southpoint massage

Could someone please PM me prices and protocol for Southpointe?

I'm completely new to this and I'd really like to go for a massage/HE, but have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks.

Guest s*r***a**9

Why not? Does it matter if someone says what has happened to them? If you're worried about police, I think they have enough info on all the various sites to crackdown if they want.

For the record - I've gotten more than just a HJ ending at all the MPs that are around...southpoint, Rona, ness, Ellice, etc.

Tiffany disrobed during my massage - completely unasked, and it wasn't really what I was looking for there.

Must be similar to what the lady giving the massage feels when the client keeps re-throwing off the towel covering his privates?

Additional Comments:

Why not? Does it matter if someone says what has happened to them? If you're worried about police, I think they have enough info on all the various sites to crackdown if they want.

For the record - I've gotten more than just a HJ ending at all the MPs that are around...southpoint, Rona, ness, Ellice, etc.

Who knows who to believe on here! So many exaggerations being posted.

Might be causing grief for the ladies though, as clients hearing about extras some client receives (because of his 'hotness' perhaps?) but not offered to them!! ;-)

It was mentioned to me that I might consider deleting my post above... which I am considering, but also I will mention that nothing else took place beyond what I already described.

It was mentioned to me that I might consider deleting my post above... which I am considering, but also I will mention that nothing else took place beyond what I already described.

Probably the heat was turned up cuz of the miserable weather we are having and she just wanted to cool down...;-)

I have to give another shout out for our girl Sur, has to be one of the best at her craft. Gets better all the time, she is proof, you don't need to be a 10 to successful in the business.

I saw Sur today for the first time. All I have to say is wow. The full body relaxation massage was excellent (the teasing was perfect) and the HE was even better! Her personality also made me feel at ease. There's no doubt I will be back to visit her again.

tried booking here yesterday by phone -big mistake lol - the woman/girl who answered spoke little if any English and I couldn't understand anything she was saying. Is this normal or did I just happen to call at the wrong time (it was late afternoon) or is their another way to book ? thanks

tried booking here yesterday by phone -big mistake lol - the woman/girl who answered spoke little if any English and I couldn't understand anything she was saying. Is this normal or did I just happen to call at the wrong time (it was late afternoon) or is their another way to book ? thanks

English is not the best I think Sur's English is better than Tiffany. But the phone is the best keep trying....good luck

• Like 1

That must have been Tiffany. She can only speak enough English to book a client to see her at a particular time. It's pointless to ask her any other questions. Shu's English is passable.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you know, but they have two phone numbers. I tried calling one of them and had the same issues as you did, I couldn't understand the lady at all. Called the second number and booked the appointment with ease.

That must have been Tiffany. She can only speak enough English to book a client to see her at a particular time. It's pointless to ask her any other questions. Shu's English is passable.

What hours is Southpoint open anyway? Do they open as early as 8 am like their internet ad states:

http://www.winnipegchinesemassage.ca/contact/

It is so difficult to know if they understand what is asked over the phone.

Anyone see them that early? Are they better late in the day? Thanks in advance.

I've only been there once so far, and I can attest to them being open early. I phoned just after 8:00am for a booking, and got one for 9:30am which leads me to believe that they are open at 8. Over the phone just ask for a time for an appointment, and talk to them in person (easier to understand) once you get there, in regards to the specifics. That's what I did and it worked out perfect.

I've only been there once so far, and I can attest to them being open early. I phoned just after 8:00am for a booking, and got one for 9:30am which leads me to believe that they are open at 8. Over the phone just ask for a time for an appointment, and talk to them in person (easier to understand) once you get there, in regards to the specifics. That's what I did and it worked out perfect.

Great info...thanks.

Went for a visit today and sur ( found out today it is actually sue) wasn't there so I had the other lady ( don't know what her name is) with the very hard to understand English, she must have taken some lessons from Sue, I would now say it doesn't matter which one I get when I go there cause she was every bit as good as Sue. JMTC

I'm not sure if you know, but they have two phone numbers. I tried calling one of them and had the same issues as you did, I couldn't understand the lady at all. Called the second number and booked the appointment with ease.

Where do you find the second number? The link posted only lists the 772 one. thx

Look on k****i for an ad titled "Massage $xx an hour".

Additional Comments:

Tiffany.....similar looks and build as Sue/Sur
As I've said before, her name isn't Sur or Sue, it's Shu, and that seems to be her real Chinese name.

As for Tiffany, it's obviously not her real name. Her English is very rudimentary, and it's extremely difficult to communicate with her in person, and damn near impossible over the phone. Shu shouldn't let her answer the phone, especially to set appointments.

• Like 1