I have now taken to stripping naked at the automated car wash on Richmond Road, having myself tied to the roof of my car and run though the car wash with the hot wax option. I am fluff-dried and even further toweled off by the attendants who inspect me for cleanliness and residual foul odours. As an added measure of protection I have the attendants tape "pine tree" car air fresheners to each armpit before removing me from my car and placing me back behind the wheel where I make my way in the buff to my anticipated appointment erection in hand. I am a clean, mean, highly buffed machine! $30 with gas purchase. Works for me!

Oh, I do hope the antenna didn't get hurt in this! What a picture. Thanks!

I myself, would just like to say that I think when sharing an intimate space or sexual encounter, one really should wear deodorant to respect the other persons personal space.

It has been a loooong while since I have experienced this, but I think I would honestly have to say, that I would just straight up ask the client to take a shower...because I just cant stand the smell of stank armpit...I am paid to have fun, not hold my breath ;)

:milleunenuit:

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all my special friends who take the time to follow a good hygiene routine when they come to visit me, whether it is before you arrive, or when you use my facilities. It is so very appreciated!

MUAH xoxox

• Like 3

Guest C*****tte

Just a quick note that body odor and pheromones are two different things...

Research on pheromones in humans indicates that the main odor-producing organ is the skin - in particular glands located at these areas...

1) The axillae (underarms)

2) The nipples of both sexes2

3) The pubic, genital, and circumanal regions

4) The circumoral region and lips

5) The eyelids

6) The outer ear

There are many studies about the power of pheromones to bond child and mother and to sync menstrual cycles among women living together. The research is not so conducive for male-female interactions.

In any case, the substances produced by these glands are relatively imperceptible by the human nose. What we smell when we smell body odor is not the fresh glandular secretions, but actually the bacterial breakdown substances of these glandular secretions.

-

That is the thing - the fresh smell of a bit of sweat can be nice if you are pair bonded (your man smells good to you but not to other women - google the tshirt studies for more on that), but once it oxidizes and goes through bacterial breakdown (usually takes 20 minutes to do so), then it becomes foul and this is quite the turn off to women (again see smell studies)

All to say, I agree that fresh and clean is what works best in an intimate situation between client and provider.

I really appreciate this good discussion, Charlotte.

More than guys who want to haggle over prices, arrive early, try to stay late or, after they've arrived at the meeting place, pressure us for things we hadn't agreed to do, basic hygiene is the number one thing companions complain about. The guys who refuse to shower, the ones who shower but somehow don't get cleaner, the ones who seem oblivious to fecal matter clinging to their bodies are very challenging and sometimes impossible for us to engage with as well as we want to.

A little over a year ago, a prospective client scheduled a lunch meeting with me. He wanted to get to know me before booking intimate time with me. Lunch was great. He had a sparkling personality and a great sense of humour. We talked and laughed, complained about politics, moaned about the endless Vancouver rain, told stories and otherwise quickly developed a very good rapport. When we left the restaurant, he walked me to my car. I offered a hug and he happily embraced me. That's when I smelled the strong cigarette smoke clinging to his clothes. I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. I could taste cigarettes on his skin.

I didn't want to ruin the date, so I didn't say anything. I'm particularly sensitive to cigarette smoke. Heavy smokers often don't realize that the smoke and chemicals are absorbed by their whole bodies and exude from their skin. Without being too gross about it, the aroma is particularly pungent where there are major concentrations of sweat glands--that is, under the arms and in the groin.

When he contacted me the next day to arrange a meeting time, I asked him about how much he smoked. He admitted that he smoked about three to three and a half packs a day. He was bashful about it, knowing how bad this was for his health. I had to tell him that I wouldn't be able to tolerate the smoke that oozes from a heavy smoker's pores. It's not a little thing, for me. I've tried to ignore it, but I can't: I quickly feel very ill, and a simple hot shower doesn't take care of it. I was very sorry to lose what I was sure would have been a great engagement with this very charming, personable fellow.

He wrote to me a couple of weeks later, asking for another chance. He said that he'd taken steps to remedy the problem and that his wife was happy with the results so far. He wanted to meet me and, if the smoke was still a problem, that would be that. No hard feelings, no harm done. We could enjoy some social time together instead. I agreed to see him a week later.

