Lol I can't believe some wouldn't if they haven't showed for days ugh! I feel bad for the girl if he wants a bj even if he did show right before but not cleaning that area very well!! I always make sure that area is clean!! Def does not smell good even after a day lol

I also believe that men who smell most often do not know it. I have to work in a small space with a stinker and I do not know if it is his armpits, crotch or friggin rotten grill, either way you can smell him from space...

I bring a knapsack with a towel, deodorant, cologne and my own soap (and I usually have something in the bag to offer to the lady as well). Bringing your own towel is a nice touch. Nothing alerts hotel reception more than "Can I have 10 extra towels please?" And wanting to smell nice shouldn't be reserved to seeing SPs only, so I always have deodorant and Ax body spray in my office at work for whenever I'm feeling less than fresh. That way, when people see me after a midday encounter and I'm super fresh smelling, nothing is out of the ordinary.

If I'm not showered within the hour or two before I show up, I'll ask for a shower before we start...yes, takes time out, but worth it. As for deodorant...all I can ask is really? There's guys that don't use it?

I cannot imagine!

Yes there are! And for those who don't wear any, I guess they really feel that they just don't need to. And when you match that with the fact that those closest to them, in their personal life, are too shy to inform them that they have a very foul odour coming from underneath their arms-how are they to know if no one has called them out on it. I guess the see it as no harm, no foul ;)

Even in the 9-5 world, there is always one or two individuals who are not up to par on their hygiene. And by day 2 of the week, it is just common practice to try and avoid being around them in small spaces such as the elevator (as I have a hard time breathing around any type of under arm funk) ...could not imagine having an intimate time with a man who does not smell clean.

All this to say, those who choose to for go this routine, should maybe adjust your personal hygiene settings ;) when you are about to have an intimate time with someone :)

• Like 2

Guest k *** t***n

Love the Dove go fresh - cucumber & green tea

I appreciate when a man wears it I understand a man not wanting me wearing too much sent because of his SO though.

omg, do some guys actually show up with odors that bad?

I was cringing when I read this!

If you are coming to see a lady, please shower and use deodorant!

I shower and take great personal care of myself before seeing amyone. Why in hell would someone show up for a 'date' not clean?

If showers are offered to you, take one! You'll be glad you did!

Guest k *** t***n

oh I know this isn't deodorant related, but if your perfume is too strong, just buy a spray bottle and mix like 95% water with 5% perfume.

It makes a nice light mist and faint smell <3

also saves perfume :)

I for one can't imagine anyone not using deodorant at all. I use it all the time, shower regularly and have good hygiene. When going out, also some cologne and body spay, not to heavy though.

Yeah, really. The fact that some men need a reminder of this is a head scratcher!

Heck, I had my first encounter last week and I:

1) Showered

2) Shaved

3) Trimmed my nails, made sure clean

4) plenty of deodorant

6) Brushed teeth

7) Mouth wash.

8 ) And, I'm a smoker (so gotta fix that), so I chewed 2-3 pieces of strong gum shortly before I showed up.

The lady actually commented on my nice breath, lol.

Moto for the Hobbyist: Hygiene is Sexy!

• Like 5

Please please please practice good hygiene! We are ladies and we take all precautions to make sure we smell like roses in your presence! I'm glad I've never had a bad experience with a client's hygiene before but I would not hesitate to turn him away if he is totally unkept...

xo

So many public facilities are banning the use of fragrances, has added to the dilemma. But I do believe that scent free deodorant is available. There is never a substitute for warm water and soap. :)

• Like 1

Interesting, why would people not be clean ? I mean I'm a clean freak and would never be able to do anything with someone that is not clean.

• Like 1

I don't have any problems informing my colleagues (when no one else is around) that they need to use some deodorant, but I'm sure when it's your client, who may take offensive (no pun intended) to you calling him out and therefore, not be a repeat customer, and he may prevent other Gents from meeting with you, who may be hesitate to mention anything, but it's better than dealing with the smell.

Maybe just using the deodorant in front of him & making sure he sees you applying it and then handing it to him with a devilish smile and a little awkward laughter, will lessen his ego. And/or maybe saying: "Is it me, or it is ....?" while handing him the tube.

Anything would be better than having to deal with his odor. :)

I would never dream of not showering and applying deodorant afterward. It's intuitively obvious to me that a lady who is grossed out by a client's smell would provide no more than very basic service and would try to rush him out as quickly as possible.

However, there is a massage provider in Winnipeg who is apparently highly allergic to the chemicals in deodorants, not just the scent. Prior to the start of the massage, she requires the client to wash his armpits and also cover his (removed) shirt with a plastic sheet. It doesn't matter whether the deodorant is scented or unscented; she requires that she not be exposed to it at all.

Gabby

My issues hasn't been my own hygiene, but the hygiene of sp's! Lately, I have had a bad run of luck with sp's not being fresh, or having bad breathe and all of them have been from CERB! If this keeps up, then I'll have to retire from this hobby. I just don't get it either? We all know this is important and there are threads about this such as this one and yet I still keep encountering it?

As a lady I would want to know immediately if everything was not exactly the way it ought to me in the hygiene department. I am very fortunate to have a really honest relationship with all my guests. Probably in the last six months a gent said to" Katherine I smell something odd coming from your nose. Well I usually wear a ring or a stud in my nose and upon removal it did smell off. Conclusion, soak your nose jewellery more often that you think.

Thanks to honest guy, it the only way to go . I totally appreciated him bringing this up.

I had one client request that I not wear perfume or scented deodorant as he was allergic... But I believe it is perfectly possible to wear (non scented) deodorant or anti-perspirant without offending anyone's nose - it would be far better than having to put up with stinky, sweaty body odor (which only gets magnified in the intimate nether regions)!

• Like 1

I believe that it should be out of respect not only for yourself but others also. Some people don't realise they smell because they can't smell it themselves. I know I like to be nice and fresh for any gentleman that I see and hope that they are too. Maybe we just need to ask some of these nice gentlemen to have a shower with us. Really if it's that bad. I know I would. Lather him up good. lol