what are you doing at this very minute?

Waking up after a very nice evening with one of the cerb ladies. Junior is still happy!

Just Finished my Mocha, and wishing I had another...Would any of you fine gentlemen like to bring me one please ;)

Oh and Im getting caught up on all the CERB threads since yesterday evening :)

Just cleaning up my office and killing time on cerb waiting for the day to end. After working 160 hours in the past 2 weeks I'm starting to feel a little burnt.

Jus received an invite for supper from my son and his g/f. First time visiting their first apartment. (About time, they have been there for 7 months but finally have it totally furnished. Wouldn't let me see it til perfect lol)

Watching tv, drinking my second coffee from my new Keurig (does the novelty wear off) surfing CERB, reading emails and browsing a few sites looking at TV's

Geez I guess I can multi task LOL

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoying my second cup of coffee,enjoying homemade breakfast, watching womens hockey> Yay Beckie! (Sudbury Team Member).Posting on Cerb.

Let's see.... got up and watched the Canadian Women's hockey team play the Swiss ..easy win 5 to 0, while doing that I surfed CERB and apologized to a good friend who as a result of my mistake was placed in a very embarrassing situation. So besides the Canada win... not exactly a stellar day.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It is IT day today for server upgrades and installing new tax software. Tomorrow is Tax prep day for me ad I have a detailed return to do and getting organized with business docs takes the longest.

Guest c**io**m7
Sipping a dry red and catching up on CERB.

Sipping a 7 year old rum and catching up on Cerb. ;-)

Currently I am just about to leave for work so I have been up for a few hours... showered.... shaved... got Dresses.... checked all the CERB posts shared a few texts with an Amazing lady and will drop off her Valentines gift on my way into work.

What I would like to be doing is to slip into her bed... cuddle up next to her amazing body.... put my arms around her and go to sleep.

Guest P**aq

Laying in bed after a big buffet breakfast, cursing myself for going back for seconds.

Reading some emails, watching tv, surfing CERB, drinking a morning coffee and looking forward to Saturday when I get to meet a lady I have wanted to see for a very long time

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Sitting at my desk, looking at the mountain in front of me and trying to decide: dig in some more or go home?

Just about to head home from work... been a long day but this has been a really great day the Best I have had in a Long Time and I am Very THANKFUL for that.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 1