What do you wear...

What do you wear to bed most nights?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wear to bed most nights?

• Night gown / Night shirt / T-shirt
    • Pyjamas
    • Boxers / Briefs
    • Nude
    • Sweats / Yoga pants
    • Other

This is a question for everyone.

What do you wear to bed most nights?

For me it is boxers and a t-shirt.

i use to wear my walrus costume to bed, but the ex kept getting mat because the tusks kept poking her. now i sleep naked and shes the ex, she was weird anyways

• Like 1

Nothing at all with two huge comforters in the Winter. I like to keep my window open to feel and smell the fresh air. A flat sheet in the Summer/warm months.

I wear a blanket, preferably fuzzy, preferably in leopard print, wrapped around me like a tortilla. If it's February I also bring out the sweatpants, fuzzy socks, and a giant blue hoodie that I got at band camp.

I go from wear cute lingerie style nighties to sleeping naked, as a matter of fact walking around the house naked and doing other stuff naked. I would be perfectly happy being naked all day long, big smile.

Warm fuzzy socks, sweat pants or arctic fleece pj's and a tank top. I'm always freezing in bed alone but with someone else I like to sleep nude and cuddle up to preserve body heat :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Nekkid! Although if I'm crashing at someone else's place, underwear, 'cos they probably don't want to even think about me with no clothes on, never mind see it.

Cotton pajamyas. I have a bunch of those long night shirts that says "La Senza" on the front. When I want to sleep, I prefer to be comfortable. I was never able to sleep all night in lingerie. Sorry to ruin the fantasy boys. lol.

I sleep nude, or in panties, always with a huge blanket or duvet and an open window :) I like to be warm n cozy, but have the cool fresh air as well

But if I am sleeping with a hottie it is nude as the closeness between the bodies usually gets my little man's attention more than a couple times during the night for some cool impromtu penetrations.

Generally nude, occasionally boxers if I am on a trip where I have to share a room with someone I am not actually sleeping with, like a team. LOL

I used to have a rule, no clothes in my bed, but I am not as strict about that as I used to be.

Guest S****r

i might wear a nightgown, or a pajama top, but....no matter what I wear on top, I must sleep commando below. Need to let myself breathe!

Cotton pajamyas. I have a bunch of those long night shirts that says "La Senza" on the front. When I want to sleep, I prefer to be comfortable. I was never able to sleep all night in lingerie. Sorry to ruin the fantasy boys. lol.

Sleep all you want baby !! as long as it is easy peezy access in the morning .... La Senza night shirt and crotchless cotton jammies are perfect Nicki ! :rockyou: Goooood Morning ! ;)

Sleep all you want baby !! as long as it is easy peezy access in the morning .... La Senza night shirt and crotchless cotton jammies are perfect Nicki ! :rockyou: Goooood Morning ! ;)

You know it. Sometimes those La Senza nightshirts are so convenient with no underwear. LOL.