song stuck in your head?

Blurred lines by Robin Thicke. This has been stuck in my head for nearly a week! Video is very naughty...love it:butt:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/robin-thicke/blurred-lines-unrated-version/USUV71300526

I really enjoy this song since my favorite SP mentioned that in one of her posts. It is very lively and fun!

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n`Roses. I remember the first time I heard this song when I was a kid. I was playing Barbie dolls with my sisters. lol. Heard it today and can`t get it out of my head!!

Additional Comments:

Blurred lines by Robin Thicke. This has been stuck in my head for nearly a week! Video is very naughty...love it:butt:

http://www.vevo.com/watch/robin-thicke/blurred-lines-unrated-version/USUV71300526

I had that song in my head the other day too! It sort of reminds me of that old Marvin Gaye song `Got to Give it Up``. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdJaTSnbiTs

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

At any given time, the urge to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is just a whim away, a whim away, a whim away . . .

• Like 2

I go through phases with songs, I always get stuck on one or two songs for like 2 weeks at a time

Right now its

John Legend -Tonight

and

Mariah Carey ft Miguel- #Beautiful

No idea why but I've had Huey Lewis stuck in my head all day... maybe it means it's time to rock the Back to the Future trilogy?

• Like 1

I've had Sara Bareilles stuck in my head for days thanks to the ads for the microsoft surface tablet. Luckly it's not a bad song.

As an aside, it might be weird but I love Sara's eyebrows LOL

Yesterday, woke-up with the American national anthem in my head... no frikken clue why...!?!?!

I love this song.

Daft Punk- get lucky

Now after tonight's Grammy Awards, this song has stuck in my head! lol.

Thanks Peachy!

Guest c**io**m7

The Reason - Hoobastank

Heard it this morning and has been in my head all day.

Guest P**aq

I've had so many Lorde songs stuck in my brain the last week. Must be the Grammy's

Guest c**io**m7

It came in the radio while I was headed downtown earlier and I can't stop singing it over and over...

You're So Far Away - Dire Straits

Guest P*rry

I was walking the dog this morning. I wanted her to move a little faster so I sang out get that doggie moving Rawhide. These were lyrics from a great western TV show, Rawhide. It ran from 1959 to 1965 starring a very young Clint Eastwood.

Btw, the words fell on deaf ears.

Past few days this one's been playing in my head, and no, I'm not a

Gino Vanelli fan LOL although I think I know why this song has been playing lately...but it's my secret :-)

RG