In the interval, he went to his health club and had a long sauna, followed by a deep tissue massage from the club's expert male masseuse. He did that twice that week, including the day before our meeting.

The difference was incredible! He still smoked. He said he was trying hard to cut back. I could still detect a bit of smoke on his jacket. He took a shower before joining me in bed and everything was fine.

He's become a very good, regular client. He sees me about once a month. He's continued with the sauna-and-massage routine. He's cut back his smoking to less than a pack a day and soon expects to give it up completely. He's feeling much healthier.

I'm not the reason he's cut back on smoking, but I may have contributed to it. Whatever is true, he makes his own choices about such things. But I have truly appreciated being taken seriously.

• Like 6

I have seen it all but on a lighter note, my brother came to stay with me last summer while working 12 hours on a construction site and coming home all stinky. That was to be expected but the worst was that he wore Old Spice underarm deordorant and for some reason, that and b.o. do not mix! My house literally stunk! I told him that the Old Spice underarm was banned from my house! And of course, and as his sister he listened to me since he gets self conscious about stuff like that. lol. ;)

Ok, I'm gonna be blunt (big surprise!)

Guess what? You stink. You may think you don't stink, or that I can't smell it, but you reek. There's no polite way about it. We all need deoderant/antiperspirant/WHATEVER, so for the love of god, do something.

Maybe no one told you because they didn't want to hurt your feelings, or embarrass you. I know I don't usually say anything--but I won't see you again either.

So just trust me on this one--you smell.

• Like 7

That's so awesome Samantha.. I have had a few clients quit smoking too in order to improve our encounters and it's fabulous to be the one who spurs them over the edge to that decision.

Something interesting about pheromones. Several years ago (about 15 now I'd guess) I was at a bar.. and went up to a guy who I found very attractive. I told him so... He asked me on a date and we were subsequently in a relationship for 6 years.

Here's the interesting thing. The night we met he was wearing Obsession cologne. I absolutely can't stand any strong smelling spicy heavy cologne. I asked him to change it early into our dating.. but I loved the natural scent of his skin so much and it was his scent that attracted me even under (or over) the obnoxious cologne scent. That's how powerful pheremones are. What did I get him to change to? Cool Water.. I loved that cologne so much I'd wear it myself sometimes (the guys version.. not the women's). He only wore it when we went out for dinner/dancing etc.. not at home for general hanging about.

But with or without cologne.. man I loved the smell of his skin. That can't be changed with cologne, soap or the like but diet and sure can and of course genetics plays a role.

• Like 3

i always wear "Axe Bodyspray" its supposed to attract women (according to thier ads), and so far so good. everytime i see an SP or MA, they always ask "what are you wearing? its smells sooo good!!!

so that works for me, and makes me feel more comfortable when they say that!

• Like 3

Guest C**Tra****er

Nothing but respect from me!

Always freshly showered, deodorant applied and fresh breath. I'll even hop in the shower again if asked, after all, fun things can happen in the shower ;)

We expect the ladies to be spic and span, shouldn't they have the same expectation of us?

The really fun stuff involves some extreme close-ups!

Guest D***el B***e

Passion Vitto! ... caca stock? ... wtf ... what are you talking about? this is, sorry, but it's hilarious in a sense ... Poor you my dear, and what a loser you had! OMG, this is insane. I feel soooo bad for you. I would never think, never for a second, of not taking a shower minutes before seeing a provider ... It's part of the 'experience', part of the thrill, part of the motion ... Of course, we all have body odour in one form or another, no escaping it ... your armpit, your butt, your feet, your whatever ... clean up man! you're there for a good time, not a long time!!!

honesty i do not know what some guys are so bad a good hygiene. i alway have a shower before meeting someone but i do know that some sp's have sent allergy's and can not be near strong scents. so i have a special deodorant/antiperspirant that is fruit scented for these meetings. over all there should be not need for anyone to be bad smelling as it is just bad manners.

I would like to think that THE MAJORITY of gents have impeccable hygiene,this is about the very few that do not look after themselves.

These types of threads (hygiene) are brought up quite frequently to us gents, that it becomes very much repetitive (exception for Samantha and Carrie's input), perhaps someone in the council or MOD could put this as a sticky in new users area, so they are not stinky when they come to you.

