Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

duty called before the social and I had to leave early to make a guest appearance in a drag/burlesque show so sadly i was only able to mingle for about 45 minutes in-between gigs...so apologies to anyone I missed or didnt get the opportunity to chat with! but what a great turn-out...lots of new faces and lots of ladies coming out of the woodwork that I was so excited to see again!

and to top it off...a Sens win the same night! what could be more perfect? on to round two...as they say in hockey...and the bedroom ;) hehe

oh and this time I got my cookies!!!

I'll leave that up to interpretation, hehehe ;)

• Like 3

another awesome night and a real big thankyou to Angela,Old Dog and thank you to mister t for the beautyful job on all the lovely baked goods and cookies he spent his time doing and all the gentleman and lovely ladies that showed up Thank you everyone Angela @ Old Dog keep up the beautyful job

• Like 2

like i said in my main post i had a great time and made some great friends some even friended me on cerb even before i was able to get home even thou it was 4:00 in the morning when i made it thou the door. i cannot wait until the next one as there were some people i was not able to talk to for very long, but will next time.

• Like 1

I wanted to add my thanks to Angela and Old Dog for all their hard work in putting together another fantastic social. It was great seeing everyone again and looking forward to the next social.

• Like 1

Guest bmcv

I am very new to CERB but this sounds like a great way to meet some of the awesome people in this community. Hopefully next time I can make it out.

Thanks to OD and angela for organizing it:)

Again a good turn out!

And I apologize to everyone that I may have said stupid things or started to randomly making out with...people were too nice and kept buying me wine ¨>,>

• Like 3

It was a great evening indeed, to see old friends and meeting new ones!!

The tradition will certainly continue :-), as this mind is already working on new ideas .... and on improvements on tried and true ones :-D

• Like 1