Aubreyxxx ??

Guest adamwayne

I have only seen her once, but she was very nice, obliging and was very understanding of a physical problem I was having at the time. I won't say what the ads are saying about her, I just want to let people know that I had a great experience with her and at no time did I feel I was being scammed or hustled in any way, and she even put up with my unpredictable schedule when I was trying to book with her.

Thank you Aubrey for your service and I hope we can get together soon!

adam

Guest sheikyerboot

Thank you adam - terrific lady. I've only met her on a couple of occassions, but I plan to continue to seeing her many more times, because Aubrey is an incredible sweetheart, and anyone who reads her recos can see that she really does her best to make visitors feel welcome with her. She's thoughtful, pleasant, open, and obviously good-natured. She's helped out a lot of people on this board too. She even offered to help a client find a lost dog for heaven's sake!! Does that sound like someone looking to take advantage of anyone?? For all her considerable charm, she also takes her work as a service provider very seriously and knows that her career lives or dies based on her reputation

I thank you, Aubrey, for being such a wonderful provider, and I hope you can bounce back from this soon.

I have been a regular of Aubrey's for a long time. Having seen her 2 to 4 times a month for well over 6 months. In that time I think I have gotten to know her pretty well. In my honest option she doesn't deserve all the bad stuff being posted about her elsewhere. I have had nothing but amazing, unforgettable experiences with this girl. She is always nice, happy and oh so sexy.

I can only go by my own experience...but I have always felt comfortable inviting this girl into my home.

Guest V***s*aP*I

From the point of view of another SP.

I have personally met and talked to Aubrey, I also find it hard to believe that she did this. She has a lot of positive recomendations on here and I know she has a lot of loyal clients, I feel that at least one CERB member would have had negative encounters with her if it were the case that she was doing that. All I can say is take anything negative found on that site with a grain of salt, yes it MAY be true. . . .but I would not jump to conclusions at least until the MODs have finished their review of the accusation.

My personal belief is that it is highly unlikely that this happened, it is likely either a mis-understanding or an all out lie. and I hope I am right

I find this thread pretty interesting, as to why it needed to be brought up, here in a thread.

• Like 2

Have met her many times in the recent past and I was never concerned of being ripped off, hustled or anything else negative. My many posted recommendations (posted after each date) should speak for themselves!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=311144&postcount=1

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=347801&postcount=6

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=365569&postcount=11

Thank-you Steve, I just don't get the "WHY" of this type of thread even had to be started, your many posted recommendations posted below are fine.

But to start this thread?? leads many people as why it even started, and why does it need to be here as thread?? Makes people even more curious that others started this thread.

IMO perhaps not a very good thing at all.

Have met her many times in the recent past and I was never concerned of being ripped off, hustled or anything else negative. My many posted recommendations (posted after each date) should speak for themselves!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=311144&postcount=1

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=347801&postcount=6

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=365569&postcount=11

Thank-you Steve, I just don't get the "WHY" of this type of thread even had to be started, your many posted recommendations posted below are fine.

But to start this thread?? leads many people as why it even started, and why does it need to be here as thread?? Makes people even more curious that others started this thread.

IMO perhaps not a very good thing at all.

I guess when a member, either SP or hobbyist, has their account "under review" people are curious as to why. I am not sure if it is malicious but wonder if it isn't just human nature to ask...what happened to person X?

Edited by stevecurious
Spelling

Ahhh I gotcha, so her account is under review is it? Then why bring it up? Only brings more fuel to fire,IMHO. Now that you pointed that out, more people will look at her account/profile, (which makes no difference to myself) but you added a huge question mark to her...have you not?? and not you specific but those that started this thread.

I guess when a member, either SP or hobbyist, has their account "under review" people are curious as to why. I am not sure if it is malicious but wonder if it isn't just human nature to ask...what happened to person X?

Why are we having this discussion then? Maybe we should stop posting so this thread fades away before it stirs out another cerb conspiracy theory.

My 2cent.

Edited by Areez
-- i come to realized that i am contributing to bump this thread. not quite the intentions. sorry.
  • Like 1

Exactly!!!

Why are we having this discussion then? Maybe we should stop posting so this thread fades away before it stirs out another cerb conspiracy theory.

My 2cent.

Guest adamwayne

My intention for posting this was to defend Aubreyxxx, though it may have come across different. I was browsing another site and seen some adds that were defamatory to her, and I just wanted to let people know that may have also seen the ads, that aubrey was great with me, and i hope to return to see her again. No harm intended. On another note, I visited that other site today and the negative ads are now removed, which is good as they should never have been there in the first place.

Did you maybe think to post your post of support on this other site, instead of posting it on here where it really has nothing to do with this supposed post about her listed elsewhere

• Like 6

My intention for posting this was to defend Aubreyxxx, though it may have come across different. I was browsing another site and seen some adds that were defamatory to her, and I just wanted to let people know that may have also seen the ads, that aubrey was great with me, and i hope to return to see her again. No harm intended. On another note, I visited that other site today and the negative ads are now removed, which is good as they should never have been there in the first place.

Although I haven't seen the ads you are referring too, isn't it at all possibile that even though you (and some other members) who had positive experiences with Aubrey that others might have experienced something different? I know

it happens to us ladies with some gentlemen...

In the end, I still don't understand the need to bring it to the Cerb community when it happened elsewhere.

Additional Comments:

My first question was an open-ended one. In no way am I asking people to speculate. The fact is that no two people have the same exact experience(s) with others.

• Like 2

There's a fundamental problem with this thread, which is that you can't deny the allegations if nobody knows what the allegations were in the first place!

I appreciate that the OP (and others) were offering support, but I can't help wondering whether the curiosity this thread has created amongst those who may otherwise have remained oblivious will turn out to be counter-productive.

My original post was presumptuous and since I don't know the subject it would have been best for me to stay out of the discussion.

Edited by cr**tyc***es

The whole Issue is that cerb was created to get away from the negatives supported by other sites. It is not acceptable to bring another site's bs here. If a fight or act of redemption is deemed necessary, do it at the source! Airing dirty laundry in any way shape or form is not allowed here. God forbid that should change.

• Like 4

The whole Issue is that cerb was created to get away from the negatives supported by other sites. It is not acceptable to bring another site's bs here. If a fight or act of redemption is deemed necessary, do it at the source! Airing dirty laundry in any way shape or form is not allowed here. God forbid that should change.

Of course, and I agree and understand . The thread shouldn't have been started but since it was I simply stated my opinion as have many others.

What I dont understand is why there is so much input from people that this topic doesn't even concern in the first place?

Why cant the people who have interest in it just speak amongst themselves without interference from people who dont even live in the area?

I think there may be some different factors to consider when smaller communities are involved vs a city like Ottawa.

When I see things that dont involve me I usually stay out of it, but wonder why a someone from Ottawa is asking the Mod to shut down an OPs' thread from PEI, when the topic concerns PEI?

Is this censorship thing for the good for the overall integrity of the board?...please enlighten me.

Edited by Hector17
correction

What I dont understand is why there is so much input from people that this topic doesn't even concern in the first place?

Why cant the people who have interest in it just speak amongst themselves without interference from people who dont even live in the area?

I think there may be some different factors to consider when smaller communities are involved vs a city like Ottawa.

When I see things that dont involve me I usually stay out of it, but wonder why a someone from Ottawa is asking the Mod to shut down an OPs' thread from PEI, when the topic concerns PEI?

Is this censorship thing for the good for the overall integrity of the board?...please enlighten me.

Why so much input...because this thread affects the CERB Board as a whole. As a CERB member when there are threads taking a negative spin that does affect me, as it does other CERB members, whether we are from PEI, Ottawa, smalltown Ontario or wherever. Frankly this thread should never have made it's way to CERB to begin with, it should have stayed on the "other board" whatever board that is. We don't need the other board's drama here

As for being enlightened, here are a couple things you might want to read and review.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_rules

and

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26718

If you don't like the rules (censorship as you put it) well there are other boards you can join.

RG