what are you doing at this very minute?

In my hotel room logged onto Cerb from FL, as we got rained out from golf this afternoon. :( Oh well more days ahead, cheers everyone!!!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Reading Cerb and trying to decide where to stay in Ottawa as I am booked in two hotels right now. Hmmm! The choices I have to make!

Reading Cerb and trying to decide where to stay in Ottawa as I am booked in two hotels right now. Hmmm! The choices I have to make!

Awww.... we can loan you our motorized motel from the FB lodge and you can just move close to wherever you need to be .... it even has heat ..... from May until October sometime

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu5-jwMvgUXqpJGlJmRuefoph8xT_uWmXhlHXH17WRudvLX-_Bgw

Going to the basement for some legwork.

5x8 squats

5x8 front squats

5x8 leg press

5x8 leg extensions

5x10 leg curls

5x12 standing calf extensions.

I like listening to Ideas on CBC while I do it.

Watching the AHL All Star game on Sportsnet!!!

If I had thought there was an option to cone watch it with you on TV I would have not gone to the Game. :)

Just got out of the shower. Naked, checking cerb, trying to motivate myself to get dressed and do my hair, etc, when I've been sleeping like shit for weeks lol *yawn*

Guest c**io**m7

Laughing and shaking my head...my new quasi-singledom seems to have sparked the need of various members of the opposite sex to express an interest in being an ear...here's my number, if you ever want to talk, let's grab a coffee...lol...lol. I am thinking of putting a sign up at the entrance to my office:

"Occupant not interested in a relationship...move along please"

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching Russian USA Hockey Game. Making first cup of coffee of the morning and then heading out to the license bureau to make Mighty Beast legal for another year

Going to be hitting the road to go to Toronto shortly for an encounter with a lady I have wanted to meet for a very long time

So while waiting to hit the road, I'm trying to deal with an excited pounding heart, by having a second coffee, surfing CERB and watching The Rifleman on tv....nope not working, my heart is still pounding

RG

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

Sitting in bed watching music videos. There is a Goldfrapp video playing which reminds me of the movie Hard Candy. Hmmm, maybe I'll watch that movie again today!

Additional Comments:

Sitting in bed watching music videos. There is a Goldfrapp video playing which reminds me of the movie Hard Candy. Hmmm, maybe I'll watch that movie again today!