what are you doing at this very minute?

Just about to go to my farm to wrap my bee hives for the winter. Been putting it off and putting it off but today it best get done. Cold does not bother bees but moisture does. Once they are wrapped I leave them be until late Feb early March on one of those warm sunny days that I might give them a check to see if they have enough honey stores to last them until the first flowers are in bloom in spring.

• Like 1

Just back from the grocery store. Sitting down now watching Das Boot, over a third cup of coffee and writing Christmas cards (I don't do a lot, just a couple to people important to me)

RG

filling honey jars and now labeling the suckers for delivery tomorrow. I am way behind in my orders. I soon will have to hire help lol

Right now I am Packing my bags for an early flight in the morning... been a really long day... was into work early ... late afternoon took a break to meet with an amazing lady and spent a few hours enjoying her company and then back to office... now I am home still on cloud nine from my earlier fun and while I should sleep I kinda think I will be up for a while....... Did I mention I had a great session with an amazing lady today lol... In keeping with the law of the land our time together was great companionship and totally non-sexual... I am so glad our over lord and mighty leader Mr Harper has put a stop to t!his casual sex thing... finally no pressure to perform I could just relax and enjoy a restful time in the company of a beautiful lady... Thank You Mr Harper you bag of dog excrement.

• Like 2

Surfing Lyla.com :-), reading a couple emails, replying to a PM,

and watching a movie

Shortly going to pause the movie, and do the dishes :-(

RG

Cleaning up my friend list - accepting a new friend request and removing some that I had requested but not granted or acted on by the other members.

• Like 1

Finally got Tapatalk working again for LYLA... which is great... so I am finally catching up on all the posts i have missed. Oh btw... the reason it's so difficult to get LYLA on Tapatalk is because big brother Apple has decided to force Tapatalk to not list any forum in their search directory if they contain adult info... apparently adult content is not appropriate for apps on iTunes or the app store.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Have just begun to drown my sorrows in a bottle of Kraken rum cause I missed the social and seeing old friends and meeting some new peeps !! Darn tootin I shall make the trek for the next one :)

Watching TV... eating... checking out all the posts here on Lyla... been a frustrating evening and can't sleep.

Trying to figure out a polite come-back answer to the question: How do I know this isn't a set-up and you're not a cop.

What I would like to say and what I'm actually going to say are two different things, lol.

Trying to figure out a polite come-back answer to the question: How do I know this isn't a set-up and you're not a cop.

What I would like to say and what I'm actually going to say are two different things, lol.

A nice way

Refer them to your reco thread

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=18924&highlight=mature+angela

Or the alternative "If you are that nervous why did you waste my time contacting me in the first place"

Just a couple ideas

RG

• Like 1

Maybe a simple... As any arrangement or discussion I will have with you will only be about your booking of my time for legal activities you should not have any concerns about my being a law enforcement officer.

Just my Opinion