I just watched the first episode of 'Ray Donovan', and I feel a new addiction coming on. I hope this storm lasts all night, cause I think I could quite happily spend the evening on my couch, watching this show. So good!

Cleo, you're a woman after my own heart! I've been telling people at my work to watch Ray Donovan since the first night it aired! So far I've succeeded in hooking in 3 people. It's sooooo GOOD! Jon Voight is incredible and should get an Emmy. Easily the best new show of the year! The only downside is that it's on the same time of year as so may other good shows (Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Newsroom, Hell on Wheels, Strike Back...) it takes my all week to catch up and make room on my PVR!

• Like 2

I couldn't get enough of Dexter after a beautiful cerb lady mentioning it to me. I wish it will not end. Also finding The Big Bang Theory hilarious and enjoying it after my ATF's recommendation. Lately, I have been watching House of Cards on Netflix, and got hooked. Kevin Spacey is such an amazingly talented actor!

Is anyone excited about the Black List? James Spader is one of my all time fav's and the series casts him like a Hannibal Lecter type. Could be fun, no?

• Like 1

Walking Dead was great last eve. So glad to see my main man The Governor is back with a new kinder, gentler style, but still manages to kill walkers with bare handed skull punches, and gizzard removal.

I still think Boardwalk empire is the best show on tv-hbo. Then I'd say Real time with Bill Maher, love him. I am also loving re-runs of corner gas. One show I wish would stop playing is Big bang theory, not a fan!!

• Like 1

I don't really have any fav TV shows. Most of the stuff I watch is either from the net or bit torrent.

Technically it's still TV but it's just not available to me.

I download every episode of Top Gear (both UK and USA) 5th Gear anything bike racing, and lately I have been watching the Pete Holmes show via utube.

The only show's I watch actually on TV is American Pickers and anything to do with mining gold in the Yukon.

How lame is that?