I stopped by with my friend last night. I have had my eye on Chantal for a long time, absolutely beautiful woman, BUT why did yesterday have to be black Friday? She actually came up and talked to me.

As said though, lots of ladies last night, was a good outing and time literally flew by.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There was another really hot blonde Quebecoise whose name I missed. Could that have been Chantal? Very fit, great ass...

• Like 1

Christina I think was the blonde's name, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Wearing blue?

• Like 3

She was in white when I saw her, around 10 pm. She did a hot stage show, looked fit and athletic. And hot!

But thank you!

Additional Comments:

Just confirmed: It was Christina! Very attractive!

She was in white when I saw her, around 10 pm. She did a hot stage show, looked fit and athletic. And hot!

But thank you!

Additional Comments:

Just confirmed: It was Christina! Very attractive!

I'll have to check her out, Friday night you saw her?

Sounds like it was a fun Friday night at Barb's. Been quite a while since I've attended in the evening and into the night - these reports make me feel as though I've been missing out on a lot of fun.

On the other hand, there's nothing like stopping by in anticipation of seeing an ATF in the afternoon. Maybe I should investigate the nighttime scene as well.

And, as happened exactly 100 pages ago, I note that it's quite appropriate that thread-starter Cato has initiated the (this time around) 200th page of this thread. Also, we are approaching another milestone - quickly coming up to the 2000th post in this thread.

• Like 3

I don't know how I failed to mention Stacey, another cute, sweet dancer who joined us at our table, and joined my friend in the CR...

• Like 2

Met Chloe, Saïd she goes by Zoé at Pigales, omg what a sweetheart ! Gatino-girl with a natural bubble butt, tiny waist, amazing natural titties,

Also took her friend for a dance, tall, slim, tanned, very sweet Gatino-girl, uber hot body,name escapes me.

Recently fell in lust with a stunning middle eastern girl with hair down to her ass and amazing natural tits and ass, she's a hiphop dancer.name is ???

Also recently took Jasmin for a dance, a tall mulatto caramel girl with an amazing body, gorgeous face and very kind and sweet personality.

• Like 3

Hottie Alert! :)

I have it on the best of authority that gorgeous, glorious Ariel is there right now! Sadly I am not....

I really have to get back to Barbs's, been way too long.....

Maybe next Hottie Alert!!

• Like 2

You have eyes and ears there??

There's an app for that. You mean you don't have it?? :)

So I missed Ariel today but dropped by tonight with a friend. Atlanta, Bambi, Carmen, Christina, Nicole, Sophia and many others, looking hot!

• Like 1

No I don't... Where do I get it?? :confused0024:

I'm lucky my two favourites are great at letting me know when I should come visit

Today at 3pm. Barberellas...

Love you.

Fun. Hot. Come out. Nice weekend. Why not? Yolo.

Xo xo xo

if there is a request will stay later. Muah!!

• Like 1

May stop by Barb's in a few hours - any intel to encourage me? I mean other than knowing it's a great venue to visit! I recognize mondays can be slow days!

May stop by Barb's in a few hours - any intel to encourage me? I mean other than knowing it's a great venue to visit! I recognize mondays can be slow days!

Have I mentioned that I find Ariel reasonably attractive? :)

• Like 1

Had a great, though brief, visit to Barb's this evening. Met cute Quebecois Christina and enjoyed the stage shows from Via, Naomie and Lucy.... unfortunately I had to leave before any of the three I wanted to take to the CR showed up out on the floor.....

As Arnold would say: I'll be Baaaack!

• Like 3

My ArielSpotter app was signalling loudly tonight, Hottie Alert, so I headed off to Barb's and there she was! :) Ariel: Lots of fun, gorgeous, and hot! What a babe!

The place was full of good-looking women: Nicole, Carmen, Tasha, Sophia, Christina, Stacey, a new girl named Juicy who I hadn't met before, and I caught sight of Jenny and Bridgette at the end of their shifts.

• Like 5

Popped in its been a long while abs saw some regulars I've seen before.. Brandi who I never manage to get her attention.. an absolutely stunning brunette spinner I think her name is Havana I couldn't peel her from a table in guess a regular but she was something else

• Like 3

... an absolutely stunning brunette spinner I think her name is Havana

Sounds exactly like Havana. She's gorgeous and delightful. Worth waiting for - try again. :-)

• Like 1

Jenny, Claire, Bridgette and lots of hotties this afternoon.

And Ariel! :) looking sexy in her tight new leopardskin outfit!

Ariel and I visited the cr. She was in good form.

• Like 3