what are you doing at this very minute?

Lol........If you're at your office then perhaps the flu has taken a lot out of you.

I guess it would depend on where I worked......maybe I am overdressed..... could be just measuring the top to see if my female co-star will fit on it for the next scene.....

Or I could be home in the spare room .... you decide. LOL

As funny as this may sound I am standing here in my underwear measuring a computer desk :)

I did that the other day ..... got a new desk now too. But I had my pants on and used a tape measure to measure. ;) ba da bing

Guest c**io**m7

At the office wishing I was at a hotel with a hot, sexy, incredible woman de-stressing both of us.

Guest c**io**m7

Finally home and enjoying Gosling Black Seal Bermuda Rum with a couple ice cubes and surfing Cerb.

Just left the diner after my customary morning breakfast, finished going through the morning's correspondence and about to start the rest of my work day. All the while wishing I was in Savanna's bed.

• Like 1

Sitting on my butt LOL in my recliner, surfing CERB, checking emails, doing some on line banking and right now watching tv (The Captain Bligh Conspiracy on the History Channel) and about to get up to get my third cup of coffee from my Keurig. Does the novelty of the Keurig wear off?

RG

I am doing something simple...I am smiling

Yaaayyyy I love smiles....Im always smiling, or at least i try too

Right now I am watching the TV Show "Suits", I think Im getting hooked to this show

As I have done for most of the day, I am sitting, nursing a severe twinge in my back and doing filing and paperwork while I take in Day 1 of the Olympic coverage.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just posted on my blog about a very serious matter which has been Tweeted about and answering emails. Todays event has upset me big time.

sitting at the fax working my 4th beer trying to get over a lousy day , chatted with jordan and victoria which help me do just that , i am too dirty from work to indulge in any dances , scks to be me right now !

Guest c**io**m7

Just sent a kiss to a very beautiful woman and I sit now on my couch, glass of Ron Varadero 7 year old rum wondering wtf to make for supper.

Home watching Republic of Doyle with family as I surf around CERB and exchange texts with a beautiful lady.