personally i'm not scare to admit that i masturbate everynight before going to sleep it's the best way to have sweet & wet dreams and i just love it the sensation to finish my day completely and what a great way to make your morning shiny and happy ... ;-)

Long time bator here. It's preserved more than a few relationships where there was a libedo mismatch. Over the years I've learned that masturbation need not be a solitary sport. Great idea for a group. Count me in as one of your fellow jackers or jillers.

Ok.. My time post here....wait i will be right back

Ok, do i masterbate? Ok course..... How often...... Be right back...

Quite often in fact.

Some times it just helps kill stress........ Hold on i will be right back

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Maybe we should all masturbate together. Ready.

Great idea, there is a "World Day" for everything else (cycling, nude cycling, turning off the lights, etc.), there should be one for masturbating. It should be in the Guinness book of records.

please count me in,

bk

There is nothing like being alone on a Sunday morning and having some "time" to yourself. A little urge that suddenly turned into something so much more when all of a sudden that wetness almost gave me a face wash while that quivering took my breath away. Incredible! I'm ready to start my day now...relaxed more than ever.

• Like 2

Short of a real date, there is nothing quite ike a great date with the palm sisters. Count me in!!

Edited by Gentleman11
typo

Guest s****aswe***ess

I also must say i lllooovee to masterbrate! Its a great way to relieve stress and to get to know yourself and what feels best!!!

Yup.

And one of my favourite benefits of it is that it can be much more effective for sleepless nights then any sleeping pill. But useless when you're on a plane or train.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Anyone who answered "no" is likely a corpse. Who knew that zombies could type.

Im a 33 yr old female who has found the fine art of multiple orgasims only in the last 4 months or so, this being said i now masterbate daily as well as enjoy work more as play then work

And i was scared of being 30 lol now im greatful

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

I try to reserve it for special occasions, like days when the earth rotates.

I try to reserve it for special occasions, like days when the earth rotates.

Sometimes a slight breeze is all it takes for me to go off and make peace with the Southern Confederate.

In my younger years it was all about quantity, I can remember entire day sessions where I would just watch videos and go to town down there. Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that it has changed a hell of a whole lot since those days, I'm still in my twenties and enjoying myself but sometimes I'll go a few days without a good wank. But I can say that the quality of my sessions have improved, I know the special places better than any lady could ever hope to find (although instructing them on said places is always a treat!) and I have it pretty much to a science at exactly what point I want to climax.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I went out on a limb and bought myself a toy to enhance my sessions. I had never tried male sex toys up to that point and as I was bored (and most likely horny) I said why not! So I get this "MILF in a Box", and I have to say when I gave it a whirl for the first time the muscles in my feet knotted so badly I thought I would need to go to the hospital. It was fantastic. I highly recommend giving toys a shot if you're a man. Because sometimes you want to enjoy yourself but you want to change it up a little. :D