Yep, it's an awesome place! I reconnected today with Ariel and Bridgette. Such fun and such beauties!

More reasons to be thankful this weekend.

• Like 2

Yep, it's an awesome place! I reconnected today with Ariel and Bridgette. Such fun and such beauties!

More reasons to be thankful this weekend.

Bridgette and Ariel.....sounds like a fine afternoon at Barb's. Always great to read reports about the scene at 340.

Did you notice if tall, blonde, leggy, busty and gorgeous Jenny was in attendance?

• Like 1

Aw yes, I know Jenny well. She was there but busy, and I didn't get to talk to her.

• Like 2

Some great talent at Barb's last night, and not too many customers, so made for a pleasant evening. I spent some quality time with newcomer Ruby, a well travelled polyglot hottie originally from Dominican Republic.

And just as I was leaving Lucy walked in. I thought we'd lost her, so that was a pleasant surprise. She's back from Sweden for a few months more.

And Atlanta confirmed with me that she's blonde, not redhead. But she'll happily be redhead for Cato's pleasure. :-)

• Like 2

That would please me for sure! Please give her my best, curmudgeon, until we meet again :)

I was fortunate enough to meet Phoenix a couple of weeks ago.

She kinda blew me away with her looks and bubbliness!!

• Like 2

Was there Saturday night, it was pretty quiet evening even at midnight. Kind of disappointed, guess the Friday was jammed packed with people. But met a couple girls and enjoyed myself, will be back soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

At Barb's now if anyone else is here let me know. Report on who is here:

Atlanta, dark haired Sofia, Tia, Hazel, MYF a couple of hot blondes.

• Like 1

Unexpectedly in the neighbourhood and took the opportunity to drop into Barb's very briefly around 2:30 Saturday (10/24).

Noticed the tall, leggy blonde Tracy on stage (new to me) as well as a few ebony dancers also unfamiliar to me. Another smaller blonde emerged just as I was leaving but wasn't sure if she was someone I'd previously seen. Also noticed an ultra curvy dark-haired dancer - not sure if I've seen her at Barb's before either. Come to think of it, Jenny was the only one I recognized.

Departed around 3:00 or so after speaking to the always gorgeous Jenny about her upcoming schedule.

Jenny's beauty continues to astound and amaze - it is always such a treat to see her in the club.

• Like 2

Is there anyone who would like to see me at Barbies?

Let me know and i will open up my schedule for you. :)

• Like 3

Guest pagypie
Jenny's beauty continues to astound and amaze - it is always such a treat to see her in the club.
fingers are crossed, hoping jenny is there saturday afternoon...tough to say since its the 31st

fingers are crossed, hoping jenny is there saturday afternoon...tough to say since its the 31st

For what it's worth, Jenny told me she would be in all this week (except Tuesday, her usual day off but that's history for this week now) including Saturday.

Also hoping that she'll be in this coming Saturday afternoon (10/31) - if we both keep our fingers crossed, maybe that will improve the odds.

Guest pagypie
For what it's worth, Jenny told me she would be in all this week (except Tuesday, her usual day off but that's history for this week now) including Saturday.

Also hoping that she'll be in this coming Saturday afternoon (10/31) - if we both keep our fingers crossed, maybe that will improve the odds.

omg thanks!

ill say it a million times jenny is such a sweetheart...drop dead gorgeous, blonde bombshell...many ways to describe her but sweetheart fits best :) jenny's good people

omg thanks!

ill say it a million times jenny is such a sweetheart...drop dead gorgeous, blonde bombshell...many ways to describe her but sweetheart fits best :) jenny's good people

Well....don't thank me yet pagypie.....we'll see what transpires on Saturday (I'm hoping to get in then if I can't make it tomorrow).

Hate to raise the rather sad issues of a) the possible demise of Barb's and b) the possible departure of the ATF of many of us....but the months have been going by....only two left in 2015 after this Hallowe'en Saturday.

As the end of the year draws nearer, I'm going to try to attend more often and keep my ear to the ground. Hope Barb's will continue for a while into 2016, but I fear that 2015 may see the departure of an ATF.

If any readers/posters of this thread have any new info about these things, I'm always interested to know about general and/or specific developments on the Barb's front.

Went last night, quite enjoyed myself. Seems like Friday nights are busier than Saturdays, but might depend on what's going on.

Anyways, met a gem in Tasha, wow, great body and absolutely gorgeous... And great personality, easy to talk to... Had a few dances with her, I'll be back for sure.

Also saw Ava, looking great and nice personality.

Saw an ebony from Toronto, don't remember her name but great body and dances.. Enjoyed her. Too bad she goes back Sunday.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk