Any recent updates? Pretty quiet in these parts...

Always interested to hear reports re the current scene at Barb's, especially how things are during the afternoons at 340 in recent days. Haven't been able to get in for a while and am wondering if Jenny has departed for what I believe was to be a short vacation "in February". Any info re Jenny sightings and/or her vacation/return is always appreciated.

This thread has been a great way to keep informed about the club and very useful for those of us who find ourselves unable to attend for several weeks or a few months.

Thanks to all the posters whose reports keep this such an entertaining and useful thread.

• Like 2

She is a daytime dancer Havanah the cute Cuban girl. She's a delight yes I can confirm its the same girl from barefax. Back in town for the week couldn't wait to go back to barbs and run into my favourite dancers. Phoenix is and will remain on my top of my list,she out does it she should be working in Toronto or the states. Will add the names of caddy at barefax, joy, Havanah, Katrina, Delisious and many more.

Umm, please DO NOT convince Phoenix to leave. Thanks!

• Like 2

And Ariel?? :)

Ariel was delighting admirers on Thursday night!!

Additional Comments:

Any info re Jenny sightings and/or her vacation/return is always appreciated.

Jenny was in this afternoon (Saturday).

• Like 3

There was a lady with purplish hair and tattoos a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know her name ?

There was a lady with purplish hair and tattoos a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know her name ?

That's a pretty slim description, but perhaps that is Cali. Very athletic, energetic dancer and with a pretty face.

Been away for what seems weeks .... So had a bit of a blowout and a great Friday night last week with Stacy. It is all a fog now, so back this afternoon. Tania (blonde from Montreal) is also back. Hope to see Jenny (TBC).

Additional Comments:

Reconnected with Jenny, who was decked out in black -'very,very nice. She is still going strong and had a busy day. Was also pleasantly surprised to see Stacy who was in earlier than usual so we got together again before I had to leave. I also noticed that an old DJ from a couple of years ago is back - Peter if I remember correctly.

• Like 4

Reconnected with Jenny, who was decked out in black -'very,very nice. She is still going strong and had a busy day.

Thanks for the update Reddog01! Good to know that Jenny is "still going strong".

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e
Any Jessie or Katrina sightings lately?

Saw both last Monday night. Jessie came in at around 9:30 PM.

Fun times last night. Nicole, looking awesome; cute fun Atlanta; super sexy Jessie. Lots of other hotties. Good atmosphere.

• Like 3

Made an impromptu visit to Barb's on Tues. evening and WOW did I ever have fun! Managed to connect with a spectacularly gorgeous ebony lady, Jewels. This girl knows how to dance and get the party rockin' - her stage show was special! Was on a limited timeline but had a wonderful duo in the CR with her and her friend Desiree.......I'm smitten!

Met another couple of pretty blondes - only name I can remember is Nicole...

There were plenty of lovely women and too few clients.

I think Jewels generally dances on Tuesdays. You won't need to keep your eyes peeled for her - if she's there you'll know!!!

• Like 4

I was lucky enough to finally meet Megan (aka CuteAsaButton) last night at Barb's after crushing on her from afar for the last 3 years ...it was awesome !

I would describe Megan as a true 'Renaissance Woman', she is stunningly beautiful, possesses a razor-sharp mind and wit, and , if that weren't enough, she also has a heart of gold !

As I watched her work the room, the DJ played the 80's synth-pop tune "Send me an Angel", which was appropo, since last night God DID send me an Angel, and, as expected, she was Cute as a Button !

• Like 3

I've heard through the grapevine that Claire is pregnant. Anybody else hear about this?

That's not true.

Thanks Bridgette. It sounded strange when I heard about, based on past conversations I've had with Claire. It's been awhile since I've seen her, is she still working the same schedule?

Thanks Bridgette. It sounded strange when I heard about, based on past conversations I've had with Claire. It's been awhile since I've seen her, is she still working the same schedule?

Yup! She's in Tuesdays through Fridays until at least 5pm.

• Like 1