I have been going there for about 23 yrs give or take a yr or two and have had only a hand full of bad experiences, I consider it to be one of the better ran facilities in the city. Sorry to hear about your bad experience, it does happen. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Just wondering about the looks of the girls there. I saw Bonnie Boobs on BP who used to be Bridgette at TO/EB, and she's pretty good looking. Are the girls currently there of similar looks?

There is a variety of woman. Feel free to go there and look through the photos at the desk. The ladies range in age, ethnicity, and size as the buisness is well run with gentlemen's desires and comfort in mind. I worked their for several years, (no longer employed their) but it is a clean establishment, you get the time you are paying for, no rushing. There are different ladies day and night. And they also vary daily. If you don't see someone who catches your eye, try again on another day or shift. You should have no problem finding a lady who interests you. Hope that helps.

• Like 3

Guest ***rgi*****9
any suggestions on which girl would provide the best back massage??

A real RMT lol

Most physio or sports therapy places have them.

They put pads on your muscles and a small current is applied. It makes the muscle contract/relax, very weird feeling at first but it gets addictive! I've had the treatment for several injuries and it helps a lot.

There are home units but they are pretty useless.

• Like 1

Guest p***m****5

I've never got a membership there (or did the pre-pay for 4 session deal). Is it worthwhile? Do you have to use within a certain period of time? Do you get a punchcard or something?

@cinelli - for a sore back a RMT > TENS machine

As for EB, I have only ever heard good things though I could be biased as I am good friends with the owner's children.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Any recommendations / tips for a person who hasn't gone for about a year?

You've been there before so here is your tip... Just go lol

Guest Sno****54

I had two sessions with Alexis yesterday. She is so pretty, hot latina looks like: tanned, all natural big boobies, toned curvaceous butt. However, the most I enjoyed was her companion. She is talkative and smart. Spending time in the warm Jacuzzi was a priceless experience. I liked her nice smile and her intoxicating smell. There was plenty of corporal contact. I could freeze that moment for ever, but the clock was running fast; so, we went out. She gave me a relaxing massage followed by a gradual climax that ended in an explosive moment of happiness. After that, I left the place craving to repeat it. There was some money remaining from my tax return, and I felt in arms of temptation. I went again, and I had similar experience than my prior session. It ended fast and furious, but I left EB/TO happy, happy, happy. I highly recommend this lady: beautiful, great attitude, excellent oral and manual skills. For sure she is now in my top 5 of EB/TO.