Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Regrettably, I will be out of town for it after all.

If I can become a member in good standing by then I would like to go. I'm new so I guess I will have to wait and see. Be nice to put some faces to the posts. Until then.

I am now accepting payment from hobbiests of $45 which you can send to me by email money transfer or drop off to me in person in Orleans.

Please pm me to let me know your intentions and we will work out the details.

There are only 60 spots available (ideally 30/30 split), and it's based on first-come, first-served, so don't wait too long as the event is sure to be sold out.

Gents - only 4 spots left!!!

Sorry Ladies/Spas - FULL!!

There is no cost to the ladies to attend, but we now have more ladies wanting to come than spots. You can still put your name on the "waiting list" and at time of confirmation, if some who have expressed interest cannot attend, I will let you know.

16 days away!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooooooo!

Oh Geez !!! That is getting close now OD ! What to wear ? What to wear ? I am flying in a day early so I can find a fashion coordinator in the Ottawa area.

My first time so not sure how to act and must brush up on my Ottawa Cerb Social etiquette. I will practice holding my Bud Light with my thumb and one of my fingers and sipping on it with my pinky out.....I will make sure no holes in my pants and will practice sitting properly with my legs not so wide open.....and I shall practice the waltz and polka to the tune from Kim Mitchell.... I am a Wild Party !!

Should be fun .................................................................

• Like 3

Oh Geez !!! That is getting close now OD ! What to wear ? What to wear ? I am flying in a day early so I can find a fashion coordinator in the Ottawa area.

QUOTE]

There is always online support LOL is how everything is made now days!!! hehehe

I know what I am wearing but I am not telling!! LOL

• Like 2

{QUOTE] There is always online support LOL is how everything is made now days!!! hehehe

I know what I am wearing but I am not telling!! LOL

Yes Vitto Victoria I tried that..... Every time I google Manitoba country boy coming to Ottawa ..... and ... what to wear ? what to wear ? All I come up with is flippers ??? Go figure...

ManitobaSnorkel.jpg

• Like 3

Lee... calm down lad.

Just a few pointers.

1. It's still cool here. Ass chaps might be best left in your suitcase until your first date.

2. The lady you propositioned at Tim Hortons is not going to lay charges. She does want you to respect the 50 metre restraining order, and she says you can keep her bra.

3. Parliament still doesn't have strippers. No need to get a front row seat in the gallery - no one is going to get naked.

4. You only need to extend your pinky while drinking tea, any beverage purchased at Starbucks and light beer.

5. Barbarella's said you can come back, but you aren't allowed to get on stage anymore and you have to keep your clothes on.

6. They don't make poutine with poo. That's gravy.

7. The maid that you traumatized at your hotel still doesn't offer a happy ending. She's just there to clean your room. Ohhhh.... and they said that you can't keep livestock anywhere on hotel property.

8. The red skinny jeans that you brought last time??? Yea, just don't pack them; they can be a Manitoba thing.

9. Just because it used to be called Bytown, doesn't mean that all the early settlers were sexually capricious. That's By with a "y", not with an "i".

10. Bring money for bail. Just sayin'.

• Like 3

Okey Dokey then.......let us break this down Old Dong in my defence

Lee... calm down lad.

Just a few pointers.

1. It's still cool here. Ass chaps might be best left in your suitcase until your first date.

First of all I don't have ass chaps !!!! I use Medex medicated lip balm for chapped ass !! Ass slaps is my preference for pleasure !!.

2. The lady you propositioned at Tim Hortons is not going to lay charges. She does want you to respect the 50 metre restraining order, and she says you can keep her bra.

I didn't proposition her !!! I proposed to her ! Apparently she didn't want to marry me. She isn't the ONE apparently. Hot Horton's coffee thrown on you hurts peeps ! FYI

3. Parliament still doesn't have strippers. No need to get a front row seat in the gallery - no one is going to get naked.

No worries....I thought it was Barb's and got lost. Lesson learned. I didn't bump into Monica Lewinsky either ? No wait she is a Democrat from a different country nevermind.

4. You only need to extend your pinky while drinking tea, any beverage purchased at Starbucks and light beer.

Good good....I don't plan on tipping back a spot of tea or a bud light with the royal family anytime soon.

5. Barbarella's said you can come back, but you aren't allowed to get on stage anymore and you have to keep your clothes on.

Agreed. No clothes but I will have flippers :) and maybe some Sox on me

6. They don't make poutine with poo. That's gravy

7. The maid that you traumatized at your hotel still doesn't offer a happy ending. She's just there to clean your room. Ohhhh.... and they said that you can't keep livestock anywhere on hotel property.

In my defense I only brought one sheep !!! And FYI valcro apparently doesn't work on the maids ;)

8. The red skinny jeans that you brought last time??? Yea, just don't pack them; they can be a Manitoba thing.

Okay I get it....I wore them to Prom and they probably don't fit so good anymore....and no I am not a plumber !

9. Just because it used to be called Bytown, doesn't mean that all the early settlers were sexually capricious. That's By with a "y", not with an "i".

Y ?? I am going to google "capricious" right promptly and get back to you on that one.....

10. Bring money for bail. Just sayin'.

Shit..... bail money....I don't plan ahead that well. Ahhhh wellll.....What to wear ? What to wear ?? ;)

Okey Dokey then.......let us break this down Old Dong in my defence

Shit..... bail money....I don't plan ahead that well. Ahhhh wellll.....What to wear ? What to wear ?? ;)

Just dont forget your dancing shoes :)

Blue Suede shoes.......or the PEI Green Monsters MN2 ?? Hmmm ?? :wink:

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.31oRbc3vhRL.jpg

wol_error.gifClick this bar to view the full image.weirdshoes_pic4.jpg

• Like 2

Lee only had to pay for half his stay last time he was in Ottawa. The other half was either in the hospital burn unit or in jail for lewd behaviour. He tried to explain to the police that he spilled coffee on his lap and that he was humping the female snowman to ease the burn. (in Lee's defence, that snowman did look kinda cute... in an inanimate object kinda way.)

SnowWoman.jpg

back to wardrobe.... orange glasses.... I'll set you up with a pair.

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

By the way you might want to make sure your dog license is current as sure it will be a given that Ottawa Canine Patrol will be looking for strays out side bars and hi class hotels!

I am now accepting payment from hobbiests of $45 which you can send to me by email money transfer or drop off to me in person in Orleans.

There are only 60 spots available (ideally 30/30 split), and it's based on first-come, first-served, so don't wait too long as the event is sure to be sold out.

Gents - only 3 spots left!!!

There is no cost to the ladies to attend, but we now have more ladies wanting to come than spots. You can still put your name on the "waiting list" and at time of confirmation, if some who have expressed interest cannot attend, I will let you know.

Three more spots??? Good lord... these events rock!!!!

What better opportunity will there be to mix with the most beautiful women in Canada and get to know your fellow hobbyists???

Lee Richards will be there and he has promised to wear pants!!!

But will you be wearing pants OD? Inquiring minds want to know. See you there cutie!

What better opportunity will there be to mix with the most beautiful women in Canada and get to know your fellow hobbyists???

• Like 1

But will you be wearing pants OD? Inquiring minds want to know. See you there cutie!

I will be ... at least to start the evening. ;)

Three more spots??? Good lord... these events rock!!!!

Pants ? I didn't promise that Old Dong ? Pants ? That just cramps up the space for the twig and berries baby ?? Pants ?

Wait is there a dress code ? I will PM somebody !!

Kimmie & I are counting down the days. It is getting close. Kudos to Angela for organizing. See everybody there.

Gents - only 2 spots left!!!