Simple things that make you smile...

Well, I smile very frequently but today was because my Son left me a bag of bits and bites with an awesome note!

Edited by Meg O'Ryan
Really bad spelling....freaking ipad!
  • Like 3

Bigger smile. Just thinking of the lovely woman that made me the benefactor of lots of vinyl... :)

• Like 1

A good cigar and a measure of fine scotch on a sunny day sitting on a patio overlooking the river and listening to some good ol blues

Edited by EsQ69
Completed Sentence

Having the opportunity to take a wonder outside today in a glorious sun. Not even sure where I'm going to wander to. But then, that's the fun! Camera in hand and the batteries are all charged up.

A way we go!..... will report later from the frontier :)

Have a Great Day Everyone.

PatrickGC

• Like 1

Knowing that a certain benefactor helped an ugly cat out today. He was destined for death but she came forward and helped me to get the medical attention he deserved. I am truly grateful. I suspect he is truly grateful too. Played in the field and he is happy. Thank you to my gracious CC.

xoxo

• Like 2

I enjoy getting a PM or a posting on my guest book out of the blue from the women that I have met on Cerb. A simple Hi, or xoxoxoxo makes me smile :)

Guest D***el B***e

Here's something that made me smile. I'm drive on Highway 50 north of Gatineau yesterday, and at a distance I can see a old pick-up truck pulled over on the right hand side shoulder. His truck is overflowing with someone's valuable possessions, uncovered and untied (to me it looked more like garbage but it was someone's possessions). As I'm approaching, I notice two scruffy guys, in the grass median picking up a mattress ... ahaha hahahah ... Obviously the mattress flew off the back of his pickup and landed on the median .... thank god it didn't hit anyone, it wouldn't have funny then .... but that made me smile ...

Beer, steak and salads shared with some of the best people in the world on a balcony yesterday afternoon....

Beer, steak and salads shared with some of the best people in the world on a balcony yesterday afternoon....

Well that sounds pretty darn awesome ! How come I wasn't invited ? HmmMMM ? ;)

Anyhooooo a simple thing today that makes me smile is.......SUNSHINE and blue sky !!! :D was starting to forget what it looked like

Guest D***el B***e

I have a big smile on my face today ... you know there's a little saying that goes "You never get anything if you don't ask" ... well, I asked, and I got what I was hoping for, all of it! (can't tell you what it is though, but it's good, it's very good!) ... that put a mile on my face today :-)

Having a fantastic heavy weighted workout and having a few Gorgeous girls watching me and smiling at me while I did it. Felt on top of the world!

Guest ChantalSummers

Being a very happy girl in general, many simple things make me smile... When "Closer" plays on the radio, a new pair of awesome shoes, when someone I adore winks at me or plays with my hair, compliments, thank you's, petting my kitty cat, trying out new make up styles, helping people, giving advice, erotic encounters, playing with my fun gigi vibrator mmmm yummm, that first sip of coffee in the morning, and the start of a brand new day are just a few things that make me smile from ear to ear.

Guest c**io**m7

Seeing my phone blink and reading a text that says simply "Miss u" or "Love u". This is especially wonderful on days when we are unable to chat much due to busy life schedules.

my sister's terrier poodle puppy , whenever i visit she comes to me and lays at my feet with her head on my foot . feeling her breath on my foot as she breathes .

• Like 1

The kindness of friends.

The willingness of people that you love to share their time with you when you need them; the sincere offers of assistance that come from the heart.

Little messages and conversations so outrageous and funny that you can't help but truly laugh out loud.

Telling someone that they matter and getting that same message back.

The Velocirapture.

Doing something that makes a friend cry happy tears.

Spontaneous evenings of mirth and merriment.

Reconnecting with a friend from a while back and feeling like you've never skipped a beat.

... and all of this in just the last few days!

• Like 3