I think we're just intensely curious...:) I am, anyway... But yes, time to go exploring.

My opinion only, but if you haven't gotten an eyeful of Sophia, then you haven't lived, medium height hard-bodied spinner with sexy tats , knows how to dress to accentuate that banging body,dark haired dark eyed beauty, her face looks like a Kardashian with some Audrey Hepburn thrown in..........I could shag her all night long and still not get enough .

Additional Comments:

Damned if I can remember her name, but last Friday I noticed this girl from the far side of the club cuz she looked so hot in this one-peice baywatch red swimsuit-like outfit. She had a deep tan and awesomely delicious curves, said she was half Chinese ..but to me she looked like Jennifer Lopez, then she showed me a photo of herself with makeup on looking 100 percent Asian...a solid 10 either way IMO.

• Like 4

Wishing Bambi a very happy birthday, and eager for her return!

Also several reported Ariel sightings! :)

here at barbs now , lots of ladies too many to remember all the names . very few guys . 2 gals brand new to dancing started tonight , Carmen , cute young spinner that has adjusted very quickly , and miss raven rain has started dancing as all of her twitter followers learned . had great times with both Carmen and raven who goes by sage , and also had some well spent time with blonde spinner barbie .

• Like 2

here at barbs now , lots of ladies too many to remember all the names . very few guys . 2 gals brand new to dancing started tonight , Carmen , cute young spinner that has adjusted very quickly , and miss raven rain has started dancing as all of her twitter followers learned . had great times with both Carmen and raven who goes by sage , and also had some well spent time with blonde spinner barbie .

Is this the same Raven Rain that used to work as an MA at ALO?

Is this the same Raven Rain that used to work as an MA at ALO?

don't know ,it is the Raven rain that post currently on this board .

don't know ,it is the Raven rain that post currently on this board .

Oh, I hadn't realized that she was active on this board. Checked her profile out, it is the same Raven Rain.

Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you know where Ashley is? She was a regular dancer @ the Silver Dollar before it's closing, then the tease... After an issue there she relocated to Barberellas, but word is she is gone from there too...

Anyone know where she is now?

Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you know where Ashley is? She was a regular dancer @ the Silver Dollar before it's closing, then the tease... After an issue there she relocated to Barberellas, but word is she is gone from there too...

Anyone know where she is now?

She wouldn't happen to be the same Ashley who is at Playmate now is she? The description, as vague as it is, sounds similar.

She wouldn't happen to be the same Ashley who is at Playmate now is she? The description, as vague as it is, sounds similar.

Hmmm, never been to the Playmate seems I'll be showing up there

Hmmm, never been to the Playmate seems I'll be showing up there

Yeah, when I read your question, the Ashley from PM is the first girl that came to my mind as well. Slim brunette with curly hair... She's one of the sligthly older ladies but looks much younger than she is.

Stopped into Barbs late Friday (yesterday) afternoon. Spent time with Jenny, dressed in black followed by Stacie dressed in white ... my two favorite blondes. Benefits garnered by being present during the shift change.

• Like 2

Damn I have to get a life. Back again this Friday. Missed Jenny as she "punched out" at about 5:30pm,I was told. No surprise there. However, got to revisit with Stacy which was all good. Looked for Bridgette but I guess she left at or before 7pm. Chrystal, the shooter girl left as well...she is hot. I love doing a shooter with her when I can������ Sophia is here too! Met Tasha , full of optimism in the back room. You go girl!

Edited by Reddog01
Typo and addition
  • Like 2

Damn I have to get a life. Back again this Friday. Missed Jenny as she "punched out" at about 5:30pm,I was told. No surprise there. However, got to revisit with Stacy which was all good. Looked for Bridgette but I guess she left at or before 7pm. Chrystal, the shooter girl left as well...she is hot. I love doing a shooter with her when I can������ Sophia is here too! Met Tasha , full of optimism in the back room. You go girl!

Probably a good idea to get in as much as possible this fall and for the remainder of the year as things seem to be a bit uncertain. Whatever the future holds for Barb's in general, changes can always take place in the shorter term as well such as an ATF moving on at some point.

Hoping to be in more often as the mercury falls and the year winds down.

• Like 2

Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you know where Ashley is?

There was an Ashley at Barb's late Sat afternoon. I only heard her pre-announced as I was leaving, so can't tell you what she looked like.

Saturday afternoon was a good mix of regulars and out-of-town visitors. There was a trio of visitors from Toronto - spinner Mini had the most amazing arealae and some great pole moves.

If you like womanly curves you're sure to love Juicy. I had a very pleasant chat with Atlanta, good to see her again.

Is that Atlanta the redheaded barmaid, curmudgeon?

That's a tough question. Is there only one such creature? I would have said strawberry blonde rather than redhead, but maybe you wouldn't. And she does work part-time elsewhere as a barmaid. So maybe yes...

• Like 1

That's a tough question. Is there only one such creature? I would have said strawberry blonde rather than redhead, but maybe you wouldn't. And she does work part-time elsewhere as a barmaid. So maybe yes...

Lol yes there is only one such creature :)

Thanks for the valuable intell!

My definition of redhead is broad....it allows me to fit more women into the category. :)

In Ottawa for a few days on business so I had the opportunity last night to spend a few hours at Barb's... it was a slow night in the club so not how I remembered it from my more frequent visits a number of years ago but it was very enjoyable.

Spent some time getting to know Nicole and Stacy two sexy young beautiful blonde ladies as well as a wonderful dark haired voluptuous Australian lady.

It was a fun couple of hours... I think Playmate tonight lol

• Like 1

In Ottawa for a few days on business so I had the opportunity last night to spend a few hours at Barb's... it was a slow night in the club so not how I remembered it from my more frequent visits a number of years ago but it was very enjoyable.

Spent some time getting to know Nicole and Stacy two sexy young beautiful blonde ladies as well as a wonderful dark haired voluptuous Australian lady.

It was a fun couple of hours... I think Playmate tonight lol

When attending more frequently in the evenings (drop in more often in the afternoons in recent years) I had often found that the quieter nights (say Sunday to Tuesday) could be quite worthwhile at Barb's. While some other clubs can be a bit too slow on these nights, Barb's often seemed to strike the balance between a frantic or at least very busy Friday or Saturday night mood and a sense of things being just way too dull. Even on the quietest Sunday evening there always seemed to be a fun time to be had.

Hope you will post re your visit to the 'Mate if you end up venturing down the Montreal Road.

• Like 3