Midnite-Energies (AKA Tracie LeEroticia & Midnite-Massage)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Tracie is relatively new to CERB but definitely not new to MP ......... Her in call location was easy to find, safe and has lots of parking available. She is very warm and welcoming MP, with a positive outlook and classic rubenesque figure. I started out going for an initial hour but soon extended the session due to the wonderful way things were unfolding.

Tracie uses a massage bar (instead of lotions or creams) which is new to me and definitely the way to go for future sessions. She is a very ....... person and incredibly ...... in her massage delivery technique. Her strong hands, soft touches and "exploratory nature" made this a most memorable session. Without going in to details, suffice it to say the "happy ending" took up at least half the session and included a couple of firsts for me!.

I will definitely be repeating. Thanks again Tracie.

• Like 5

Just wanted to chime in- went to see this amazing lady tonight and it was by far the two most enjoyable hours I have had in a while. From the meeting at the door to the wonderful ambience of her space I was immediately at ease. And then the actual activities started!!

I will not claim to be a gentleman but, I do believe all specifics of an encounter should remain between the participants so I will only say this- a massage well worth your time and abundant extra reasons to stay longer...

PS: Okay, one small thing- she managed to light up my nerve endings like Canada Day Fireworks :)

I too had the pleasure of meeting Tracie a few days ago. It was a truly wonderful experience. Tracie has great skills and a wonderful attitude. She enjoys what she does. I won't get into specifics- suffice it to say that she makes sure you're fully satisfied.

I look forward to meeting her again very soon!

typo

I just realized after reading a few reco's that I hadn't posted mine. Wonderful BBW gal who aims to please and succeeds in every possible way. Will see her again barring any more snow days lol!!

Tracie and I spent an hour together not that long ago...she has a delightful demeanor, and a knack for finding the right spot to bring pleasure. Strong hands and a great massage led elsewhere, and it was, well, a very relaxing time. Read her Tumblr blog again tonight and parts of it brought back some erotic reminders of time spent together.

I had an amazing night with Tracie over the weekend. Was introduced to CERB thanks to her website, and she's got my vote as my best 2 hours during my one month stay here in Halifax. I'm new to all this, but felt welcome into her home right from the start. Had some back and hip issues, and all my ackes and pains melted away thanks to her soothing touch, and then she took me even further away to bliss. She was the highlight of my visit in Halifax.

I spent a mid-day hour with Tracie 2-3 weeks ago and what a deliciously naughty hour it was. We exchanged teasing PMs in the days leading up to the session, which were hot enough without even seeing her! This lady exudes sex and clearly loves everything about it, and is good at it.

The session started with some massage but to be honest, I can't remember much about that! I guess once her mouth became stuffed and her amazing techniques were in play, I was umm distracted. There wasn't much talk - how can one talk with your mouth full? Speaking of which I filled it and down it went. After a bit of recovery time, she was back at it again! I wasn't sure that the second shot was in the cards, but alas, another CIM ended the session.

Highly recommended... look forward to another session when I hope to spend some time at the V.

Guest C**Tra****er

After reading many of Tracie's posts, I'll admit I was intrigued about the mind behind all those sexy posts. I decided to send her a PM and setup an appointment. A few days of incredible sexy and teasing emails and I was more than ready to meet this find lady. The anticipation was almost unbearable!

I'm so glad that I send that PM!

An hour and a half flew by so quickly, I'm not really sure I said more than Hi! (Did I?) There certainly was lots of vocalization, but maybe not words? LOL It was a flurry of bodies, lips, hands and other appendages and wow!

I'll say this: After I caught my breath, I was so satisfied and spent that I wasn't sure I would be able to stand up let alone walk!

Tracie, thanks for a wonderful morning :)

After several weeks of very friendly messaging, my schedule at last allowed me to spend some time with Tracie (aka Midnite Massage) in person. Those of you who see her posts here on Cerb or have visited her blog will already know she has both a friendly and sexy personality online, and this is just as true if not moreso in person.

