I am a kind person and almost never swears but recently I caught myself using profanity during a date and I had to tell the lady I was sorry about using that language. She said it was fine and she expected it since we were in the moment and it came out automatically.

Do you guys ever use profanity or dirty talk in the bedroom? Or do you want ladies to use it on you?

Do you ladies approve of it in the circumstance? Or do you ever use it with a gentleman?

I am a kind person and almost never swears but recently I caught myself using profanity during a date and I had to tell the lady I was sorry about using that language. She said it was fine and she expected it since we were in the moment and it came out automatically.

Do you guys ever use profanity or dirty talk in the bedroom? Or do you want ladies to use it on you?

Do you ladies approve of it in the circumstance? Or do you ever use it with a gentleman?

I'm the same as you...heat of the moment and always saying i'm sorry...lol..funny how I Never say naughty words in real life..:roll: kidding.

It's not necessarily a desire per se. If swearing happens spontaneously while I am with a gentlemen then I have no issue with it whatsoever. I've been known to say "oh f------ that feels good", or simply "oh f------". I say "s----t" a lot as well, but only in the throes of ecstasy. I don't think it makes me any more or less ladylike and it's definitely understood that the reason for saying it is good. That being said, I would never think a date was any less of a gentlemen for swearing in my presence. It can be quite passionate and sexy at times, when used in the right context!

Like Malika I've been known to swear in French as well, using 'church' related words... hehe

I saw 'FUCK' a LOT during sex. In my general speech, I usually don't, unless I've been spending time with people who swear a lot. I pick up speech very quickly so sometimes I catch myself swearing all the time and have to wonder who I've been hanging out with hahaha

• Like 1

I'm certainly no prude and generally don't swear alot but have a rough rule-of-thumb that seems to work for me at least. The language that takes place behind the bedroom door is fair game as long as it is for mutual enjoyment.

They don't call me Naughty Nicki for nothing! Then again, I'm a bit of a freak and often times I consider washing my mouth out with soap! However, I will not use words that are offensive or derogatory and expect the same in return.

Having said that, there is a time and a place for everything and I am equally classy, soft, sensual, seductive as I am for being naughty and have been told that I possess an innocence about me so I'm all round type of woman! :)

That's where the saying lady in the streets and freak in the sheets comes to play with me. There's a time and place for everything.

It's curious. For somebody who is a self-proclaimed atheist, I tend to call on God quite a bit in the heat of the moment. Fortunately, He doesn't seem to be paying any attention to me.

• Like 2

Guest happytimes

The brain is the body's sexiest organ. It communicates arousal and pleasure very well through speach. I love hearing a woman talking dirty to me as we are getting intimate. I even request it when I meet a SP. "Oh Fuck Yes""Fuck me Harder, Yes" sound great to me. Polite profanity is even better; "Please fuck me". In my opinion, a woman can use profanity during intimate moments and maintain her class. However if a woman (even a sexy, classy woman) was to use profanity at any other time, she immediately looses her class.

Posted via Mobile Device

Unfortunately I am naturally unfiltered. So I say what I think at the time -I am somewhat better at biting my tongue but still alot gets through so if I am very emotional about something I'll probably swear maybe say something inappropriate. However It is a must for me in the bedroom , I love dirty talk, name calling, swearing both ways, it just makes the sex hotter, jmo.

I wanted to add to happytimes comment about class-with all due respect I think you still can be classy swearing, after all we all have emotions and sometimes saying schucks, or darn, dang, whoopsa daisy, doesn't get the point across so we swear-still classy.

A very reputable and wonderful SP was talking to me and once said "Oh, F--, I'm so glad you used the F word first, I was afraid I'd slip up" :) Only then did I realize that although we had been talking rather candidly for the last 20 minutes or so she was "guarded" in that she didn't want to use any expletives for fear I was too stuck up and might be offended.

The English language just doesn't have the words to express strong emotions without the use of the occasional expletives.

At the same time I do find people that can't recite a single sentence without cursing somewhat annoying.

In any event, in the heat of the moment, the lady can do no wrong.

I'm not good at the dirty talk. I rarely swear in general.

