what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished dinner and starting to format some remarks on an Eulogy I will hope to be using next month at my Second Mother's Wake.

Starting to watch the long-awaited Season 1, Episode 1 of Marco Polo - a Netflix Original Series.

11749404.jpg

Hope it is at least as good as House of Cards.

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70305883?mqso=81743335&awmatchtype=e&awnetwork=g&awcreative=58762622182&awkeyword=marco%20polo%20netflix&awposition=1t1&awexpid&awdevice=c&gclid=CMSX6bPjxMICFQ4paQodvWsA7Q

Just woke up...slept in late this morning and unfortunately this is a busy day so I am already running late.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

having my morning coffee's. Laundry was all done yesterday. Today need to straighten up the house and do the dish's and such before the cleaner comes tomorrow. Makes no sense to me why I clean before the cleaner gets here but at least in doing so she can do the hard parts. Also today I have to package 10 cases or so of honey. My Christmas honey bears are selling well and I have people that will be visiting latter to pick up some cases. That and I am thinking nap would be nice latter on. I love naps lol

Back from Walmart, sitting in my recliner having a coffee and watching tv

Oh and tip of the day, the worst time to shop at Walmart is before Christmas LOL

RG

Binge watching Marco Polo on Netflix. I think I need to binge on Malika :-)

Lol, I started that last night, ie. binge watching Marco Polo on Netflix... :icon_wink:

See post #1888.

Writing a Christmas gifts list. Not for me, for my family ;-) Big family. I need to get organized to know who gets what. And come up with ideas. Very tough sometimes to be original...

Just finished downloading TomTom on my computer. Took quite awhile (over hour and half) since my files from my old TomTom were copied to my new TomTom

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Checking out Cerb and Emails. A construction day at home today as I am repairing flood damage from last year by replacing a rug which means moving furniture before laying down the new carpet and then putting it back. Oh my aching back lol!

Went into work this morning as it's going to be an extremely busy day... i figured I've been here 3 hours now I should waste some time and check out all the posts on LYLA

Just home from the office... eating and checking the posts on LYLA.... btw great to have Tapatalk working again.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk