Do you girls notice?

Guest D***el B***e

So I was going through Peachy's thread "Do you guys notice?..." and many of the posts are about guys noticing things on women, about the little things and about the general things.

So without highjacking Peachy's thread, but giving her full recognition for giving me the idea, I thought I would turn the table around and ask the ladies what they notice the most with men, and what turns them on.

I was told many many years ago by a very good friend's girlfriend that what turned her on was a man with clean and shiny shoes! Well that's an odd one I thought! ... However, still to this day, I always try to have my shoes polished and spit-shined. It's just one of those things. Another thing I'm very conscious about is my shirt ... It's gotta be pressed to the tilt, or I won't go out, or throw another one on. There's nothing more I hate than seeing another guy with a wrinkled shirt, looking like her just stepped out of of bed with it.

I'm hoping this can be a ladies thread ... with the men thanking or commenting on your favorite posts.

So what gives ladies? What do you find so hot about us men that makes you want to go ... yummmy yummy .... I'm having you for dessert! ;-)

Guest S****r

Good hygiene, sweet manner, an interest in me! Gets me every time! Hands out of the pockets. Looking at me in the face, and not only at my boobs. lol

Those are the first thoughts that cross my mind.

I had expressed my thoughs on Peachys post but here I go again...

I d definetely notice a fresh haircut.. and I find HOT a guy that is absolutely careful for himself.., a nice yummi cologne (not too strong), manicure, Pedicure.... eyebrows ;) wink wink... It is not Gay...

having say that I am not too much into the Metrosexual look I am totally into the manly man look, with out going into body builders either.. just a guy in decent average shape that cares for his health and hygene!!!

• Like 1

I am a person that notices every detail on anyone, unfortunately, as it almost makes me obsessive. Any little thing out of place, weather it be a hair, thread, or a crooked picture, and it'll drive me nuts.

But what will make me go yummy on a guy are character traits more than physical attributes, such as, sincerity, confidence, someone who can take control, and definitely kindness:) For physical attributes, well if I'm to be honest, a big cock is always nice:)

• Like 4

Guest B**na***oy

For physical attributes, well if I'm to be honest, a big cock is always nice.

I'm doomed. ;-(

But I can still dream about you. ;-)

Miquelon xoxo

I had expressed my thoughs on Peachys post but here I go again...

I d definetely notice a fresh haircut.. and I find HOT a guy that is absolutely careful for himself.., a nice yummi cologne (not too strong), manicure, Pedicure.... eyebrows ;) wink wink... It is not Gay...

having say that I am not too much into the Metrosexual look I am totally into the manly man look, with out going into body builders either.. just a guy in decent average shape that cares for his health and hygene!!!

Now if you could just convince my buddies that me getting a mani/pedi isn't gay that would be awesome!

Have to be able to pamper yourself with these things to truly be able to relax and enjoy ones self.

I've gone for pedicures, tried a manicure once. I enjoy the pedicures, but the manicures just seem pointless for me. I always try to keep ridiculously clean nails, but as for the shiny gloss thingy, I had it put on the first time, and kept on getting weird looks. Did not repeat :p

Guys, if you feel nervous getting a pedicure, find a lady friend to go with. You will enjoy it.

Guest D***el B***e
For physical attributes, well if I'm to be honest, a big cock is always nice.

I'm doomed. ;-(

But I can still dream about you. ;-)

Miquelon xoxo

join the club Miquelon ... but remember "the best things come in small packages" ...

I'm a sucker for a smiley guy... and dimples are a huge bonus! A good sense of humor is the icing on the cake esp if it's flirty.:lovers:

• Like 2

To be brutally honest, I am so over looks. In my books, you can be an unattractive man BUT if you show up clean and smelling nice...That is what I notice right away and I am now really turned on and ready to go!!!!!!!!

And yes, hand grooming is very important too since I love the touch of a mans hands all over my body, when they are clean.

