what are you doing at this very minute?

Sitting in the lounge of a car dealership while my new used car gets a safety, etest, sensor, gas gauge checked and lube oil filter done

Expect to be here for most of the day :-(

Next step transfer ownership, to be done in the New Year

RG

Sitting in the Dr.s waiting room... like roamingguy I expect to be here all day too. This is why I avoid going to the Dr until I absolutely have too.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Hey Ice: When the doctor finally calls your name, just tell them he died last week in the waiting room. :icon_wink:

So your telling me there really is hope they will call my name????

Lol I mean before I catch something worse then the reason for my visit from all the people here hacking and barking lol

Just left office after long day of Dr's visits and work... i am dead tired.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

After a rather hectic day I am checking my emails and contemplating what I will do with my booked time off. After the Family gathering I think a visit to see the third part of The Hobbit is in order.

Finished doing the dishes, now surfing CERB, watching The Blue Max on my PVR and enjoying a Italian Roast decaf :-)

Shortly got to pack for two days away :-(

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking emails and surfing on Cerb and getting ready for my staycation. For once I have 5 days off in a row. No long travel the balance of this week just some relaxation @ home and some quiet time in the country with family meaning having saunas,hot tubing and drinking some kailia.(Beer)

Just got home lying on the couch watching the pre-tournment World Junior hockey game between canada and swiss.... Another thing I love about Christmas... World Juniors... GO CANADA GO

• Like 1

about to have a nap knowing my daughter is playing with her alienwear laptop and big monitor. She is thrilled. seeing her so happy makes all my hard work worth it.

Watching Russia and Denmark in 1st game of world junior championship.... tonight Canada vs Slovakia... Go Canada Go

• Like 1

Just back home after a couple of hours shopping at Best Buy, Future Shop and Walmart.... I usually avoid the boxing day sales like the plague but a good friend was looking for something so I went and had a look for them. Not as bad as I thought... just 32 people ahead of me at the check out. Lol

Bianca.... you need a pool boy to go with you.... someone to help apply sunscreen.... or hold an umbrella or run and get you drinks???

• Like 1

Cleaning out my closet. I have a sea of fresh white sheets, towels and pillowcases overpowering me in laundry baskets. I can barely open the door because the closet is built on an angle so it's awkward to open door if things are on the floor. Time to fold and put away!

Posted via Mobile Device

Just got home from an evening at a friends house... had a great meal and good company but stayed clear of any news about the World Juniors Hockey game from earlier tonight between Canada and Germany.... now get a drink and sit down and watch it... love my PVR.

Back at the office today... lots to get caught up on but always time to check the posts on LYLA. Quiet here today no distractions and boy do I miss the distractions. Home soon have the World Juniors recording so it will be hockey all night.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just got in from work. Checking out Cerb and answering emails. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine after my staycation.