Places with Happy Endings

What rule would someone be breaking if they posted a list of places that have given happy endings? I have read reviews on here about several places that offer them. Obviously no rule; just people who like to keep secrets.
It's not about "keeping secrets".

There's no problem discussing Broadway's, Nevada Relaxations, Moonlight, Osborne Health Centre or EB/TO - these places are well known to provide happy endings, and more in the case of the first four.

However, a lot of the providers on this list operate out of their private residences or "legit" massage studios. They could potentially have LE or employer problems if the word gets spread too much. We have to be careful who we share info with. That's where post count and quality come in. Public posts are the only means we have to evaluate potential members of this group. It's certainly not 100 percent reliable, but it's all we have.

Since you've only posted twice in almost a year as a member, and one was the complaint you just made, we have no idea if you can be trusted. That's all there is to it. Establish credibility by providing reliable info and I'm sure you'll be accepted.

• Like 3

Fantastic idea and the rationale behind it is quasi-sound. That said, if I am deemed worthy, kindly include me in on this list. If not, I will build up my manna and try again ;-) I'm nearly at the limit, but you can judge by my posts; if you so desire...

Happy pooning all!

Since you've only posted twice in almost a year as a member, and one was the complaint you just made, we have no idea if you can be trusted. That's all there is to it. Establish credibility by providing reliable info and I'm sure you'll be accepted.

Based on his attitude, I have an idea about his trustworthiness. Now he needs to disprove my opinion by some quality posts.

Mb

Additional Comments:

Hi there,

I think its a great idea. Please kindly include me on this list too.

Thanks.

read back about post count and the reasons why we have that rule.

Also if you want on the list send me a PM, I am using that as my tracking method to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

Anyone meeting the post count who as sent me a PM and not gotten a reply, please send another one as I have cleared all PM's as of this post and if you were missed my apologizes.

Mb

Guest Hemsky

To think that this will somehow protect the massage providers by withholding information to people with less than desirable post counts is naive and/or absurd. You don't think LE could decipher our lame code when we discuss Ness, South Point, Zen, Ellice, etc in the public threads if they were really inclined too? This is nothing more than a post count power trip.

I don't want the information. I can think of 8 independents off the top of my head. That is more than enought to satisfy my budget and variety. No need for the magic list.

IMO

Hemsky, it's more about what's in the posts than the count itself. Members who only ask questions and don't provide useful info are parasites and don't deserve answers to their questions.

As for LE, of course they can decipher our "lame code", which is why a lot of us don't share everything publicly. Several of these independent ladies provide more than just a massage with a happy ending, on a YMMV basis. The private board will be a place where there is less risk in sharing that kind of info.

The only mistake manitoba made, IMO, was in mentioning the existence of this private forum on a public board. It would have been far better to keep it secret and make membership by invitation only. I used to belong to such a Toronto private board, and we had only one rule: this board doesn't exist. Prospects were nominated by members and voted on. Post count was a factor, but post quality, especially reviews, was far more important. We posted the real reviews there, not the partially sanitized ones on the public board.

One question for Hemsky - if you have such an extensive repertoire of independent providers, why do you belong to CERB?

Guest Sno****54
One question for Hemsky - if you have such an extensive repertoire of independent providers, why do you belong to CERB?

Good question Horndog66. Based on his seven posts, It looks like Hemsky doesn't have to much interest to share about that impressive amount of privilege SP who him as regular. I'm so curious about those SPs because, according to my humble experience, we have just a handful of reputable local SPs.

I think this is a good idea, especially for us out of town guys. Count me in please

Guest Hemsky
Good question Horndog66. Based on his seven posts, It looks like Hemsky doesn't have to much interest to share about that impressive amount of privilege SP who him as regular. I'm so curious about those SPs because, according to my humble experience, we have just a handful of reputable local SPs.

Sorry, but I don't divulge my information to anyone with a post count >10....

Guest Sno****54

You're almost there, dude:bigclap:. Cheers!

I find this board a little frustrating because there is a lot of reading between the lines to get a real feel for what the sp is like. I realise that this is a recomendation board there is a lot pming to get real info which is regretable. I hope I dont get banned

I'll make a note of that for when you reach 20 posts

Mb

Guest Hemsky
Quick question. Do you think that there are any LE lurkers here with 20 posts?

Yes. They are likely looking to find the best place to release some stress from fighting real crime. Not looking to shut down a middle aged Asian lady who gives a tug at the end to help pay the bills.

IMO

Additional Comments:

I'll make a note of that for when you reach 20 posts

Mb

I'll promise to make 20 posts by the end of the week, if you promise to never speak to me again.

I'm a newbie with a verrry low post count. However, I am interested in getting into the massage scene and I wouldn't mind knowing which spots are better than others. If anybody is willing to pm me info on prices, and best locations, it would be greatly appreciated.

Other than gb and wild stallion. I don't think anyone in this thread have been here longer than me and I don't qualify with only fourteen posts lol.

I'd love to total 20 posts and be invited to this club, however, it's tough for me to make 20 quality posts when I haven't even visited one MP yet! I'm new to this, and very interested. It's only a matter of time before I go to one. That being said, I was just looking for more info about prices and which are the best to go to. Hopefully this is a quality post? Haha.

I don't think anyone in this thread have been here longer than me

I've been on perb for over ten years LOL

Just wanted to try that smiley.

Count me in too..Long time reading, just been going on the advice I read here and had no problems..ie..lack of posts!

Guest ry*****an

Hi

Don't have 20 yet, but have been member of Perb for over ten years.

Long time poorer, just haven't been too active lately. Would like more infor on the above mentioned topic.

Promise to contribute as much as possible.