Cuddling  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Cuddling

• Cuddle and chat
    • Cuddle and be silent
    • Get up and go

This is posed to both providers and hobbyists .... Do you prefer to cuddle and chit chat after the big "O" or get up and go?

• Like 2

Meg, I love to linger in the afterglow, chat and smooch while softly running my fingertips over all the ladies curves. It's a beautiful moment if the connection between the SP and client is right.

• Like 9

I could not have said it better ...

Meg, I love to linger in the afterglow, chat and smooch while softly running my fingertips over all the ladies curves. It's a beautiful moment if the connection between the SP and client is right.
  • Like 1

I love KCC (kissing, cuddling, conversation) Meg

And it is a pleasurable intimate activity in it's own right, as enjoyable as sexual intercourse IMHO

RG

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Cuddle and chat for sure after...heck, I'll even make you breakfast if you want.

Guest a**4*

I love to cuddle and chat and run my finger tips along her curbs it is how we get to know each other alot better makes our time special....:icon_smile:

I LOVE to cuddle. It doesn't happen a lot on half hour appointments, but I do welcome it whenever!

Edited by Mature Angela

As others have said, I love having time after to cuddle, kiss, run my fingers across the woman's body and through her hair,etc. maybe a back rub or foot massage. I find the kissing and cuddling more intimate than the sex sometimes and shows a level of comfort with each other. That's why I prefer longer encounters and it makes the overall experience so much better for me.

• Like 1

Cuddle and chat for sure after...heck, I'll even make you breakfast if you want.

Eggs Benedict in your repertoire?

I am very sensory and tactile. I love spending time afterwards touching, kissing all over...just enjoying the person I'm with. Conversation is just a part of that connection and when it's right, it's amazing and I could revel in it all day. When you're in the throes it's a different sort of passion than after but it's all an amazing pleasure and I thank each and every person who allows me to indulge myself in them.

• Like 2

This is the best part of the encounter if you ask me, we both got to know each other sexually and the stress is out of the way so its the perfect time to feel each others body more physically.

I always hope for some cuddling time at the end of the encounter but damn it why did I have to last so long before my orgasm(s).lol

I am a major fan of cuddling before and after and I practice all the time! The only problem is that it is a good way to put someone to sleep!

I love to kiss and cuddle to start and also at the end. sometimes it's the best part when you are with someone you've been before. and can relax and talk comfortably with each other.

• Like 2

Aside from cuddling, chocolate is also very good when shared. I like those hotels that leave small chocolates on the pillow. Chocolate makes everything else even more wonderful!

I am romantic and passionate by nature, so kissing, caressing before, then kissing, cuddling, chatting and touching after. If we both feel like it, I also give her a whole body massage. This is why I never book an encounter of less than an hour duration. :icon_smile:

Eggs Benedict in your repertoire?

If it is..., please make enough for three ;-) my absolute fav breakfast...,

But going back to the cuddling..., I just love it even more than the eggs benedict...

It just feels nice to cuddle beside someone special.., talk about everything and nothing at the same time..., kiss slowly, and passionate... Under a nice soft blanket and why not in front of a fire place...... And finalky just pass out snuggling and curled up against each other....

• Like 1

I agree.... I love the Cuddle kiss, caress and chat session after!!

Cuddling literlly kills depression, relieves anxiety and strengthens the immune system!

• Like 2

I prefer to cuddle and chat...but a lot depends on the time of day...late afternoon or earlier evening is OK, but I generally don't do it on a late nite tryst...late at night I figure she deserves her time to clean up and get some rest also...

oh%20hi.jpg

Cuddling literlly kills depression, relieves anxiety and strengthens the immune system!

That's not the cuddling babe, that's just being with you :D

• Like 1

I always enjoy cuddling before and after sex even in between when my partner needs a break or to recover. I will admit after orgasm chatting all usually depends sometime I need to catch my breath or a drink of water before I pass out lol. To be honest cuddling is what make sex enjoyable for me it bring it to a whole new level of intimacy for me. It's like an orgasm in the body, its so soothing and relaxing and if its someone special I get tingling feeling in my body and its amazing. When this happen I rarely talk and just cherish the moment.

Wait a second.... is this covered cuddling or is my back bare??? Cuz if we be cuddlin', we be sharin' da sheets. Bare back cuddlin' causes viruses n shit. I could catch poomonia. I would be all covered in man sweat and subject to breezes on my back and my bodacious buttocks, which everyone knows attacks the immune system.

It's covered cuddling for this fat boy, that's for sure.

Wait... ooops.

Ummmm.

Yes. Cuddle me. Gently. Hold me to your bosom. Yes.

• Like 1