Tattoos - Love them or Hate them

Perhaps it is an age thing, but I personally don't have or like tattoos. It seems that everyone else does. For me skin is a natural beautiful thing and tattoos are like graffiti or vandalism spoiling something best left alone. I consider a lady without tattoos someone unspoiled and very special. I apologize if my comments are offensive to some. I would like to know if other people feel the same way as I do, and welcome any ladies to admit to having no tattoos.

• Like 2

It all comes down to a matter of personal choice and personal opinion. We all have different views on certain things, and when it comes to tattoos or any body mods, even though society has become tolerant and accepts it, there is always going to be certain misconceptions against those who do have tattoos and other body mods.

• Like 2

I don't have any tattoos....nor do I have any immediate plans on getting any. Personally though, when it comes to the ladies, I can take 'em or leave 'em (tattoos that is :p). I honestly don't have a preference one way or the other. In my eyes, a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman is a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman with or without tattoos.

Heavily tattooed women like Cleo Catra, SaraMQ or Malika Fantasy would be no more attractive to me without tattoos....nor are they any less attractive to me for having them.

A woman's appeal to me is her charm, her wit, her intelligence, her sexual prowess, and yes, her physical beauty. None of which can be hidden by tattoos if you ask me.

But hey, every one is allowed to their personal opinions and preferences. If johnsvp prefers no tattoos/body alterations, that's his prerogative.

Edited by castle
  • Like 7

Love them. Has them. Want more of them.

It really is a personal choice and preference one have with tattoo -- I find it appealing, its an art in different form. And I do appreciate any form of art.

Put that art on a womens body .... Thats just an extra bonus for me! MmmhMmm....

• Like 3

I'm a mature gent, in my early 50's and I have had got my first 2 tattoo's for something that I wanted to memorialize my parents that had past away. I have done that just in the past 2 years, my mom past away 2 years ago, and my dad many years ago at a young age.

Before my own tattoo's I always looked at men or ladies with tattoos as their own BODY ART, and to be quite honest I really like the body art, it is expression of themselves, or their personality or as in my case having a tattoo as a tribute to loved ones.

I don't think that I or any ladies have vandalized their skin by adding BODY ART, but we are merely expressing ideas,our personality,our family.

My 2 current tattoos are hidden (not visible wearing a shirt) on my back shoulders, I plan on next to complete my entire back in a canvass of art. It takes some planning and thought process of what and how you want to express yourself, my first 2 are in place for the final piece so it all ties in together.

So for myself I really love tattoo's or as I like to call it body art.

I have no tattoos. I admire them on others, but I would never get one myself because they are way too permanent-what if you change your mind in a few years, or your look for that matter...and also the pain, I don't even have my ears pierced!!!!

I think that tattoos are on their way to being the new normal. Only time will tell.

The more, the better :D

In all honesty, I don't really care what people think of my tattoos...I didn't get them with other people in mind.

And when I'm an old 80 years old, I'm just going to be the wild colorful one rocking the dance floor.

Also other way to see it...it can be a bit of tease to have a lot of tattoos...

imagine you are sitting on a bed, receiving a really good BJ, it's so good, you don't want to come right now...just look at ALL of the colorful colors to distract you a bit :)

• Like 3

I never disliked a woman with tattoo but was a little intimidated by the one with lots of ink. Not sure why that was but it all changed when I meet one of the sweetest and nicest woman, who wore her ink proudly. She was a puuurfect kitty cat. ;)

As for the tattoo its awesome to look at and explore the details in person hehe

While I don't have any tattoos I love them on others and really admire and appreciate the quality of the artistic expression.

Porthos

Guest realnicehat

I don't have any tattoos nor do I have any plans to get one. Not because I dislike them but I simply can't think of anything that I would want to have on my body permanently.

I'm kind of on the fence about them truth be told. I see a guy strutting down the street with a neck tattoo and my first thought is "douchebag". I know it probably isn't fair, I'm just being honest.

On the other hand, I'm usually quite impressed when I see a lady with a full sleeve or back.

I guess I could say that I'm not big on tattoos on an individual basis but I am a fan of body art.

Edited by realnicehat
sumtimes I dont spel gud

Guest C*****tte

Love them!

I have tattoos and I love them and they are very meaningful to me. I got them out of a sense of personal expression and to document some of my values.

I find tattoos very attractive on others. However, I would not judge some one negatively for not having any.

I would have to agree with Malika. I got my tattoos because I like them and because they make me feel sexy. I really wasn't thinking about anyone else other than myself when I was getting my tattoos done. I love the fact that my tattoos are part of me and I wouldn't change a thing.

I have no tattoos but greatly admire them on others. I lurk on Cleo's and Sara's albums quite often lol. I don't have the nerve or courage I guess. My son always wanted a tat and I told him once he was 18 he could. He has a total of 15 so far and they are all beautiful and meaningful.

• Like 2

Forgot to mention the best part of woman havin tattoo is you can stare at them all you want and say you were just looking at her tattoo without appearing to be a perv. Haha!

• Like 1

I don't think it is love them or hate them in general - at least not for me. I have none and have no plans to get any at the moment but I never say never.

On one hand I admire some tattoos and on the other can't figure out why some that I see are so poorly done. If I was going to get something permanent on my skin I would see that it was done right.

Anyway, I had a lot of looks as I was growing older and I regret some of them now. I'm relieved that my style choices were not always permanent. I suppose that is why I don't have any myself.

I am a fan of tattoos. On women and men, but in particular on women.

It's a form of art that is very personal. What I find interesting it's not only the beauty of the design, but also the story behind the tattoo. Most of the times, it tells part of the identity of the person, the way she or he sees herself, and the way she sees herself in the future.

But, that's only my point of view.

• Like 1

I always thought tattoos on women was not all the attractive but over time I have begun to appreciate them more. Have spent some quality time with SP's who have tattoos, I find them much more interesting and see them more as an extension of the person.

A few SPs have been kind enough to explain the meaning of some of their tattoos and let me "inspect" them closely which adds to the level of intimacy. In fact being pretty blind without my glasses, Cleo Catra's tattoos help me navigate better around her body.

• Like 1

I like a limited mount of tattoos that r classy but if their not don't like them to many tattoos cover up the natural beauty of a woman. don't like them on the neck area or breast area on top of breast ok. I hate piercings in tongue, lips, face, eyebrows. I find only about 5% of woman look good with these. Most others look terrible. But that's just me. I am sure other men love it.