On Thursday in the afternoon there was a platinum blonde girl, small breast and a very nice bum at Barb's. I cannot recall her name and I did not speak to her. Does anyone know here name?

I am guessing she is in her early twenties and she has long platinum blonde hair and a slender body.

On Thursday in the afternoon there was a platinum blonde girl, small breast and a very nice bum at Barb's. I cannot recall her name and I did not speak to her. Does anyone know here name?

I am guessing she is in her early twenties and she has long platinum blonde hair and a slender body.

Skyla, maybe? There are lots who fit that description :)

Good Afternoon All,

For Flynch...This may have been Roxy. She was wearing white pj's at one point in the evening and she fits your description.

Have a pleasant day.

I got to enjoy Roxy's company yesterday, during a visit to Barb's. Pretty quiet, but it was good to meet a hot new dancer (new to me anyway). Beautiful face, great body, good attitude.

And I saw Jenny, after far too long! More to follow....

Is there any truth to the rumour that barbs will be closing for good - effective this weekend??

Balaclava: I noticed you've been a member since August 2009 but that this appears to be your first post so I am quite confident this is just a rumour you're repeating. Indeed, even Cato, who frequents Barb's hadn't heard it!

Rumours and diarrhea: painful for those experiencing them and hard to stop.

I'm looking forward to a great New Year visiting Barb's!

There has definitely been rumblings along this line, in fact recently, I believe there was confirmation that the building was sold and something would be done with the land.

However, the general consensus was this was a medium term impact on Barbs, but it would eventually be gone.

Yes, General, that's what I've heard too. I think this has been discussed somewhere on here.

Well I hope the rumour is false because I was there this afternoon and had some nice dances with a new ebony girl Sienna: perfect athletic spinner body and angelic face. I hope to see her there again soon.

It might be somewhere in this thread, jeez it is 75 pages long. I tried to do a search, but didn't find anything, but know it has been discussed, and some members seemed to know for sure it was eventually going to close, but maybe a couple of years.....so enjoy for now.

Guest W***ledi*Time
It might be somewhere in this thread, jeez it is 75 pages long. I tried to do a search, but didn't find anything, but know it has been discussed, and some members seemed to know for sure it was eventually going to close, but maybe a couple of years.....so enjoy for now.

The original discussion takes place in posts 562 through 590, or thereabouts.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=251843#post251843

I did confirm this evening, via one of the "alpha female" dancers at Barbs, that the club is not closing anytime soon. I guess anything is possible though.

Great, knew it was somewhere, and based on the information will likely be a couple of years before anything happens...

Well I hope the rumour is false because I was there this afternoon and had some nice dances with a new ebony girl Sienna: perfect athletic spinner body and angelic face. I hope to see her there again soon.

Have heard this Sienna mentioned before. Did she have a french accent? Did she say which days she works? Much appreciated.

All this discussion re the possible (eventual) demise of Barb's has got me thinking I should drop in sometime next week just to make sure the place is still standing in the first week of '12.

I believe they are open tonight for New Year's until 3AM. If you go tell us how the count-down went.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

screenshot20111231at230.png

Guest *G***d

Yeah they are open for the New Year count down for sure. Was in earlier this week there were flyers around. Light buffet at midnight too.

Guest Me**

Does anybody know the schedules for daytime girls Alicia/Aleshia (Latina) or Mia (small blonde)?

Also, what ever happened to Montana and Bianca? Moved on to other clubs or retired?

Glad the rumors of Barb's closing were exaggerated. They're open this week at least.

No french accent, and she works evenings; on Friday I arrived about 4:00 and she was there.

When u say "new" when were you at this bar prior to this outing? Sure she wasn't african with a french like accent? Or thoroughly Canadian born? Just trying to piece my last time together ... haha

No worries cerbies... The building has been sold but the club should be around another 4 years or so... this coming form the staff of the place. Owners may try to transfer the licences, but moving a Strip club licences is that easy anymore, city regulations, lawyers etc...