But if a "Oh fuck" passes her lips because of something I'm doing, oh well, that's just insanely hot.

I am using quite a few f bombs as well as some other choice expletives today! Yup, big potty mouth...daughter of a cop and friend to many blue collar personalities. I will not apologize for this "fault" in my personality but will say that I am quite able to play the proper lady when needed and love to play the dirty girl when in the mood (if you get my drift!)

Guest a**4*

I like dirty talk when i am in the moment and things are very hot words just come out it puts the drive in the passion....:)

I don't mind the lady talking dirty when she wants to get things started or in the heat of the moment. I myself, refrain from profanity when I am with a lady for fear of being disrespectful.

Although, I do fantasize about saying nasty things, I just can't bring myself to doing it.

The key is to communicate ahead of time what is acceptable language and behaviour, before, during, and after sex.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk..... I never swear

But if you ladies must swear then some etiquette applies

If you say "fuck you" tsk tsk

If you say "fuck me" in English or French or Japanesaaaa then lets get busy ;)

If you say "you are an ass" tsk tsk

If you say "grab my ass" hands on I got it covered baby

If Cleo says "fuck off" tsk tsk

If Cleo says "cock off" I am up for it :D :dncdick:

and so on.....just throwing a few examples out there....

• Like 1

In general I don't use profanity a great deal but sometimes it is the only thing that has the proper effect. I can admire somebody who can swear creatively. There was a British sitcom called "In the Thick of It" with a character called Malcolm Tucker. He could let loose with a stream of bile so foul it would make your eyes water. You can see some of his work on YouTube if you search for 'Malcolm Tucker". Honestly, a trucker would blush.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk..... I never swear

But if you ladies must swear then some etiquette applies

If you say "fuck you" tsk tsk

If you say "fuck me" in English or French or Japanesaaaa then lets get busy ;)

If you say "you are an ass" tsk tsk

If you say "grab my ass" hands on I got it covered baby

If Cleo says "fuck off" tsk tsk

If Cleo says "cock off" I am up for it :D :dncdick:

and so on.....just throwing a few examples out there....

What is this? Pig Latin? Lee Richards speak? LMFAO!!

It's not necessarily a desire per se. If swearing happens spontaneously while I am with a gentlemen then I have no issue with it whatsoever. I've been known to say "oh f------ that feels good", or simply "oh f------". I say "s----t" a lot as well, but only in the throes of ecstasy. I don't think it makes me any more or less ladylike and it's definitely understood that the reason for saying it is good. That being said, I would never think a date was any less of a gentlemen for swearing in my presence. It can be quite passionate and sexy at times, when used in the right context!

Like Malika I've been known to swear in French as well, using 'church' related words... hehe

Being French myself, and hopefully a gentleman, I dont swear in my regular life, but in the heat of the moment, yes. For sure, it is probably something linked to our French Canadian Catholic culture, where swearing the "church words" has become profound in each of us. We have created words from the "church swearing" and the tone and the moment it is used give a special meaning of what we are experiencing.

Even when I swear in English using the "f---" word, it doesn't have the same strenght than in English. But when it happens, it means a darn good moment. :icon_redface:

Being French myself, and hopefully a gentleman, I dont swear in my regular life, but in the heat of the moment, yes. For sure, it is probably something linked to our French Canadian Catholic culture, where swearing the "church words" has become profound in each of us. We have created words from the "church swearing" and the tone and the moment it is used give a special meaning of what we are experiencing.

Even when I swear in English using the "f---" word, it doesn't have the same strenght than in English. But when it happens, it means a darn good moment. :icon_redface:

I am anglophone but went to school (from kindergarten to university) in French. Swearing in French was something so taboo that we would use English swear words.

When I am with mixed company in social events, I am very conservative, less so with the guys on the golf course.

Now in the bedroom, I am guilty of saying some nasty things, but it is just what I am feeling. And I have to say, if I am with a lady and she is saying nasty things, and with conviction and honesty, fu....k that really turns me on. If it seems to be unnatural, I actually find that a turn-off. I guess I want to feel that I am pleasuring the lady, and if she lets me know, and I believe it, that is the best experience ever. So, ladies, don't hold back, let it go....