Erotic Maid services

Anyone know where i can get erotic maid services? Come clean up my place wearing thong, lingerie etc? Thanks.

I actually tried to find a business that offered this service in Winnipeg a few years ago and couldn't find anything. I don't know if that changed. Seems like this could be a good side business for an SP. As long as they like to clean that is.

I'm sure this is every girls fantasy..to clean up naked, or with almost no clothes on,...... behind some overweight slob, who is leerying at her the whole time ......while she cleans and picks up behind him his because he's to lazy to do it...while he just sits their, with remote in one hand..and beer in oter......then he fucks her, and sends her away........wait a minute..isnt that almost what marriage is???..

I actually tried to find a business that offered this service in Winnipeg a few years ago and couldn't find anything. I don't know if that changed. Seems like this could be a good side business for an SP. As long as they like to clean that is.

sexy french maid lingerie (costume) -YES

previously employed with housekeeping at hotels in Banff-YES

I see nothing wrong with seeking something like this, out of the ordinary is a good thing! that is unless you hate cleaning. Guess it could depend also on amount of cleaning and for length of time, nothing a lil cheekiness and flirting cudnt shorten.....

farmboy I apologize for not explaining myself at a grade 2 level. I thought I was being obvious in the fact I had looked for a maid service that offered maids who worked in sexy outfits. Sexy lady, clean place (not that she would have to do much because I'm not a slob or "fat slob"). I also thought it was obvious that it would be a good side business for an SP because all she would have to do is wear a sexy outfit, do a little cleaning and get paid for it. Not "clean, get fucked and sent on her way".

I found your post to be very offensive to not only me but to the other members inquiring about this service in this thread. I am responding only because I feel I was singled out and personally attacked by your post.

I have always replied to threads with respect or in jest like the majority of members on CERB and would expect the same, even if you disagree.

If this reply seems argumentative I apologize to the MOD and to the other members of this board. I just felt I was personally attacked and needed to respond to clarify my earlier post and defend myself.

farmboy I apologize for not explaining myself at a grade 2 level. I thought I was being obvious in the fact I had looked for a maid service that offered maids who worked in sexy outfits. Sexy lady, clean place (not that she would have to do much because I'm not a slob or "fat slob"). I also thought it was obvious that it would be a good side business for an SP because all she would have to do is wear a sexy outfit, do a little cleaning and get paid for it. Not "clean, get fucked and sent on her way".

I found your post to be very offensive to not only me but to the other members inquiring about this service in this thread. I am responding only because I feel I was singled out and personally attacked by your post.

I have always replied to threads with respect or in jest like the majority of members on CERB and would expect the same, even if you disagree.

If this reply seems argumentative I apologize to the MOD and to the other members of this board. I just felt I was personally attacked and needed to respond to clarify my earlier post and defend myself.

Agree. Most maid services of this type are just that. They clean and you get to look, but don't touch. That's it.

I found your post to be very offensive to not only me but to the other members inquiring about this service in this thread. I am responding only because I feel I was singled out and personally attacked by your post...... I just felt I was personally attacked and needed to respond to clarify my earlier post and defend myself.

C'mon, supertrucker! It's obvious farmboy was making a joke, and it wasn't directed at you or anyone else. Unfortunately, written jokes lack a tone of voice, and supersensitive individuals don't get it and take offence where none was intended. Lighten up!

Supertucker....I had no intention of offending anyone....it was supposed to be a joke....sorry if anyone took offense to it!!

I'll speak with Gina, my 60+ year old Portuguese cleaning lady.

Not sure if she has any thong panties though.:icon_eek:

Lol funny stuff : )

Guest Sno****54
Anyone know where i can get erotic maid services? Come clean up my place wearing thong, lingerie etc? Thanks.

Contact Diamond Rae, I pretty sure has a french maid fetish dress. I'm not sure if she actually offers that service or if she just wore it at the beggining of the session. I just saw a very sexy pic of her with that costume. Obviously your cleaning service will be expensive, but she worth every removed dust.

I'll speak with Gina, my 60+ year old Portuguese cleaning lady.

Not sure if she has any thong panties though.:icon_eek:

This made me laugh as I was thinking the same thing. I have an older South American lady that cleans my house every two weeks. But I surely wouldn't want to see Concuela (name I gave her based on Family Guy...lol) in lingerie, let alone get intimate with her.