How can anyone go to see a Lady without a shower etc..

My routine goes like this.

First I shave my face and down South.

Then I shower with soap actually Sea Salt soap YES Sea Salt,wash my hair condition my hair,clean everything down South including Yes. I rise then I dry off. I get out apply deodorant Yes. I put hair product in my hair,brush my hair,brush my teeth apply cream to my face. I stay away from after shave I know some Ladies have allergies so I skip that part. Then I get dressed neatly.

When I get to the Lady I am seeing I take another shower with her.

I could never go see a Lady stinking I have to much respect for the Lady I am seeing and myself. How long does it take. Then I shower again before I leave.

I have had some Lady that didn't offer me a shower when I got there or when I was leaving but I took one anyway. In the big picture it is called RESPECT.

That's just the way I was brought up anyway.

I have been a hobbyist for 25 years and have never had a complaint about my hygiene.

Just feel the need to mention that most SPs wouldn't say anything about it to you as insulting gentlemen will not promote repeat business. That being said, if I encountered someone who's hygiene was a real issue, I would simply not be available to him in the future.

• Like 7

I would like to think that THE MAJORITY of gents have impeccable hygiene,this is about the very few that do not look after themselves.

These types of threads (hygiene) are brought up quite frequently to us gents, that it becomes very much repetitive (exception for Samantha and Carrie's input), perhaps someone in the council or MOD could put this as a sticky in new users area, so they are not stinky when they come to you.

Yes majority of gents do, that's why I made it a point to thank all of my friends in my previous post. And yes these threads may be brought up quite a bit , and yes the comments can be repetitive, but they are all valid points. And to be totally honest, I really do think that if it were you on the receiving end, and did what we do for a living, the repetitive remarks and frequent threads would be welcoming. :) :) :)

Happy Friday Pistol Pete ! Wishing you a fab long weekend ;)

• Like 1

I agree with you. I do have gentlemen who visit me who smell and don't wear deodorant, however, most of the gentlemen who see me are clean and have great hygiene. I have been lucky enough that I have never had a gentleman decline a shower when I have asked. I have had to have a discussion with a couple of clients about hygiene, sometimes that's all it takes. If it doesn't get better well I do have a choice to not see that person again.

I think having this kind of a thread as a sticky is a great idea as it is an important issue, however, I would understand why some gentlemen would find this insulting; Especially if you do take the time to be clean and smell good.

As a lady the majority of gentlemen I see understand what they need to do. It is only a small amount gentlemen who do not understand or grasp concepts. So thank you to the gentlemen who do take the time to be clean and treat us like ladies.

Being wee groomed is simply a matter of common courtesy. It should be second nature to freshen up before a date, regardless - e.g.( a shower, deodorant and a hint of cologne.)

I have watched this thread and sat holding my tongue but my edit button has imploded so here it goes...

Miss Gabriella, thank you for starting this thread! To the ladies who have weighed in, thank you.

Pistol Pete, your hygiene is not in question here. You are far to much of a gentleman to be so blatantly ignorant of such a delicate detail. But...

I personally know of a cerb member who claims to have impeccable hygiene which I know for a fact that the times I have met him, it was intolerable and I could not say anything for fear of offending as he is a lovely human being. After the last visit, I decided I simply cannot do it anymore and will not see him professionally ever again. Thinking that it might just be my olfactory perception out of whack, I followed up with other providers who know him and they all had the same experience with him. From his point of view, his hygiene is ticky boo but in reality it is an obstacle most of his providers can't overlook without gagging.

This shows me that these threads are necessary, not just for the newbies but the seasoned hobbyist as well. If it saves one provider from having to deal with the gut wrenching smells of putrid B.O., crack chunks or the remnants of a human cheese factory, so be it. Providers are a sensitive lot and we avoid saying anything that may offend. What we can't say face to face, we bring up here. If it seems repetitive, so be it. Dealing with foul odours over and over and over again is more than redundant, its repulsive and repugnant and my second greatest challenge in my work...

cat

• Like 8

Guest M*****le*****c-H***s (Reti

I don't only massage the butt cheeks but the perineum as well. Many men enjoy touch on, and inside their anus. I can't do this if the area is not clean.