From the moment you walk in her door you are truly made to feel like the centre of the universe. I left feeling utterly pampered, and having enjoyed more than one new experience. Tracie's positive outlook and fun nature are a delight.

Cerb and Halifax are both lucky to have you, Midnite!

To my embarrassment I recently realised that I have not yet posted a recommendation for Tracie, despite the wonderful time she has shown me on more than one occasion. She is a truly sensual woman who absolutely enjoys what she does, and you can be pretty confident that YOU will enjoy what she does every bit as much! Genuinely a tiger.

I just got back from a session with Tracie. As everybody else has said, she is great. I just had some firsts for me, and now I want more! Great lady who really seems to love what she does.

I must say that she looks and sounds great. I can't wait to visit. Thanks for the great recommendations. I will post again once I have had a chance to visit.

I've seen Tracie several times. I should have done this sooner.

Each time the communication to set up was smooth.

I won't go into all the dirty details but it is safe to say Tracie has taken me to places that I never considered and I liked it - a lot.

Looking forward to seeing her again.

All of the prior recommendations do not do her justice. She is even more delightful and erotic--words fail to describe her. Smart, humorous, warm, great touch, and has the best blog on the net. Easy to schedule, good location. It has been too long...when I am back in the area, I will see her again.

I have had my share of SP experiences, thanks to CERB...and most of them have been quite positive...

...but I have never had an experience like Tracie.

This woman takes her job seriously, and ENSURES that you are pleased in every single capacity...every...single...one.

I have never been with anyone who instantly provides such a welcoming feeling of warmth and gentleness...it was a real treat.

Her skin was so soft...kisses, so tender...and the XXX rated activities....SUBLIME....unmatchable....she has no match....no one comes close.

I hereby declare Tracie, Queen of all things sexual. She is the real deal folks...if you visit Halifax, do yourself a favour and visit this wonderful woman.

Had been a few months since I visited Tracy so I decided to see her yesterday,. In a word WOW!!!! a total erotic , sensual experience! honestly one of the most intense times in my life, \She knows how to worship you and your genitals and the experience will leave you breathless and light headed. It was unbelievable highly recommend

I very recently met with Midnight-Massage at her location in Halifax. This was my first Cerb meeting in way over a year and I cannot say enough good things about Tracie or our time together. We had exchanged a few emails and PM's over the last few weeks and her teasing manner with the written word carried over into reality.

She has a great incall location that was easy to find and with easy and close parking. A last minute text to confirm everything and I was almost there. Stepping from the elevator of course I turned the wrong way so the long way around I went and as I approached her door a slowly beckoning finger was motioning to me from where she stood behind her door. I am even now smiling at how that set a tone for our entire time.

I stepped in, the door closed and the sound of the lock clicking signalled the start of an immediate and long and truly sensual make out session. That alone would have made my visit memorable and successful. However, there was more and ever so much more indeed. Eventually a short few steps took us to her bedroom where everything was delightful with awesome subdued lighting, and a room that probably defines Tracie herself.

As always for me this will be where specifics start to be omitted. Suffice to say that Tracie gave of herself and devoted herself to me alone. We had made very few specific "plans," with the hope that things would flow in their natural course and that was ever so correct. She is very into sensuality and pleasing and along with her intuitiveness she guided us to areas that I found exciting and erotic and very rarely touched upon by others.

The 90 minutes that I had requested absolutely flew by and it was only in those last few remaining minutes that we had calmed down enough to have an interesting conversation. She is just as genuine, and interesting, and articulate, and nice as she shows in her on-line persona.

For gentlemen from Nova Scotia or visitors to the area I have no hesitation in suggesting Tracie as a person with whom you could spend some quality time. If you read her webpage and peruse her blog then what you see and read there is the genuine person.

Thank you Tracie for your time and the lovely visit. I guess this means that MN2 has officially returned to Cerb, and it was the most perfect welcome back that I could have had.

MN2

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.