What music are you listening to right now?

Uh oh, I'm on an 80s tear! :)

I could listen to 2:30-2:50 forever, it entrances the hell out of me, and I'm going to do that freaky hand movement the next time this old man hits the bars..ha ha...Calvin Harris should license those 20 seconds from TFF :

Frig I love that song! (and believe it or not, it was before my time, but not by much)

• Like 1

Christmas Music at an Extreme Pita while my daughter and I grab lunch. Love my time with her.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

A mix of Jazz, from standards to fusion, instrumental or with lyrics. Have Loved Jazz since the age of 6. I sing it too ;-) One of my preferred standards is ''You Must Believe in Spring''. I love this version with Tony Bennett and Bill Evans:

As I do every year at this time of the year when i am at work I play Christmas Music... I have accumulated quite a large collection of Christmas tunes (over 1000) so the employees in my area get treated to lots of great seasonal tunes and not just the same 20 repeated again and again.

Did I mention I love the Christmas Season

What do you get when you mashup 80s powerhouses Pet Shop Boys, New Order, and The Smiths?

of course

Story of our lives.

Yello, getting Bondish.

To hell with Adele,

Additional Comments:

Everybody's addicted to their smartphones. As soon as they find a way to implant them and direct connect to our brains, we'll all jump at the the chance. Most of us.

I've been on an 80's heavy metal kick for the past two weeks. Bands specifically like Twisted Sister and Poison, but I'm also really digging the band Steel Panther who seem to parody all of the stereotypical excess of 80's heavy metal.