, I'm trying to know how to ask for this without a long winded explanation. If I ask for facesitting or smothering I won't be getting a woman bringing herself to orgasm on my face I'll just have her sitting there. If I ask for oral she won't dare let loose in the way I want.

By the way, the submarining was pretty funny. Kind of feels like that.

I often have only called it " face fucking " thanks to Genevieve above for the delightful photo positions, they are fun! :)

Facefucking is my term for it too. It works both ways. In this case, she's fucking your face. And you're loving it.

• Like 1

Tongue banging. I tried all theses positions GREAT!

One to try is a 68 in a 3some with a 69 all at the same time GREAT!

I did this in a 3some one lady's bum on my chest while the other lady mounted the first lady 69. Try that on Ladys for size it was FANTASTIC !!! was well rewarded for my efforts.

Mmmm... and the best part is the writhing facial at the end :D

I was surprised to find this is advertised a 'fetish' for some, as it seemed pretty standard fair since day one for me back East.

[Face-sitting] is the term which comes to mind based on what you described.

"Face-siting by any other name licks just as sweet!" -Adam (of Adam & Eve) ;-)

:aol_hotkarl: <--- this is the closest emoticon I can find.

• Like 1