Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

To meet many new friendzies like Lee ;).., reconnect with some old friends like Old dog...... and off course get a bag of baked goodies from MisterT... I ll even throu in a kiss for some extra goodies... but dont say anything shhh...

What do I get for a bacon sandwich??? wink wink....

Well my guess OD.....is you will get nuttin, unless maybe a snuggie or a wet finger in the ear...... and MisterT will get yet another kiss cause he has baked goods ........ just surmising here.....

Additional info :

Hahaha Just saw Victoria's second post ..... apparently I was wrong ;)

I am bringing a special bacon sandwich!!!! hehehehehehe

It better be big enough to share with 59 of your closest friends.

Additional Comments:

I am now accepting payment from hobbiests and spa/agency owners of $45 which you can send to me by email money transfer or drop off to me in person in Orleans.

Please pm me to let me know your intentions and we will work out the details.

There are only 60 spots available (ideally 30/30 split), and it's based on first-come, first-served, so don't wait too long as the event is sure to be sold out.

Sorry Ladies - FULL!!

There is no cost to the ladies to attend, but we now have more ladies wanting to come than spots. You can still put your name on the "waiting list" and at time of confirmation, if some who have expressed interest cannot attend, I will let you know.

• Like 1

I may get in trouble for answering that... I Looooove Bacon... but yet who doesnt! LOL

Ooooo then you'll love what i have planned for you my dear !! ;-)

Gee maybe I should make my cheesecake and attend. Sounds like treats go a long ways!

Dont worry, its all taken cared of....

• Like 1

Mugged by me and Lee Richards, I suspect...

Listen... you guys always get bacon sandwiches. EVERY. FRICKIN'. DAY. On May 9th, you must bring your own.

My special social bacon sandwich offerings are to have aphrodisiacal effects... and to that end, I don't want to sleep with either of you, again.

Listen... you guys always get bacon sandwiches. EVERY. FRICKIN'. DAY. On May 9th, you must bring your own.

I don't. Lee keeps eating them while I'm still in bed, dammit!

My special social bacon sandwich offerings are to have aphrodisiacal effects... and to that end, I don't want to sleep with either of you, again.

Well, as long as you're still dreaming about Lee, I'm sure he'll be happy :)

I bet a few more ladies are considering attending now that you've offered cheesecake lol. I don't usually attend the social, but if you're bringing cheesecake, I may just have to reconsider myself!

Gee maybe I should make my cheesecake and attend. Sounds like treats go a long ways!

I don't. Lee keeps eating them while I'm still in bed, dammit!

Well, as long as you're still dreaming about Lee, I'm sure he'll be happy :)

358g25.jpg

I am now accepting payment from hobbiests and spa/agency owners of $45 which you can send to me by email money transfer or drop off to me in person in Orleans.

There are only 60 spots available (ideally 30/30 split), and it's based on first-come, first-served, so don't wait too long as the event is sure to be sold out.

Spas/Gents - selling out fast - hurry to secure your spot!!

Sorry Ladies - FULL!!

There is no cost to the ladies to attend, but we now have more ladies wanting to come than spots. You can still put your name on the "waiting list" and at time of confirmation, if some who have expressed interest cannot attend, I will let you know.

I little over three weeks to go!!!!

I am so looking forward to catching up with old friends and new!!!

Guys, contact Angela to reserve your place - you don't want to be standing on the sidelines when this event is happening!!!

Spas/Gents - selling out fast - hurry to secure your spot!!

Sorry Ladies - FULL!!

• Like 1

i --almost-- forgot about it.

Will be there:d

pinky returns!!!!!!