It is a kind of chemistry, depending the other factors, the same reactants may form different products.

I always wear it. Met a girl once who didn't and it threw me off... Can only imagine how bad some guys must smell.

Gabby, I could not agree more with your entire post. It is a sign of disrespect (or complete lack of self-awareness) not to show up for an appointment clean as a whistle, including a minty fresh breath. Thanks for calling this out.

• Like 1

i know how important hygiene is and goes all over and both sides, from breathe to toe jam!! my question would be: is there a preferred scent by the women who experience the most variations?

Guest *rd**e

its 2013 if your not going to take the time to respect others and put on some type of deodorant there is something wrong. it should be part of your everyday routine....

And with this heat-don't be shy to give yourself and extra swipe or two ;) I do!!

its 2013 if your not going to take the time to respect others and put on some type of deodorant there is something wrong. it should be part of your everyday routine....
  • Like 1

Guest A*****ct

I couldn't imagine not wearing any period, let alone with an sp. IMHO this is just courtesy.

if there is a bad smell anywhere in a intimate encounter i am immediately turned off so hygiene is important on bot5h sides

• Like 1

for some of us it is an ongoing issue, I can shower completely, put on the strongest deodorant and burn through it in 15 min on a hot humid day. I don't like that quality but I will certainly try my best to be clean when i arrive.

The scents play a big part of the experience. Especially a light, soft fragrance of a lady...turns me to putty in their hands. The least we can do is make sure we do they same. Though probably best to just shower when you get there in these temperatures.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think part of the problem is that people assume if they can't smell themselves then no one else can either. Obviously it's always better to freshen up, regardless.

Also, my laugh of the morning:

aRQPNZj_700b.jpg

• Like 5

I agree with cosmic, the scent, fragrances are important, i always shower just before or when i arrive to a session ( actually when researching a mp i never went before i make sure showers are avail). I alway have breath mints with me too,

I agree with you there. I know of some ppl who at 7 am smell like high heaven! Another smell that turns me off is when you get really close to her face and get a real big wif of garlic. For me , that's a real turn off

Milk of Magnesia works very well for controlling underarm odor.

Sounds crazy, but it works!

Do you drink it, or rub it under your arms?

Just wondering :)

These days I'm doing both....fcuking IBS! Anyway, for underarm, yep, rub it in, rub it in! ;-) Adding a little peppermint oil to the bottle of Milk of Magnesia is good for both uses as well.

Great topic of discussion. As a management professional, I have worked with and had to address substandard odor issues with men much older than me, and yes on one occasion had the same issue with a woman who was working for me. It is an unpleasant thing to have to talk to a grown person about, but I can assure you that in EVERY instance the person had never noticed and no one had ever said anything to them, they end up with hurt feelings, but at the end of the day, I think I have done the right thing by being completely honest with them. I am a new hobbyist, but out of respect for the SP I always shower and groom before an encounter. An earlier post someone mentioned dancers at the club, and how sometimes they are not too fresh when you get them in the CR. I have experienced this too, and it certainly makes for an early exit on my part. That's my 2 scents...:-)

yes i so agree with you so much on this subject, as i myself cant stand body odor at all, and i find that having an encounter with someone that your meeting up with your nervous yourself and a person would think the guy would be the same also and when you can smell the odor yourself you would most certainly think that he would also and want to do something about it himself, whether it be get in the shower and this gives timing and a chance for a bit of fun at the same time so what a perfect oportunity, but most guys dont see it that way, and yes it sure turns me off also when i can smell the odor and it just turns the enjoyment away from having some hot great romantic fun

Gabby

My issues hasn't been my own hygiene, but the hygiene of sp's! Lately, I have had a bad run of luck with sp's not being fresh, or having bad breathe and all of them have been from CERB! If this keeps up, then I'll have to retire from this hobby. I just don't get it either? We all know this is important and there are threads about this such as this one and yet I still keep encountering it?

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***
Gabby

My issues hasn't been my own hygiene, but the hygiene of sp's! Lately, I have had a bad run of luck with sp's not being fresh, or having bad breathe and all of them have been from CERB! If this keeps up, then I'll have to retire from this hobby. I just don't get it either? We all know this is important and there are threads about this such as this one and yet I still keep encountering it?

hi Toklat,

I'm not disagreeing that this has happened to you but i'm very surprised because as an SP I'm very conscious about everything. We do a lot to get ready for an encounter so maybe it's a summer thing?

Or SP's going to an outcall?

Try Winnipeg before you retire lol.

I know that SP's are supposed to be conscious about hygiene and we expect that. That is why I am surprised and shocked when I encounter a SP that isn't fresh, or has bad breathe. Fortunately, my last encounter was excellent! So, I am still in the game for now and it looks like Winnipeg does have some lovely ladies too! Might have to make a trip!

I don't know what kind of sick person wouldn't stay clean for an even like a sexual encounter.. could you expect someone to touch you and not throw up? i mean oh my god your sexy baby *puke* Even if its been a busy day and i have to rush ill postpone someone to go have a shower or put on some perfume or something. o.o its just..common sense.

Gabby

I think this is the first post about the hygiene going both ways, and you are risking the wrath of the minions, but kudos to you for writing it.

I too have had this happen, only I didn't find out until I went for the Y to dine, and there it was, the smell of sex!!! I got out of that position and just did the rest of the appt at arms length. It only happened the one time, but from then on I made sure to book enough time so we could shower together beforehand :)

• Like 2