I will look on their site, I dont think its against the rules to post it since its just the room rate but better safe than sorry, Thanks.

Any discussion mentioning specific prices is against the rules even if the lady posts her rates on her site.

Just saying..

Guest p***m****5

I can't imagine needing 2 hours at this place! 45 is all I usually do and only rarely do I wish I had an hour. I've done an hour a few times and its good. You have to know you'll get along with the lady otherwise it could be uncomfortable.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like the 45 min option, no need to occupy someone's time for any longer in my view. I'd like that option with indies too as for me an hour is too long and a half can be rushed....which can be a good or bad thing lol.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I like to enjoy a lot of "stimulation", makes for a better ending IMO, the longer it takes the better. Everyone is a bit different tho i suppose...

Sometimes .5 is enough for a full session, and other times i don't want to get out of the tub for .5...

Depends on the company too though of course...

Don't be shy to call them up either, (the lady at the desk is there to help ya'll) and as far as i know their website's up to date. . . cool little virtual tour if you've never taken the plunge, lol. Always be a gent, and you'll always have a nice time. (that was my experience at least!) Have fun!

Do they do bbbj's here? Or is it always cbj's? I went and was looking forward to a bbj, but was a bit disappointed when the dome came out...

Additional Comments:

If any of you guys like bigger girls, I was at eb/to today just to check out the book and the front desk lady said they had a new girl with no photos. She came out and was a bigger and taller girl. Just letting you guys know! She's new! I think her name was Jodie? Can't remember.

I've been there quite a bit over the years, and the house rules are virtually always adhered to - ie safe practices, no FS. There have been some exceptions, but I like the fact it is always clean and emphasizes safety.

The places where things go a bit further are not generally as nice.

Anyone know if they permit couples to walk in and enjoy the services?

That has been discussed before.

Read the forum before embarrassing yourself further.

If you cannot find the answer then phone them ans ask, then post your findings along the lines of " I called and asked about couples and was told ..."

Senior posters here have invested a lot of time, effort and money developing their knowledge of the local scene. To just show up here and start asking for the benefit of that knowledge without making the effort to read through past posts or making any contribution simply will not work.

• Like 2

That has been discussed before.

Read the forum before embarrassing yourself further.

If you cannot find the answer then phone them ans ask, then post your findings along the lines of " I called and asked about couples and was told ..."

Senior posters here have invested a lot of time, effort and money developing their knowledge of the local scene. To just show up here and start asking for the benefit of that knowledge without making the effort to read through past posts or making any contribution simply will not work.

Exactly! Contribute useful info first, then you'll become a trusted member who will receive useful info, often via PM. The only basis we have for deciding whether to provide you with intel is your posting history. If it consists only of requests for info, you are either a parasite or possibly LE trolling for info.

Until you contribute, as they say on another board (international sex guide), RTFF (read the fuckin' forum).

I have been to TO/EB numerous times over the years and I have seldom been disappointed. I typically select from the book and tip equal to or more than the rate selected based on the friendliness of the acquaintance. The establishment is extremely clean and professional. If you are a newbie, this would be the first place to go - IMO.

I agree.....this is a great place for a newbie...both client and provider....seldom leave dissapointed , and by far the nicest facility in this city, however fs is not a option , but rest assurred you will leave very happy.

fs is not offered, that being said, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. When I went the lady asked if I would be interested in fs, but I declined. I was too nervous and worried about the consequences haha. I'd say chances are slim, but ymmv and depends on who you're with.

Be warned, If a lady is suspected by management of offering FS the manager may just come in and take a look during the session.

It has never happened to me but a couple of ladies have mentioned it to me.

Been here several times. Very clean and nice girls. Of all the mp that I've been to in Winnipeg this is the cleanest. It's not fs but I've always left with a smile on my face. I've been to another mp that had more service offered and it was very very filthy. Only thing it had going for it was parking close by for a highway tractor.

Over many years I have been offered FS a number of times, and taken them up on it a few. Have also been walked in on once (not while FS!). Also have gotten phone #s and met ladies at their own residence. Many things are possible - but generally the rules are followed pretty stringently.

• Like 1

In the 24 yrs I have been going there I have only been offered FS a handful of times, never been walked in on and can truly say I have only had maybe 3 or 4 less than stellar sessions, very clean classy place. IMHO.

Have not been to EB lately,are there any girls who provide quality sessions like Lesley did..if her and Tyra came back would be there every week again!!

Every time I have been I haven't been too impressed with the selection of girls. Not sure if I'm being too picky or maybe I'm just going at the wrong times? I'm a spinner fan and I've seen mostly bigger ladies there.

The only girl I have ever repeated with there was Bridgette, not sure where she has gone too now.

Bonnie Boobs aka Bridgette advertises on an online ad site.

• Like 1

thought I would throw my two cents in regarding EB and their MPs. Over the past couple of weeks I have had the absolute pleasure of spending time with Bonnie, who is amazing from start to finish. Far better looking in person than her photos. An excellent massage in and out of the water. And the happiest of endings. She is friendly and great with conversation...smoking hot body...great hands. As long as she is there I will be going back over and over and over again.

Since my favourites are MILFs, for me sometimes it's good to try something more innocent.

Dude I can't believe you called Shayla a MILF. She is a young sexy thing ;)

Additional Comments:

Someone mentioned that 45 minutes is more than enough. Yes technically it is enough; U get in the tub, rub down and chat for 20, then 15 min massage and 5 min HE. But if you are just focusing on the HE then you are missing the whole point of the place.

Its not called TO/EB, its called Its called Time Out/Executive Bath; its an executive bath where you go for a time out. First of all, it is immaculate, CLEAN and discrete. They have a tub downstairs that easily fits 6 people, that's you and 5 girls if you really wanted ;p. There is a giant hot shower right next to the tub if you get tired of being pampered in the tub, where where you can fit 5 beautiful girls if you wanted to, and they will love to soap you up under a hot shower, and if u are all soaped up, then guess what, now you get to soap up your beautiful girl(s). And then there is the "massage table"...No need to go into details with that. The girls there are trained to pamper you, they get on their knees and towel you off, and all of this inside a hot steamy mirrored room.

I've been offered FS there before, but never went for it, because I go there for a "time out" and to be pampered like a king, and in my experience FS takes the girl's frame of mind away from pampering you to a state of mind that is performance based. I live in a performance based world and I go there to forget my worldly worries.

Sneak a bottle in, play some tunes on your phone and book 2 hours with 2 girls in room 4 downstairs, it will be an experience unlike anything you have ever had.

• Like 2