Have you watched any good movies lately?

It's the Twelve Days Of Bond on DTOUR Channel

I've seen Dr. No, From Russia With Love (JMO but the best Bond movie ever) and Goldfinger.

Today it's Thunderball

RG

• Like 1

This weekend I finally got netflix and have been watching kung fu movies.

Another member of Cerb recommended these movies about IP MAN.

IP MAN, IP MAN 2 and The Legend is born: IP Man.

These are movies made about the wing chun master that taught Bruce Lee Kung fu.

they are based on a true facts. the action was great if you are into martial arts.

Acting is good, but they are sub-titled. But it was easy to follow the movie.

If you like IP MAN, IP MAN 2 or MA movies, you'll probably like "Man of Tai Chi" too. Keanu Reeves directed and starred in this movie. It is a new movie, so you won't find it on Netflix yet.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2016940/

• Like 1

I just watched the movie "Now you See Me"

It's about an FBI agent chasing after a group of illusionist who have been robbing banks.

It's a fast pace movie that is unpredictable and has some great special effects and action scenes. Nothing is as it seems. the ending is a surprise. A must see movie.

I just watched the movie "Now you See Me"

It's about an FBI agent chasing after a group of illusionist who have been robbing banks.

It's a fast pace movie that is unpredictable and has some great special effects and action scenes. Nothing is as it seems. the ending is a surprise. A must see movie.

Agree with you someguy, excellent movie!!

Here is the link to watch the trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1670345/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Hope this work!

I'm planning to revisit "The Lone Ranger". I fell asleep the first two attempts. I hear this is a really good 'BAD' movie. I also love "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".

Just watched "We are what we are" OMG STOMACH WRENCHING

Also watched "Captain Phillips".

We are what we are was a pretty weird concept, but kind of cool. WAY to gory IMO. There were many moments where my stomach and various other body parts hurt...Good gory horror

Captain Phillips was a pretty good pallet cleanser after that horror show.

I was right into this movie from the start to the end. Awesome acting from everybody in it. Very well done movie would definitely recommend it.

Saw both "American Hustle", and "The Wolf of Wall Street", over Christmas and New Years, and enjoyed them both.

• Like 1

Saw both "American Hustle", and "The Wolf of Wall Street", over Christmas and New Years, and enjoyed them both.

Two movies I want to see as well.

I saw 12 years a slave-heartbreaking and a very good movie.

Are you gals and guys downloading your movies, watching netflix, movie theater or renting? Just curious to see what people are doing!!

Over the past weekend I have indulged in watching the whole James Bond 007 franchise from Dr. No all the way through Skyfall. And yes, that does include the unofficial remake of Thunderball, Never Say Never Again.

• Like 1

Are you gals and guys downloading your movies, watching netflix, movie theater or renting? Just curious to see what people are doing!!

Most of the movies I see are on tv, some I use VOD, and some are on DVD

RG

The Paper Boy. Disturbing-but interesting ;). Pretty slow at the beginning but then you just cant stop watching. And kudos to all the actors.

Recently, watched "Gravity" on a 3-D screen - very nice!

Also, watched "Captain Phillips" - quite exciting and enjoyable too!

To answer, frank97500's question, mostly at the theater, on Netflix and very rarely - downloaded.

Many here probably won't agree that these are great movies, but last week, I watched both episodes of Ken Burns: The Dust Bowl. And then I rewatched it over the weekend, breaking the two 111 minute documentaries up into smaller, easier to digest segments.

That whole story is so important, so relevant to us right now.

For one thing, it's the story of a man-made environmental and economic disaster that no one wanted to recognize as they were helping it to happen. There was greed and shortsightedness at every level.

For another, in these times when "Big Government" and science is being made out to be the bad guy, and something we need to trim back, it's a reminder that, when people screw up and create a really big disaster, they need science and big government then more than ever. If it weren't for the soil experts, and if it weren't for a strong federal government, the Dust Bowl and the economic disaster it generated would be a permanent fixture of the American prairies.

Very timely message for today.

I caught it on Netflix. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dust_Bowl_(film)

Two words sum up the movie The Wolf of Wall Street.

Debauchery and greed.

Great performances by Leo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill.

• Like 1

I watched the Ron Howard produced movie "Rush" on a flight last week. I really enjoyed it although not many reviewers did.

Guest P**aq

I just watched "You're Next". It was a typical horror slasher movie until the last 10 minutes; the ending was really good. Plus the female lead (played by Sharni Vinson) was kick ass and super hot!