• Like 2

I'm a fan of clean-shaved faces, clean clothes, and of course immaculate personal hygiene.

And as for the comments made in regards to men's...ugh....equipment....

Well...

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters

and also...

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean that gets ships rockin'

For me I like ALL of my senses to be engaged!!

The look of a well dressed man... Shirt and tie, Suit, or even a nice shirt with Jeans... as long as it is well fitting! A Big Smile and sparkling eyes... Hell YES!! And please smell good!! Fresh from a shower with antiperspirant. Clean hands and nails ( but I think that has been talked about... lol)

Personality goes A LONG WAY with me!! I love sweet men.... men that know to treat a lady like a lady! Respect is also a biggie with me!!

Also, FRESH BREATH!! I do not smoke and do not wish to kiss an ashtray... there is mouthwash in my room.... feel free to help yourself! Also I leave a package of mints in the room.... if you feel like you may need a bit of help in the breath department help yourself! :)

Ok, enough with my long rant... hehe

Kisses

xox

• Like 2

I'm a fan of clean-shaved faces, clean clothes, and of course immaculate personal hygiene.

And as for the comments made in regards to men's...ugh....equipment....

Well...

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters

and also...

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean that gets ships rockin'

I remember from way back something to the efffect that "the angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat". It may not be relevant but was fun to remember....

Edited by Gentleman11
typo

Any little thing out of place, weather it be a hair . . . it'll drive me nuts.

For physical attributes, well if I'm to be honest, a big cock is always nice:)

Shaved head here so there is NEVER a hair out of place.

As for the other, I couldn't possibly comment . . .

• Like 1

Shaved head here so there is NEVER a hair out of place.

As for the other, I couldn't possibly comment . . .

You are far too modest! ;)

cat

• Like 1

Someone willing to ravish me! Touching and kissing all over...my skin whole body is second only to my mind as my favorite erogenous zone. Looks are far down the list while hygiene is number one! Make me feel like a goddess and you've got me at my best!

• Like 2

I'm going to comments on those attributes I appreciate both in men I spend time with and men in general.

• An honest smile, one that lights up their eyes so you know it's genuine.

• A sense of humor and also someone who doesn't take things too seriously

• Eyes and lips, beautiful eyes and inviting lips that just make you want to taste them

• A sexy bum...and this is subjective to the person doing the viewing

• Nice hands, not just trimmed and clean but strong and that look healthy and supple. Dried, cracked, or discolored are definite turn off's. I want to imagine what they feel like on my skin or buried in me.

• A good heart or positive/friendly attitude, the way they treat those around them

• Wonderful smelling

• The way they look at me. It can either heat me up or leave me cold

• Reactive, either verbally or physically. My GOD I love a reactive man.

• Honesty, when what they do AND say matches up.

So many quirky little things I love....but I'll save those until I see them and then I'll *pounce*!

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

When meeting with a gent, I'd like to say I notice even the smallest details like a change in body wash or cologne, a hair cut or even extra twinkle in his eyes ;-). For the most part I fully appreciate a wonderful, charming personality which can include so many different unique qualities like an amazing sense of humour, pronounced intelligence, honesty, mutual respect, and of course beautiful chemistry ;-). Looks aren't everything to me. But I do absolutely have a weakness for alluring eyes, sexy accents, a stunning smile, and big meaty mitts lol. Yes I can tell if you haven't washed your hands after using the bathroom hehe. Good hygiene is always appreciated :).

manicured nails... check

Clean Shoes WITH socks that match ... Check

While I like the 5 o'clock shadow,

I Need a man to have a Line up on his neck. Check

Something about crazy neck hair or ear hair will turn me off like the Lights!

Small ears.. just makes me want to lick them..HAHA Check

Man-scaping your ball park and frank... total turn on.. put it on my Forehead!! HAHAHA CHECK CHECK!

Manners.. True gentleman will always get my attention, Check Check Check