Michelle's - Anne

Thought it was time to return to one of the classics of the Ottawa scene, Michelle's Massotherapy on Donald. One of the first places I ever ventured years ago during my rookie season. A little birdie told me there was some new talent there, so FJ decided to tofft....

I have always liked Michelle's -- it is clean, discreet, fair prices, non-rushed, and generally the massage is top quality.

Made at appointment with Anne. Was greeted at the door by a short, fit, cute Anne, big smile on her face. Immediately knew I was in for a good time. Convo was easy and fun, lots of laughing. She does have experience previously (not sure where - she mentioned west end..). I would guess she is 5'3", mid 20's, tanned and toned. One cute tattoo on the backside. Massage was ok, teasing was great. Standard Michelle's options and pricing but....who knew what was lurking under her clothes. This girl is fit, toned, and has a fun piercing....ymmv, but be nice, and you will have a good time.

Having been around the scene a bit, more and more, the most important thing to me is that the MPA is into the moment, enjoying it (nearly) as much as me....or is an academy award winning actress who can fake it...Nothing worse than someone who doesn't want to be there, is bored, or is going over their grocery list while rubbing away....with Anne, her interest is genuine, and she had almost as much fun as me.

Repeat? 100%

• Like 1

Thanks FJ, Pauline is one of my fav's in Ottawa, when I called and she wasn't there and some new voices were there, I hesitated. Thanks for the TOFTT

Hawk

I have also used Pauline. Graet Masage, prostate good rates. Does she offer extras, she came across as no. Besides the happy ending I mean.

I got an extra from her once ..... an extra shower at the end after having one at the start! LOL

Like he said, who cares? I was like jello after Pauline was done with me ......

Ok after readfing so many posts about pauline at michelles I decided to try her out, all I can say is the massage was outstanding and my prostate will never be the same again, I mean wow the only thing is the amount of oil used, it was alot also I found out they are using cooking oil on you! I thought that was interesting, good thing it has a high flashpoint lol :lol:

Ok after readfing so many posts about pauline at michelles I decided to try her out, all I can say is the massage was outstanding and my prostate will never be the same again, I mean wow the only thing is the amount of oil used, it was alot also I found out they are using cooking oil on you! I thought that was interesting, good thing it has a high flashpoint lol :lol:

Cooking oil!!!???? Hmmmmm......I really wonder about how good or bad that is.

Hey big dog, is your signature an indication that you are a fan of True Blood?

I am addicted to that show. Hate to admit it. LOL... I was wondering the same thing.

Cooking oil!!!???? Hmmmmm......I really wonder about how good or bad that is.

Hey big dog, is your signature an indication that you are a fan of True Blood?

It could be worse, never been anywhere outside CMJ, but as an FYI anything that goes into your rectum can be absorbed directly into your blood stream (no filtering via your other organs) Sometimes I hate knowing what I know about human anatomy lol

Something to think about: it's technically possible to get wasted off one beer if you "ingest" it through your rectum... but it's also 95% likely you will die of alchohol poisoning if you do

Thought it was time to return to one of the classics of the Ottawa scene, Michelle's Massotherapy on Donald. One of the first places I ever ventured years ago during my rookie season. A little birdie told me there was some new talent there, so FJ decided to tofft....

I have always liked Michelle's -- it is clean, discreet, fair prices, non-rushed, and generally the massage is top quality.

Made at appointment with Anne. Was greeted at the door by a short, fit, cute Anne, big smile on her face. Immediately knew I was in for a good time. Convo was easy and fun, lots of laughing. She does have experience previously (not sure where - she mentioned west end..). I would guess she is 5'3", mid 20's, tanned and toned. One cute tattoo on the backside. Massage was ok, teasing was great. Standard Michelle's options and pricing but....who knew what was lurking under her clothes. This girl is fit, toned, and has a fun piercing....ymmv, but be nice, and you will have a good time.

Having been around the scene a bit, more and more, the most important thing to me is that the MPA is into the moment, enjoying it (nearly) as much as me....or is an academy award winning actress who can fake it...Nothing worse than someone who doesn't want to be there, is bored, or is going over their grocery list while rubbing away....with Anne, her interest is genuine, and she had almost as much fun as me.

Repeat? 100%

Thanks for the recommendation FunJay. I met Anne today and your review is right on the money. This is one lovely young lady. Very personable, fit and gives a good massage. She's had some training giving massages and I was quite happy to have a few knots worked out. As FunJay says, teasing was great... I'd nominate her for "Queen of Teasing". Great time and will certainly repeat; I find Michelle's one of the best run establishments in town. Thanks Pauline.

Thanks guys for the tip on Anne. She is everything everyone has said. I normally see Pauline (awesome) but felt a change was needed. The last time I did that I met Peaches (awesome also but no longer there). Anne is very cute and gives a top notch erotic massage. Her firm massage technique interspaced with her light erotic teasing was special. As it turns out, I had met Anne before just off of Richmond Road, between the Queensway and Carling Ave, at her private residence. I don't know what her name was then but it was the best massage I had ever had. She had moved to Kitchener and now she is back. I was thrilled to find her again. Thanks for this site in reconnecting us.

Richard

for those who are wondering, Iam a HUGE fan of True Blood.

LOL well it's about time. We asked so long ago.

What a great theme song it has.