what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest A**aTo**h
Rough day... feeling absolutely down... so just sitting here waiting for the start of the Canada vs Russia Goal medal game

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Go Team Canada!

...and I hope the game perks your spirits Ice :)

Watching the Canada vs Russia junior hockey game. Third period, Canada leading 5-4; too close for comfort!

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h
Watching the Canada vs Russia junior hockey game. Third period, Canada leading 5-4; too close for comfort!

Yes, way too close. When Canada was up 5-1, I thought it was a lock. Now I'm going nuts!

having heart palpitations, end 2nd period; oh God I too old for this.

Additional Comments:

what a hell of a game-what a team Benoit and gang

Checking the posts and celebrating Canada's Gold Medal at world juniors.

Guest D***el B***e

I'm still recuperating following a great session yesterday that almost brought me to my knees. I should be in fine shape for a scheduled duo in a few days. What a great start to the year.

Responding to emails while I sit at the salon. It's me day ;)

Hmmmm never ever thought I would want to be a hairdresser but I have got to say I do kinda wish I was there to run my fingers through your hair... now complete the fantasy and tell me your wearing a leafs jersey :p

• Like 1

Warming up in my truck after freezing my nards off out in the boonies at work in minus 40 something windchills.

It's so f*n cold I went to go pee and the bits and pieces were nowhere to be found ? innies ;)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Swearing At East Link because of a major Internet outage. I just got my service back. Its been down all day.Bedlam at the office too.I t just made for a very interesting day.

Just home from the IceCaps hockey game... they beat Manchester 1 to 0 in overtime.... now checking all the posts and trying not to reply to one with something I might regret lololol

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Freezing my ass off because of the sub tropical temperatures in the North East. Taking a a Cold Day Off to peruse Cerb and hangout at home wishing it was July here in the Sub Tropical Paradise Of North Eastern Ontario.(Said With Tongue In Cheek)

After a long and hot day...heading out for a late night Vietnamese coffee in Saigon.

Well why don't you frickin rub it in Mr. "its hot" overseas Brown Bear Cub !!!!! Polar Bears are even freezing over here !!!! ;)

Have a great trip ! :)

• Like 1

Heading home from hockey game IceCaps beat Manchester 3 to 2 got to game late so did not get to eat so super hungry.

Speaking Of This Cold Snapppp!!!! I had to take a day trip today to a city I fondly call Hell LOL

Well Hell was frozen over

7820906_f520.jpg

The good news, for Leafs Fans at least, with Hell freezing over, a chance for past glory,

yes they might finally win this and have a picture like this too

1967leafs.jpg

RG :-)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking emails and Cerb before leaving for work in the very Chilly North East of Ontario.