Hobbying frequence

Hey all, i'm wondering how often other people "hobby". We all have different lives, needs, budgets and situations.

And do you consider that your frequence is often, average or too rarely compared to what you think others will answer?

When I first started hobbying quite some time ago, I used to hobby on average about twice a month, with the occasional bender thrown in. By that I mean, renting a hotel room downtown and seeing about three or four ladies in one day lol. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of stamina anymore...Now, I'm pretty much resigned to partaking about once a month. I'm not what I used to be!

Due to budget and needing to travel to a city to see ladies I partake in this lifestyle on average once a month.

With some personal family matters going on, I haven't been able to take the time to spend with a lady since November :-(

RG

I imagine I am like most hobbiest where frequency is dependent upon time and money.

In a normal year, assuming business is humming along normally, I can usually partake in the hobby 5 or 6 times. The main limitation being time and SP's schedules meshing with mine.

For me, the frequency of my play dates is dictated by the confluence of means (cash), motive (horniness) and opportunity (availability). When cash is fluid and I'm in heat, that could be two to three dates weekly. Other times it can be weeks between play dates.

I gave myself a budget to go out once a month. For some reason though I seem to blow that budget and sneak out a second time some months ..:)

Due to financial restraints my hobbying frequency has dipped slightly for this year, but should still have a regular schedule. It really all depends on who's around. If there isn't anyone around I want to see, then I just don't hobby to hobby. Some months in the past I've seen more than one a week, other times I've gone without seeing anyone for a couple of months. It's all about who's working and what my finances are like.

I have been 10 months without going on a date and I have been on 4 in a month 2 of which were duo's. A lot depends on money, time and hornyness.

I usually go when I need cheering up with a good time and someone I can talk to. Lately more often but usually once every two weeks depending on my needs and opportunity permits.

I get the feeling that a lot of it depends on your personal circumstances. In particular, it seems that those without SOs are limited mostly by money and inclination, whereas those with SOs are limited more by opportunities to play...

Lots of good answers!

To answer my own questions, me it's about once every 2-3 months. That's as frequent sex as i've ever had and i'm scared i'll become too addicted if i start seeing a lady 2-3 times in a week or even month. And my budget couldn't handle that. =p

Lately, i didn't get the time. ( between 4-6 months, i don't remember..) Was busy at work, i'm in Gatineau only the weekends and it's hard to know in advance when i'll be free. Also, since i work outside, it's really hard to know when i'll have a cold and i wouldn't want to give it to the lady.

I haven't been as frequent as I used to be due mainly to time restraints and the fact that I don't travel as much as I used to. I still give into my base urges every 2-3 months, but I have to make my fun closer to home, which can be more complicated.

For me it's every 3 or 4 months. When I have the money I wait for the urge to hit and try to find a same day date. Of course that does limit things and it does not always work out and things get pushed back, sometimes for weeks. I understand that women offer and prefer reservations in advance but I just can not do that. My frequency declined greatly from 20 years ago when it was on average 2 or 3 times per month. I no longer have the finances to meet my needs.

For me, I follow the rule of ratio of weight to colour.

If my balls start to drag on the ground or turn a bright blue, then I know I need to conduct some business.

I like to leave a little room in my pant legs to allow for some "droppage". If the junk starts to interfere with other pedestrians or get caught up in the snow blower, that's a clear signal I need to consult a professional.

The other side of the equation is what I like to call: "The Shining".

The Shining is most noticeable in the dark. You can actually see a couple of darling & tender fur covered nads hovering over (if not actually laying on) the floor. Please don't mistake them for rodents and try to stomp on 'em. They belong to someone - most likely me.

I wish my hair stylist could address this issue for me, but I live in an uptight suburb.

Edited by Jabba
  • Like 1

Guest **spo**

If I'm traveling a lot more, if I'm in Ottawa a lot less, between 2-7 times a month. There are times like others have alluded to where I may not see a sp for a few weeks, then see multiple sp's in one day or within a short time period of a day or two. It really does depend on numerous factors...

For me, I follow the rule of ratio of weight to colour.

If my balls start to drag on the ground or turn a bright blue, then I know I need to conduct some business.

I like to leave a little room in my pant legs to allow for some "droppage". If the junk starts to interfere with other pedestrians or get caught up in the snow blower, that's a clear signal I need to consult a professional.

The other side of the equation is what I like to call: "The Shining".

The Shining is most noticeable in the dark. You can actually see a couple of darling & tender fur covered nads hovering over (if not actually laying on) the floor. Please don't mistake them for rodents and try to stomp on 'em. They belong to someone - most likely me.

I wish my hair stylist could address this issue for me, but I live in an uptight suburb.

Be very careful not to step on your Gonads, or they will be Gone-Nads!!

• Like 1

For me it's about opportunity. When I am planning a trip I will try to fit several sessions into my schedule -- if it allows. Hopefully I end up exhausted with a smile on my face by the time I leave the area. :-)