Ness massage

Guest ry*****an

Wondering if anyone had personal intel or experience as far as mutual touching, or more with rose or the other gals.

Always nice to know what is possible....ymmv :-)))))

Pm only please to keep this confidential.

Tanks gents.

Guest ry*****an

I REALLY liked Jane.

Very sexy.

She climbed up on my back, and at one point was whispering in my ear...

Needless to say at that point I was sold. Was really looking forward to my hay ending.

We connected really well, but alas no He.

Rose was brought in as a special he contractor, to demolish the erection that was there.

She always does a good job.

But I was sad that it was not jane

I REALLY liked Jane.

Very sexy.

She climbed up on my back, and at one point was whispering in my ear...

Needless to say at that point I was sold. Was really looking forward to my hay ending.

We connected really well, but alas no He.

Rose was brought in as a special he contractor, to demolish the erection that was there.

She always does a good job.

But I was sad that it was not jane

I will have to agree with you on all points.

I visited the Ness Message on Canada Day and they only had one person on. Her name was Natasha or something like that. Quite a good massage

She is 31 years old and quite attractive. I would recommend if you're only looking for a massage.

I had the opportunity to have a massage by the new girl Latisha, and the massage was good, but no extras were possible. She was not even teasing, I found that it was not as good as Jane. Jane has a better touch, imho.

The Manager "R" is away on vacation for the rest of this week and part of next week.

Just in case anyone is looking for her.

Have enjoyed the sessions with Jane as she does a great massage,plus she has a very nice body/face..I am OK with no HE as it her choice whether to do that or not.Do believe she knows Rose does HE..

• Like 1

Well boys have a late night session planned with May going to see how far I Can take this

Additional Comments:

ok jsut got back form a 1 hour session with May, she was pretty homly looking, but the massage was great. When i turned over on my back...i was super hard but didn't get happy ending and i didnt' ask if there was mutual touching. The late booking was nice as there was no one around but me and her. it was only $60. so very good for a fuill hour and went a few mins over.

I'm not sure if it's my 5th or maybe 6th time going to Ness. I think "they've" warn out my welcome / funds.

The session from May (or Maya) is not RMT quality and they aren't really the other kind. They session appeared to be geared to one thing - her tip!

She started asking for "her" money early for what was a mediocre massage. When I asked about additional funds for extra services, I quoted a reasonable amount. She quickly replied, for that amount I could do it myself. Is that sass or more the attitude of someone who really didn't want to be there?

Tara ... Went there yesterday. First half was with a new girl Tara. happened to be her first client. This beauty was in her training. Her techniques need to be improved but her attitude was amazing. Her English is fairly good and she appears to be open-minded. Will repeat.

Went there yesterday. First half was with Tara. She has been in training for about 1 wk. I was her first client. Her techniques need to be improved, but her attitude was amazing. She is very beautiful and seems open-minded. Will definitely repeat.

By the way, Rose will be away for about 2 weeks in the second half of August.

Guest s*r***a**9

I've been done with this place for a while now....the novelty has worn off. Just my opinion but I think there are better options out there.

went in for a 45 minute massage about half way through i asked if a h/e was included, she say what you say, i asked is a h/j included in the price, jen said i dont do that ask the manager, so if ya go there better get answer up front! so i had a unhappy ending. ill stick with southpoint!

Went in to ness late yesterday , was sad to see Jane not working . So I had a session with May , now this is the may that worked there a few months ago , she is not as sexy as Jane , anyways she started to use her knees on my back it was very nice , he English is not very good but good enough for a little light talk , she worked me head to toes in a very sensual massage , once she turned me over she massaged my arms and shoulders , at that point she asked if I wanted her to massage me here as she touched me in the HE area , I said yes , she turned out the light and gave me a very sensual style HE

Sorry Jane I am now a May kind of guy I will go again

Rose is back from her holiday , I sent her a text about two weeks ago and she relied yesterday lol she said she is back for the next while , so for you guys that like to see her here is your opportunity

• Like 1

So has anyone had a massage from the new trainee that was mentioned in K...--..Yes I know TOFTT but was there on Tuesday and not going back so soon again..thanx