Ottawa Spring Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., May 9, 2013

Just to let everyone know, as much as I appreciate those wanting to pay now, I will only be accepting payment for the social commencing the first week of April. I will bump the thread accordingly.

Hobbiests and Agency/Spa owners are required to pay $45 in advance in order to attend. This is to cover the cost of drinks for the ladies, appetizers for all, door prizes and other costs associated with holding the event. Payment can be made in cash by dropping the $ off to me in Orleans or to Old Dog, downtown, by email money transfer (pm me first for details).

There is no cost for SPs/MAs to attend, but you must pm me if you are interested and I will put you down on my list and remind you a few days ahead of the event to make sure you are still coming.

Looking forward to a seeing old friends and making new ones on Thursday, May 9th!

• Like 1

Have fun !!! I can't attend ......

BUT

I will see if I can round up a door prize....

Lets say the pleasure of ......

24 hours of heaven ...... (or minutes...your choice)

with...........

lradcover2.jpg

Some of you have met me now...so for those that haven't ...

This be me !!!!!

In my spring into spring outfit .... ??

LeeRichards_absman.bmp

working on them abs..... ;) one ab crunch a day .... then a crunchie bar

• Like 3

I think it's time to quit lurking and finally meet some of you wonderful people :D

lol

I will have to check but it sounds like fun just by seeing previous posts of these events

Miss one of these??? Are you kidding???

I tore out IV lines, heart monitors and other sundry medical devices to be there in September... I can't miss this!!!

• Like 2

I'd like to come this time too! I'm putting it on my calendar.

If you're there, you'll have a care package of baked goodies to take with you ;-)

Seriously!

• Like 1

You'll just have to wait and see ... :icon_razz:

You're gonna have to change the "I am a part-time baker" to "I am the official cerb social baker".

Might have to make this a paid position, lol.

If you're there, you'll have a care package of baked goodies to take with you ;-)

Seriously!

You sure know how to tempt a girl!!

• Like 1

You're gonna have to change the "I am a part-time baker" to "I am the official cerb social baker".

Might have to make this a paid position, lol.

Done, now that i have received the Official Assent of Approval :icon_razz:

Hugs are just fine a payment ;-)

You sure know how to tempt a girl!!

;-) They are personally packaged and handed by your friendly neibhourhood baker ...

Edited by m*s**rt
typo
  • Like 3

Hi Angela

I'm new to CERB and new to this wonderful world of SP's and MP's I think this is an awesome site! I am a regular member of CMJ as of last May 2012 so, you can check me out with Jasmin or any of the many lovely ladies at CMJ that I have had the pleasure to spend time with! ( I'm Hastings56) I'm a mature gentlemen always well behaved, clean, well groomed and I really Love women! I have marked Thurs May 9th 6:30pm on my calender and If I am lucky enough to be selected I will gladly purchase my ticket immediately and I will notify you again three days before to confirm my attendance! I do look forward to meeting you and the other Lovely ladies!

Thanks Angela.

Hastings56

I was away in New Zealand for the Valentines social and when I got back today and saw you were planning one in May I put it down in my calendar right away, count om me being there for this one.

• Like 1

Well well...seems this pussycat is going to come out from hiding and actually attend this event. My rubber arm has been twisted :)

• Like 5

Well now that I know that I am coming "for sure" and my flights are booked .....I zapped my silly post and now can say .....Yay !! See ya soon Ottawa !!!! Hopefully you have room for me ?? AND my gorgeous and sexy date Cleo who I was able to persuade to come out and have some fun :) another big Yay !!

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and friends and meet some new peeps from Cerbland !

Additional Note:

I initially introduced myself to her as Frank ... thus the comment below ;)

Edited by LeeRichards
just cause
  • Like 2

Well now that I know that I am coming "for sure" and my flights are booked .....I zapped my silly post and now can say .....Yay !! See ya soon Ottawa !!!! Hopefully you have room for me ?? AND my gorgeous and sexy date Cleo who I was able to persuade to come out and have some fun :) another big Yay !!

I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and friends and meet some new peeps from Cerbland !

Additional Note:

I initially introduced myself to her as Frank ... thus the comment below ;)

Well i'm glad you'll be at this edition of the social. I'll be more than happy to trade ya a handshake for a cookie, but only the ladies will get a hug out of me!!

Guest Ot**w***og****n

If I can become a member in good standing by then I would like to go. I'm new so I guess I will have to wait and see. Be nice to put some faces to the posts. Until then.

Well i'm glad you'll be at this edition of the social. I'll be more than happy to trade ya a handshake for a cookie, but only the ladies will get a hug out of me!!

A handshake it is !

funny-big-Oreo-cookie.jpg

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

Looking forward to this event!! Thanks to Angela for organizing!

It's ALWAYS an interesting night.... we keep it clean, safe and discrete.

It's a chance to connect with new people, reconnect with old friends and just have a good time with like minded individuals.

And let's face it... the only thing that exceeds a CERB social is....

tumblr_lvg8ksLpoB1qed7pgo1_500.jpg