It is very unfortunate that subjects such as this one must continue to be brought up but one cannot deny the fact that since they do, there must be a valid reason!

While I appreciate those of you who always put your best foot forward when visiting a provider, there are those who don't. Be it laziness, cultural beliefs or simple ignorance, the fact remains that body odor exists and sometimes it is offensive to others.

Would you not want to get the MOST out of an encounter? If the simple task of being as clean as possible (including the use of deodorant or antiperspirant) is not worth the time then why should making you feel special be worth our time?

It's quite simple, really! We want to please you! Please just take the small step to ensure that we can; happily!

• Like 2

I use secret ;) "Strong enough for a man, made for a woman" !! Seriously ! Laugh away fellas ... It is good shit !! Ha

Hmmm ?? ... maybe that is why the bi-sexual ladies jump me so fast ?? ;) and that was a big joke cause I have never been jumped.................

Anyhooooo.....Impeccable doesn't apply to me Lee for sure....but I do my best to be clean, I tend to overdo it on the showers probably, groomed, trimmed as good as I can be (hairy fella here aka Austin) and I use deodorant !!

I don't wanna text a lady that I want to set something up with.....I have spent time with and want to see again and again and have a very polite decline.....that really means ... "No you stink "

• Like 2

This has been an interesting thread to read through and I respect the thoughts and time put in to things thus far. The one thing I've not seen in the thread (although might have missed) is the request I've seen from ladies to use unscented deoderants, which should be totally respected in my view. I might be dating myself, but as an Old Spice original deoderant type of guy, I still ensure a supply of unscented quality is used prior to an encounter.

On the smoking note that Samantha so carefully crafted, it goes both ways - smoking stays on an anyone's breath a long time. Even if one is a light smoker (as I have been in the past), it stays on one's breath for a quite a while. I've had the occasion where an incredible sp experience was taken down a notch or two by a faint smell of smoke on her breath.

• Like 1

I have watched this thread and sat holding my tongue but my edit button has imploded so here it goes...

Miss Gabriella, thank you for starting this thread! To the ladies who have weighed in, thank you.

Pistol Pete, your hygiene is not in question here. You are far to much of a gentleman to be so blatantly ignorant of such a delicate detail. But...

I personally know of one poster here on this very thread who claims to have impeccable hygiene which I know for a fact that the times I have met him, it was intolerable and I could not say anything for fear of offending as he is a lovely human being. After the last visit, I decided I simply cannot do it anymore and will not see him professionally ever again. Thinking that it might just be my olfactory perception out of whack, I followed up with other providers who know him and they all had the same experience with him. From his point of view, his hygiene is ticky boo but in reality it is an obstacle most of his providers can't overlook without gagging.

This shows me that these threads are necessary, not just for the newbies but the seasoned hobbyist as well. If it saves one provider from having to deal with the gut wrenching smells of putrid B.O., crack chunks or the remnants of a human cheese factory, so be it. Providers are a sensitive lot and we avoid saying anything that may offend. What we can't say face to face, we bring up here. If it seems repetitive, so be it. Dealing with foul odours over and over and over again is more than redundant, its repulsive and repugnant and my second greatest challenge in my work...

cat

I agree with you, these threads are important. Hygiene is important to be at a high level when visiting a provider.

No disrespect and please correct me if I'm wrong, but by stating you personal know and have seen a gentleman in this thread has questionable hygiene, is it not wrong and against this site policies? This person may be offended.

I just have one thing to say pheromones are much different than sweat and BO. If you have BO the pheromones can not be found..just saying :confused0024:

I agree with this topic being brought up, however, I think it should be stickied. I feel like hygiene is an important topic and instead of starting new threads we can communicate on one thread that can be easily accessible to new and old cerb members.

Hygiene is one of the many things that can effect a clients service and that is why ymmv is a very important expression in this industry. I wrote a blog about ymmv and wanted to post it at the end of the month but I just might post it tonight. It is important that gentlemen know what ymmv is and that they respect ymmv.

I think both clients and escorts should be respectful of one another. Good hygiene is one of the things on a small list of expectations we can have for a client/escort relationship.