Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

And the baking is underway .... Both the ladies and the gents will get a goodies to take with them.

Just want to confirm you are talking about bake goodies for the gents lol

Just want to confirm you are talking about bake goodies for the gents lol

Doh, yes i do mean baked goodies for the gents lol!!

mistert's baked goodies never disappoint! :D

I lost my take-home goodies last time cuz it was my pre-birthday celebration and i got very...err....dru- I mean distracted ;) there was sadness that followed upon realization :(

• Like 1

I lost my take-home goodies last time cuz it was my pre-birthday celebration and i got very...err....dru- I mean distracted ;) there was sadness that followed upon realization :(

U should have told me. I might have come up with a goodie to replace that one lol

Well Thank You!

I'm sure we can find a way for you to avoid such sadness this time around!! ;-)

Okay Annessa...so I was thinking...If let's say I was to buy you some ...err.. drin... I mean distractions... I could take your cookie home ? ;)

I have a problem!

eeep.

I have no ideas what to wear.

firstworldproblems

Come over to my place before hun... I will dress you and undress you until we get it all figured out....

Okay Annessa...so I was thinking...If let's say I was to buy you some ...err.. drin... I mean distractions... I could take your cookie home ? ;)

haha...umm.... no, the distractions lead to the _lack_ of cookies at the end of the night....remember?

but a proper donation will definitely put you in my good books ;)

• Like 1

Guest **spo**

I guess no one commented on my post you're not allowed to, i'm unsure? I know on some other forums there is a section for reasons for suspensions, to keep participants aware for safety concerns, shills, etc (I hobby in other cities/country's). I couldn't find anything here, I guess it doesn't exist here?

I guess no one commented on my post you're not allowed to, i'm unsure? I know on some other forums there is a section for reasons for suspensions, to keep participants aware for safety concerns, shills, etc (I hobby in other cities/country's). I couldn't find anything here, I guess it doesn't exist here?

You asked if the social is still on, and we assure you it still is happening. The other issues are not germane to the event.

• Like 3

The count is at four and that is when Kimmie & I will cum through the door!!!

See Ya All Then!!!

• Like 1

The count is at four and that is when Kimmie & I will cum through the door!!!

See Ya All Then!!!

Woooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is everyone wearing? Word has it Lee Richards has hired a personal shopper, so happy to be in attendance for this one!

I just became inspired. I am going to be wearing pants made of bacon.... ;)

That's what I heard, I have a nice black body stocking . :biggrin::biggrin:

LoneSkater was going to wear a green fishnet body stocking... hmmmm. Now he has to rethink it....

I just became inspired. I am going to be wearing pants made of bacon.... ;)

Careful cause you may end up wearing nothing by teh end of the night! ;) who woudl resist the bacon?

Are we suppose to wear something? lol

I was thinking nice sandals and shin high almost knee high socks ? I mean nice sandals !! That's all I got so far.

I was thinking nice sandals and shin high almost knee high socks ? I mean nice sandals !! That's all I got so far.

I'm sure the socks will be black with the sandals ;) Nice get up ;)

• Like 1

That's perfect as it might rain Thursday so you shouldn't get your legs wet. Got to watch for nasty colds lol

Additional Comments:

LoneSkater was going to wear a green fishnet body stocking... hmmmm. Now he has to rethink it....

I will switch to white. better match for black!

Careful cause you may end up wearing nothing by teh end of the night! ;) who woudl resist the bacon?

That's the plan! ;)