Great day at Barb's yesterday afternoon. Ariel was back, and looking HOT!! I also met the very cute Kitty, spinner delight, and there were lots of other good-looking women about. The shooter girl joined us for drinks and conversation. Fun.

I'll be reporting on Ariel's thread.

The building barbs is in has been sold for condo development i know this because glue pots last day party is 2 day....anyone heard anything from barbs?

Glue Pot is closing down because they are behind on the rent. Nothing to do with Barb's or the development plans (which will take a long time to pan out). That's what I've heard anyway.

School board is also talking about selling off the old Tech High School. So that end of town could be up for a major reno in the next decade.

Does anyone know if Lexi is still dancing here? Little asian spinner type, think she is just part-time, but would like to see her again.

Thanks,

If this lady has super long legs, 6 feet in stripper shoes, "B' cup, she has moved over to Pigales. She works with a friend, shorter legs but otherwise similiar.

If this lady has super long legs, 6 feet in stripper shoes, "B' cup, she has moved over to Pigales.

Siiya/Emily was at Barb's yesterday evening.

Does anyone know if Lexi is still dancing here? Little asian spinner type, ...

Thanks,

Hi, I would put her like 5'3" without heels so not likely the above mentioned lady. From what I remember, she is a student here in town, working odd shifts at Barbs.

Anyways, if you come across her, I do recommend a dance... no extras but quite sensual.

Had a dance with Claire yesterday... What a delightful young lady! Smart, charming and super sexy! Definitely going again :)

Does anyone know if Lexi is still dancing here?

Lexi was in today, daytime. Looking lovely.

Additional Comments:

is olive still dancing at barbs?

Olive seems to have been AWOL a couple of weeks now.

I have not dropped by lately. I was away for the better part of three weeks, but I heard she is away enjoying the sun. Back in a few days.....

Lexi was in today, daytime. Looking lovely.

Thanks for the reply. I will stop in later this week and hopefully she is there. She is worth reconnecting with!

Is the Lexi mentionned above the short spinner with light brown hair that worked at barbs for a long time then moved to playmate then dissapeared? If so she is great, used to have somewhat of an arrangement with her where on a slow night she'd just sit with me and keep me from having to turn down dances from all the girls I had no interest in. Great girl.

Is the Lexi mentionned above the short spinner with light brown hair that worked at barbs for a long time then moved to playmate then dissapeared?

Nope, that's another. This one is definitely dark haired and Asian looking. Philippina/Spanish, with some German, she tells me. She's gorgeous.

Unfortunately, Barbs never owned the building they just leased. The property has been bought and is scheduled for condo development. It still may be another year or so, but our beloved barbs will eventually be no more :( Even Pigales has gone down hill, it will be hard to find quality once Barbs finally goes...

Provided it is within the dancer's boundaries there is very little (no?) concern about touching....

What are the laws in Ottawa for dancers? Are you allowed to touch the dancers?

Officially, club rules are no touching the juicy bits. Unofficially, a few allow or even encourage that, but they tend to get thrown out by management after being snitched on by other dancers.

The law, on the other hand, is fuzzy. Strip clubs have been found by courts to come under 'common bawdy house' legislation:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2011/03/04/17500131.html

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=766205

But bawdy house laws are up in the air following successful challenge under the Charter, which the Federal Government has appealed:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/90129-ottawa-takes-bawdy-house-ruling-to-supreme-court

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, and this isn't legal advice. :-)

Guest Ni**t*****t

I think the intent of this thread was to recommend and discuss Barb's dancers. We seem to be getting into Ontario legal issues here.

Let's stick to a specific club, girls, etc... this is where the value of a discussion on a strip club lies in my humble opinion

My trip out of town was cut short today and I got back tonight. A visit to Barb's seemed like a good idea, and it was. Cherry was there.

Cherry is an awesome dancer, a redhead, fun and sexy. Cherry has a beautiful, long, lean body, and a killer smile. Her dances are a spectacular turn-on.

The barmaid is a hot blonde spinner, gorgeous.

The shooter girl is fun to talk to.

And I ran into a cerb friend, unexpectedly.

And now I'm home, sooner than I thought. A good night.

And a good night to all.

Edited by Cato

Well I found out the "hard" way that at Barb's the bouncers are watching the CR through the cameras. I was there last night with a sweet ebony girl, who was giving me a very nice treatment, and after 5 songs bouncer came in and booted her and me right out of the club!:icon_redface: I don't know if it's permanent!